What's new

Indian Travelling To Pakistan Question

Calm down mate, it was just a personal opinion! And diplomats stay in Islamabad cause thats where all diplomats are supposed to stay. All the diplomats have to stay in Canberra too, instead of Sydney or Melbourne, doesn't make Canberra any less boring!

I don't see the point of the rest o your rant:cheesy:. And stop tryna flash your "connections" on an internet forum, you are not going to impress anyone, and it reflects badly on your professionalism.
Sure they do but when u see them staying here longer then usual and approx 1/3 of the staff requesting New Dehli to extend their stay is quite stupid in a country which is hated by majority of yr kind.

Dont worry i dont fear u or yr people.

Well this thrad had a long run before descending into trolling.

So let me put forward to you a hypothetical question. If say I were to travel to Pakistan what problems would I face.

1) I am a New Zealand citizen now, som I am an Indian citizen no longer. How would this affect me?

2) I can understand Hindi moderately. But I would say my Hindi and it's understanding of it is poor.

3) Security situation. I feel the media might be exaggerating the dangers. I would like a realistic appraisal.

Get visa, that be the most difficult part. secondly if you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to worry. in fact being indian might get you discounts at shops.

Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir??

are the foreigners allowed for mountaineering ?

Even I would like to visit Pakistan someday. How about an Indian getting a visa for Pakistan? purely for site seeing?

I m just asking a normal question that is it safe for an Indian to visit Northern Areas?

I said that 5year thing in context of Af-pak region n AJK aren't they part of Northern areas thats why i further asked that atleast can we go upto Peshawer n KPK in general?

Now whats wrong with that???:what:

Northern areas doesn't include Peshwar and KPK. It means GB region.

Take care of yourself. Don't visit Karachi,Baluchistan,FATA,Peshawar. Book a 10*10 room in Lahore and enjoy your stay in Punjab. Hope Punjab Taliban does not catch you :P
so when r u gonna visit? I will called Hafiz Saeed to personally greet u with lot of juutas.

Back
Top Bottom