What's new

Indian trolls spamming rape threads against Pakistan

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We have had several horrible cases of violent crimes in Pakistan.

Instead of having sympathy and letting Pakistanis discuss those matters, Indian trolls are trying to score political points by opening rape threads against Pakistan.

They are pushing a false agenda that Pakistan is just as bad as India when it comes to these crimes. This is simply not true.

Here are a sample of such threads created recently by 3 different members on three different incidents. There seems to be some coordination here.

I remember few months back, Pakistani members were spamming Indian rape threads left and right in this forum. It was so bad that mods had to ban rape threads all together in this forum.
So I do agree with the mods that rape threads are not productive for a defence forum..!

Our government does not support rape against enemies of the state, whereas India's does, against Kashmiris, Indian Muslims, Dalits, and others.

Modi and Yogi have claims to fame as they are mass-rapists and communal rabble-rousers.

You will not find one Pakistani who condones rape, whereas examples of Indians doing so, even on this forum are numerous.

So what?

It’s not like those things didn’t happen. It is our job collectively as Pakistanis to prevent those things from ever happening. To handle these issues like bharti awam with our heads in the sand would be an insult to our own intelligence.

How would we be able to show them that Islam is the true path? Kaafirs have every right to criticize Islam and they will not stop. So then the obvious conclusion is that we need to take accountability as our religion instructs us to. We should practice Islam and only then will they see the appeal in being a Muslim.

Rape occurs everywhere but in Pakistan it shocks most Pakistanis to the point that their blood is boiling. I know mine was when I read that article about the mother. This shock and anger is a very good sign because it proves that we as a society almost entirely find this act despicable and unacceptable. As Muslims it is our duty to make sure these animals are caught and given proper punishment. And our second duty as Pakistanis is to prevent this shit from happening. Whether we got to pressurize the government or start awareness campaigns we need to protect women, children and the elderly. That is a part of our religion and a part of our culture.

What happened to these women could happen to any man’s mother, wife, sister ect. Do you think the bhartis making these troll threads actually give a flying 747 jumbo jet **** about that? They don’t.

Last edited:
Our government does not support rape against enemies of the state, whereas India's does, against Kashmiris, Indian Muslims, Dalits, and others.

Modi and Yogi have claims to fame as they are mass-rapists and communal rabble-rousers.

You will not find one Pakistani who condones rape, whereas examples of Indians doing so, even on this forum are numerous.
First off, celebrating or even taking potshots on matters such as these is distasteful and abhorrent, mods should ban threads which do so promptly.

Can you highlight threads or posts where Indian members or any members have condoned them so that further action might be taken against them.

Sadly enough, behaviour such as you've mentioned is prevalent on both sides, it's encouraging that you've taken a stand against it and hopefully you'd be as vocal as you are now when members regardless of nationality devolve into such behaviour.

So what?

It’s not like those things didn’t happen. It is our job collectively as Pakistanis to prevent those things from ever happening. To handle these issues like bharti awam with our heads in the sand would be an insult to our own intelligence.

How would we be able to show them that Islam is the true path? Kaafirs have every right to criticize Islam and they will not stop. So then the obvious conclusion is that we need to take accountability as our religion instructs us to. We should practice Islam and only then will they see the appeal in being a Muslim.

Rape occurs everywhere but in Pakistan it shocks most Pakistanis to the point that their blood is boiling. I know mine was when I read that article about the mother. This shock and anger is a very good sign because it proves that we as society almost entirely find this act despicable and unacceptable. As Muslims it is our duty to make sure these animals are caught and given proper punishment. And our second duty as Pakistanis is to prevent this shit from happening. Whether we got to pressurize the government or start awareness campaigns we need to protect women, children and the elderly. That is a part of our religion and a part of our culture.

What happened to these women could happen to any man’s mother, wife, sister ect. Do you think the bhartis making these troll threads actually give a flying 747 jumbo jet **** about that? They don’t.

Honestly, I would take the opinions of Indians seriously if they weren't trolling this forum 24/7.

Pakistan suffered a big tragedy here and our blood is boiling. I know most Pakistanis want to catch these handful of vermin and kill them with our bare hands.

Same Indians who posted laughing smileys on the PIA flight crash all over social media are relishing this incident.

They use their built in microscope to zoom in on any crime in Pakistan and magnify it 1,000x over.

Pakistan is still much safer than India on any given day. Rape epidemic in India has not abated under any government, but for Pakistan these incidents are a relatively new thing.

In India no one is shocked by violent rapes, but in Pakistan we do not have many cases, this is why we are more disturbed on seeing the rise of such incidents.

Indian army is running sodomy and rape camps where thousands of Kashmiris are being sexually abused in a systematic manner. Pakistan does not have anything of the sort. Yet these terrorist supports will still defend the illegal occupation of Kashmir.

May Allah swt grant us the blood of all criminals.

Indians are chief architects of rape. The whole world knows it. Creating a few topics against Pakistan on PDF won't change India's image for the better.

The Indians know the score when their Western allies ridicule their country on their media. These feel good topics against Pakistan are just that.

This creature @Chanakyaa is having a mental break down. First indian getting their *** kicked again by China, then indian having the highest covid case in the world. All while indian economy is dropping.

The funny thing is, this creature made a thread he was leaving and never coming back.

@Chanakyaa tell us why are you back? Did the people in your discord server send you back?

Honestly, I would take the opinions of Indians seriously if they weren't trolling this forum 24/7.

Pakistan suffered a big tragedy here and our blood is boiling. I know most Pakistanis want to catch these handful of vermin and kill them with our bare hands.

Same Indians who posted laughing smileys on the PIA flight crash all over social media are relishing this incident.

They use their built in microscope to zoom in on any crime in Pakistan and magnify it 1,000x over.

Pakistan is still much safer than India on any given day. Rape epidemic in India has not abated under any government, but for Pakistan these incidents are a relatively new thing.

In India no one is shocked by violent rapes, but in Pakistan we do not have many cases, this is why we are more disturbed on seeing the rise of such incidents.

Indian army is running sodomy and rape camps where thousands of Kashmiris are being sexually abused in a systematic manner. Pakistan does not have anything of the sort. Yet these terrorist supports will still defend the illegal occupation of Kashmir.

May Allah swt grant us the blood of all criminals.

India is among the few countries which has lowest incidence of rape.

Please educate yourself.

India is among the few countries which has lowest incidence of rape.

Please educate yourself.
It's a one way street mate.

OP and his retinue have deemed all Indians to be a lost cause and as such accorded all 1.3 Billion of us with the Ignore function.

It's a done deal, why would you need pleabian things like statistics and sources to disprove your viewpoints, those are fudged up anyways.

When done to an enemy it's a necessary evil done in the name of good, when the mucky shoe is on the other foot, you get threads like these.

It's a one way street mate.

OP and his retinue have deemed all Indians to be a lost cause and as such accorded all 1.3 Billion of us with the Ignore function.

It's a done deal, why would you need pleabian things like statistics and sources to disprove your viewpoints, those are fudged up anyways.

When done to an enemy it's a necessary evil done in the name of good, when the mucky shoe is on the other foot, you get threads like these.
Wrong on so many levels.
Indians on a Pakistan forum that spend their time hunting on the net for bad news in Pakistan then launching it on here in retaliation because a thread about a 90 year old being raped in India was brought up and Indians feeling hurt ?
The difference between Pakistan and Indian posters can be seen by looking at the Lahore rape and the sheer anger frustration and disgust by Pakistan posters wanting a change - as apposed to what Indians do - bury heads in sand and google bad news about Pakistan.
As one of the sane posters from your land - don’t tell me you are blinded by the difference?
Rape is disgusting wherever it’s committed. What’s equally disgraceful is denying or not responding and then instead to counter the argument try to point low and cheap jabs at your neighbours.
Now tell me this is not going on? Maybe difficult but try to be honest?

Wrong on so many levels.
Indians on a Pakistan forum that spend their time hunting on the net for bad news in Pakistan then launching it on here in retaliation because a thread about a 90 year old being raped in India was brought up and Indians feeling hurt ?
The difference between Pakistan and Indian posters can be seen by looking at the Lahore rape and the sheer anger frustration and disgust by Pakistan posters wanting a change - as apposed to what Indians do - bury heads in sand and google bad news about Pakistan.
As one of the sane posters from your land - don’t tell me you are blinded by the difference?
Rape is disgusting wherever it’s committed. What’s equally disgraceful is denying or not responding and then instead to counter the argument try to point low and cheap jabs at your neighbours.
Now tell me this is not going on? Maybe difficult but try to be honest?
Do you really think India doesn't care about rapes? Indians have several outlets where they vent our frustrations among ourselves just as Pakistanis do in this forum.

"All four accused were killed in an "encounter", a term used in India for killings by police,[56] at around 3:30 am IST on 6 December 2019, under a bridge on Bangalore Hyderabad national highway".

This is what happened to rapists in Telangana. India has since passed several acts making rape a capital offense with even death penalty if it involves kids.

Read up Disha Act, the rape cases to be fast tracked and judgment to be passed mandatorily with in 21 days.

We are quite serious about rapes in India. You are still not at our level, sorry to say.

Last edited:
We have had several horrible cases of violent crimes in Pakistan.

Instead of having sympathy and letting Pakistanis discuss those matters, Indian trolls are trying to score political points by opening rape threads against Pakistan.

They are pushing a false agenda that Pakistan is just as bad as India when it comes to these crimes. This is simply not true.

Here are a sample of such threads created recently by 3 different members on three different incidents. There seems to be some coordination here.

very sad event , culprits should be killed immediately .

Back
Top Bottom