What's new

Indian troops foil China’s incursion attempt in Ladakh, minor injuries on both sides after stone-pe

India must be ready to invade parts of Tibet where chinese are not strong. India shud also send soldiers inside Tibet as china is doing. Just get Chumbi valley and finish the whole game of Dokhlam.

Least among all, We have 2 regiments stationed in Ladakh and also part of northern command there. Chinese will try to grab indian territory somewhere in middle area like H.P or U.K states or last tip of the arunachal i.e fish tail area.

some of our elders were alive during 65 war and they said that war is a bad thing.they used to turn off the light during indian raids in karachi.now it's 2017,era of modern warfare.war is bad.your govt. must try to solve things diplomatically.chinese are huge in numbers and they have more weapons.if falling back from doklam can save millions of your people,than fall back.let them do whatever they want in bhutan.when i read this news here,i feel very bad.i don't think that india wants doklam at the cost of kashmir.let them make the road.

some of our elders were alive during 65 war and they said that war is a bad thing.they used to turn off the light during indian raids in karachi.now it's 2017,era of modern warfare.war is bad.your govt. must try to solve things diplomatically.chinese are huge in numbers and they have more weapons.if falling back from doklam can save millions of your people,than fall back.let them do whatever they want in bhutan.when i read this news here,i feel very bad.

We can bring more soldiers to LAC than china. Trust me, we will clear every chinese military infrastructure with in 300 km of Tibet from indian border. Chinese want to make india-china border like india-pakistan border i.e india must divert its resources to LAC from pakistan border. It will release pressure from pakistan or CPEC.

We can easily cut off Chumbi valley from three sides

Indian Army is well placed all along the LAC

i know you are well placed but still there is a danger.even pakistan don't want india to fight with china.we don't want you to fight war.this is bad for region.

We can bring more soldiers to LAC than china. Trust me, we will clear every chinese military infrastructure with in 300 km of Tibet from indian border. Chinese want to make india-china border like india-pakistan border i.e india must divert its resources to LAC from pakistan border. It will release pressure from pakistan or CPEC.

India just started making progress in kashmir.

If india really does provokes china, kashmir will be back to square 1 and india will be weaker this time round.

Of course, china can easily supply 100 terrorists in kashmir

yes you can start a fight in tibet but who can save kashmir? are you going to fight against pla on multiple fronts? this recent news means that china is about to start a war.try to understand that this matter is very sensitive.do you have anyone in your govt. who can fly to beijing and solve things diplomatically? kashmir front will directly affect pakistan as well.it's unbelievable that india is ready to fight china even in their kashmir.

Damn, usually people are known to throw stones at nuisance things.

8045257163_edf0aa0de0_b.jpg

Err no thanks.

If you are volunteering to get killed, by all means.

Since you talk to rest of India, we would prefer not to go to war. Especially when it's between China and India. There is no winners. China will never get what they want and India already has no targets to get. Just people will die on both sides, and end in stalemate.

Err no thanks.

If you are volunteering to get killed, by all means.

Since you talk to rest of India, we would prefer not to go to war. Especially when it's between China and India. There is no winners. China will never get what they want and India already has no targets to get. Just people will die on both sides, and end in stalemate.

You are right!! War is BAD NEWS for India,China and Pakistan but these sanghi trolls working in call centres have no idea. They are high on cow dung and 56 chest. They are still dancing on the tune of " Achay din" after war with China.

Alot of people will die unnecessarily on both ends.

I hope India and China can resolve this peacefully.

As Chinese are unarmed Kashmirs
Do fly the bullets baby and see what Chinese will fly in reaction

Nah next time we will use chopsticks instead... logic my god cheerleaders working very hard today!

Chinese pelting stones....what happened to their supa powa millitary? Hahahaha.......

Chickens.

People's Liberation Army moving mountains one stone at a time!

Any honest reliable and genuine news outlets reporting this? Can't find anything on the BBC or RT. indian sources are not to be believed. Please post the news from REAL news outlets.

Try geo news or the tribune

BTW why supa pawaians have spared them this time ? why not bullets were flying from supa pawain guns ? why next time ?
Are the supa pawaian afraid ?

The bullets are being preserved for more of your freedom fighters on the western border!

according RAW resources pakistan did TOT of stone pelting to china

They even have applied for the patents

If this did in fact happen. Not a word fron the international media. May be another indian bollywood fantasy.

Nah mate its just delusions fermented by the friendship that is sweeter than honey, deeper than oceans and higher than mountains. You know seriously

Let the Chinese prepare ground for full scale invasion ...Pehley mahoul banaeinge phir mareinge...This incident happened on august 15...India independence day...Not good for Indians at all...

I think Modi is absolute jerk...Whatever he said, gets backfire completely...He was taunting Pakistan how not a single bullet has been fired on China-India border...Guess what, this is about to get change as it appears...Can't stop laughing :rofl:

If modi is a jerk that is good,you fear him and he is the right man to give you people sleepless nights. Take a leaf out of GOT, "a villain is a hero of the opposite side". Now run along...

Happy Independence Day, India. Now the Dongfeng will light up Delhi! Get ready for slavery!

Chinese are going bonkers :lol:

Stone pelting ; what next
After so many decades of waiting, finally we are going to drop the megaton nukes on Delhi!

All hail Modiji for giving us this opportunity!!

Last edited:
Most probably the local PRC commander did not get the green signal to open fire. Hence the stones.

Getting The green signal is now a matter of time.
Yes, at the same time, Chairman Xi will sign Modi's death warrant and then the megaton decapitation nuclear strike in Delhi is launched!

The news is true.... also this is a huge sign for India.... Chinese may open different fronts even if its limites to just skirmishes.. remember the entire point of the chinese movements (whether Doklam or Daulat Beg oldi) is ti slowly achieving their salami incursion.
You thought we would retaliate in Donglang. That is not deadly enough. We are going straight for Delhi via Kashmir and Haryana with an armored thrust!

Good! Then let our Dongfeng erase from planet Earth the gang rape and defecation capital of the world!

We can easily cut off Chumbi valley from three sides

Indian Army is well placed all along the LAC
Are your mountain troops resistant to tactical nuclear weapons? India will be reduced to a population of a few hundred people in the bloodbath that China is planning for you!

Last edited:
Happy Independence Day, India. Now the Dongfeng will light up Delhi! Get ready for slavery!

After so many decades of waiting, finally we are going to drop the megaton nukes on Delhi!

All hail Modiji for giving us this opportunity!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chinese members don't make very good comedians!

Yes, at the same time, Chairman Xi will sign Modi's death warrant and then the megaton decapitation nuclear strike in Delhi is launched!

You thought we would retaliate in Donglang. That is not deadly enough. We are going straight for Delhi via Kashmir and Haryana with an armored thrust!

Good! Then let our Dongfeng erase from planet Earth the gang rape and defecation capital of the world!

Are your mountain troops resistant to tactical nuclear weapons? India will be reduced to a population of a few hundred people in the bloodbath that China is planning for you!

This is clearly a Pakistani pretending to be a Chinese, the reason why i say this is, not even the Chinese members can make a mockery of themselves, as much as the dear Pakistani fan boys on PDF. You stand exposed my friend...

:lol:

Looks like chinese are getting trained by pakistanis these days:lol: but mind you chinese, next time bullets will fly.

If we were training the chinese on course "how to deal with Indian army", their snipers will be blowing Indian soldiers heads.

These indiots who are talking non sense as usual, do they realise that Chinese are now escalating this to other area of their border. Dokhlam and now Laddakh. Enjoy!! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom