What's new

Indian Wipro is going to buy an american company

I SOOO expected the false sense of smartness. Bro, I have employees like you and your brethren. And my high school passed me with fine scholarships that then sent me to fine schools and then I became a contributor to my country's economy. I didn't come with false degrees from India, or on false documents where Ram is hired and Sham shows up to work. Nor did I cheat in my exams. Whoever thinks Indians are ALL smart needs some serious medication. Out of 1 Billion, I'd guess that the 10% would be smart right (that's 100 million people) and those are the ones who the United States brings to its country for CHEAP LABOR.
Now let's take another analysis. US's population is 330 million. Out of which, 10% of smart people will be......33 million? Damn, shame on you guys. We've ruled the world since the 1900's with ONLY 20 - 33 million smart people (comparing population sample decades ago till what it is till date). So....you have 999 MILLION smart people per your population size and until 15 years ago (before the Americans brought you here), you guys didn't have a clue as to what life would be in the future had IT not kicked off???? I hope you see the comparison and never bring this up again. Because it is actually embarrassing. Always be thankful for what you were given by the land of the free and the home of the brave!!! You are what you are today because of the jobs my countrymen lost and were given to you for cheap labor!

I have one question for you. Do Indian companies hold a gun to the American CEO's head and ask him to outsource business processes to India?
Or does China hold US ransom and outsource all manufacturing activities?
It's easy to quote numbers and point fingers my friend. But I think you need to take a much closer look back home.

I SOOO expected the false sense of smartness. Bro, I have employees like you and your brethren. And my high school passed me with fine scholarships that then sent me to fine schools and then I became a contributor to my country's economy. I didn't come with false degrees from India, or on false documents where Ram is hired and Sham shows up to work. Nor did I cheat in my exams. Whoever thinks Indians are ALL smart needs some serious medication. Out of 1 Billion, I'd guess that the 10% would be smart right (that's 100 million people) and those are the ones who the United States brings to its country for CHEAP LABOR.
Now let's take another analysis. US's population is 330 million. Out of which, 10% of smart people will be......33 million? Damn, shame on you guys. We've ruled the world since the 1900's with ONLY 20 - 33 million smart people (comparing population sample decades ago till what it is till date). So....you have 999 MILLION smart people per your population size and until 15 years ago (before the Americans brought you here), you guys didn't have a clue as to what life would be in the future had IT not kicked off???? I hope you see the comparison and never bring this up again. Because it is actually embarrassing. Always be thankful for what you were given by the land of the free and the home of the brave!!! You are what you are today because of the jobs my countrymen lost and were given to you for cheap labor!

Mate I have seen you supporting Pakistan, Which country do your heart belong to. Why are you comparing US to India.

India has lot of catching up to do with China leave about US. Within a decade India will be top 3 in economy and military.

Thanks to you guys giving us 'the Americans' some jobs. Please return the other 12 million 9 hundred and 40 thousand jobs (out of the 13 million jobs lost in the US). Which were were either sent to India or where workers were replaced by Indians in the US on technical visa or where the Americans were laid off. All during 2004 - 2010!!!

It's amazing what lobby and greed can do. A thank you to our leaders for squashing our economy and driving millions of Americans out of their homes so that the Indian companies can get those $$$ and buy American companies in return!!! Can I be more thankful for the sixty thousand jobs you gave to my country men?

Its a capitalist economy. What were you expecting? If Americans, with the same level of degrees, are ready to work for lower wages, they will get employed. Stop cribbing on every thread of how countries are stealing jobs from poor and innocent Americans. The champions of globalisation are now realising, what it means.

Well too bad with so many 'smart' people you still are not able to stop the outflow of jobs. For your information, people who got in to my B-School would have cake walked into any of your top American B-Schools. The other way does not hold true, there goes your smartness out of the window.

Had IT not kicked off? Well it did. And you know why? Globalisation. That's why. If it wasn't Indians, it would be somebody else. You know why IT is big in India? Because of the 1984 policy which was combined with the LTFP policy brought by the then Rajiv Gandhi goverment. It did not happen by co-incidence. So, dude, take a chill pill. You just got outsmarted and outplayed in both services and manufacturing by people who do a better job in both.

Today we employ Americans in India and a few of them are just crap. Know to talk English well, worked for a few months and we kicked them back, realising Indians do a better job.

And please, dont give us crap about 'legal' and 'illegal'. Coming from a person with an American flag that is a joke. By the way, do you think the drone strikes happening in Pakistan are legal?

I've been personally told that I will be given houses in India or off-shore a while ago when I was in the corporate America running a massive organization. So....there are A LOT of things my president didn't know or didn't want to talk about. This is EVERYTHING but competition. It is ILLEGAL business practices!

So believable that.....:)

lol...Another Pakistani chest thumping behind American flag to satisfy his ego....:rofl:

Good job comrade...:enjoy:

Btw @orangzaib would u care to explain the reason for opening a year old thread otherthan chest thumping...:lol:

I didn't open any thread buddy. The thread was already opened and I contributed to it. But instead of trying to come back with your silly comments and de-credentialize the post. Do you have anything solid to offer? May be a counter argument that makes sense?
To the readers reading this post, as always the Indian members jumped up and down on this post trying to cover and cloud what I had written above in my post. So please read the thread all the way up to my posts and find truth like how I find Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't open any thread buddy. The thread was already opened and I contributed to it. But instead of trying to come back with your silly comments and de-credentialize the post. Do you have anything solid to offer? May be a counter argument that makes sense?
To the readers reading this post, as always the Indian members jumped up and down on this post trying to cover and cloud what I had written above in my post. So please read the thread all the way up to my posts and find truth like how I find Jesus.
The problems with your post is that while you tend to believe and post that American gave out these jobs as a favour or taught the Indians the basics of Project management fails elementary economics that is taught in the B school that i went to- which is harder to get into than the most prestigious of American B-Schools.

Allow me to give you a little crash course - American companies outsourced services to India and Manufacturing to China because they had to. If they had not, Multinationals of other countries would have done so making them more competitive than American firms. Its not out of choice but out of necessity.

We follow a capitalist system and as rightly posted by others on this thread - it follows money. More money was to be made by making things in China and sourcing services from India than otherwise, that is why American companies are here.

Had IT not kicked off? Well it did. And you know why? Globalisation. That's why. If it wasn't Indians, it would be somebody else. You know why IT is big in India? Because of the 1984 policy which was combined with the LTFP policy brought by the then Rajiv Gandhi goverment.

Today we employ Americans in India and a few of them are just crap. Know to talk English well, worked for a few months and we kicked them back, realising Indians do a better job.

And please, dont give us crap about 'legal' and 'illegal'. Coming from a person with an American flag that is a joke. By the way, do you think the drone strikes happening in Pakistan are legal?

Let me address all your concerns:
Globalization: bull crap. You were given jobs initially to save American tax payers dollars. Cheap labor is cheap labor. Period. By introducing Indians, if I take your 'smartness' into account. Which company did you take to a level never seen before? The only thing you did, was to create the financial mess due to jobs being outsourced.
The policy you are referring to, was created to kick Muslims out of your country to Saudi Arabia etc. THAT was what you guys was doing and some people made money off it by BPO. Thus, the globalization started behind a curtain of lies and money being paid as bribe to get business. The rest was due to 'cheap labor' not to get the supermen. lol

You employ Americans? I am SURE you do. I've personally kicked out a lot of Indians like you, who show up on other peoples papers and can't do the work and lie on their resume. Whoever thinks Indians are all smart...is smoking illegal pipes. There are many dumb as sh** people too. Just like in every culture. But I've kept the good ones and they are nice and hard working and educated. They don't thump their chests like idiots here. Nor do they tell everyone how 'superior' they are. Cuz they've learned they are not. That's reality. Being a geek and program for 20 hours a day might seem fun to you and a show of your 'smartness' but others can workout, play golf and close a $ 50 million deal in those 20 hours. I'll let you pick what 'smart' means!!!
The smartness didn't come to India in an Alien ship. In fact, the Iranians, the Israelis, the Pakistanis, the Chinese, etc have the same aptitude too.

As far as drone strikes are concerned, its sad if they are killing civilians. BUT it is essential to the US national security that we root out the terrorists. In fact, my version is the on 9-12, there should've been MASSIVE airstrikes on the Afghan targets. We could see the OBL gang from the Sats. So no asking or telling anyone, a massive airstrike and level ANYTHING that looks like an Al-Qaeda hideout. I guarantee you, we'd have killed OBL and if not, we'd have killed 75% of his people and destroy 80% of their infrastructure. THAT would've avoided a war that gave these MOFO's time to hide.

One day, the fight will go to India to kill terrorists that rape Kashmiri women and kill Kashmiri children. Hindu terrorist that burn mosques, burn Christian villages and kill minorities when they are in their homes. I'd love to see those captured too. What do YOU think about that?

Btw, this past years or so was great. OBL and his Hindu cousin Baal Thakrey are both dead and burning in hell. Sounds peace to me!!!

As far as drone strikes are concerned, its sad if they are killing civilians. BUT it is essential to the US national security that we root out the terrorists. In fact, my version is the on 9-12, there should've been MASSIVE airstrikes on the Afghan targets. We could see the OBL gang from the Sats. So no asking or telling anyone, a massive airstrike and level ANYTHING that looks like an Al-Qaeda hideout. I guarantee you, we'd have killed OBL and if not, we'd have killed 75% of his people and destroy 80% of their infrastructure. THAT would've avoided a war that gave these MOFO's time to hide.

One day, the fight will go to India to kill terrorists that rape Kashmiri women and kill Kashmiri children. Hindu terrorist that burn mosques, burn Christian villages and kill minorities when they are in their homes. I'd love to see those captured too. What do YOU think about that?

Btw, this past years or so was great. OBL and his Hindu cousin Baal Thakrey are both dead and burning in hell. Sounds peace to me!!!

Ah. We have either an American of Pakistani descent or a Pakistani American.

And here i thought i was discussing with a Native.

The problems with your post is that while you tend to believe and post that American gave out these jobs as a favour or taught the Indians the basics of Project management fails elementary economics that is taught in the B school that i went to- which is harder to get into than the most prestigious of American B-Schools.

Allow me to give you a little crash course - American companies outsourced services to India and Manufacturing to China because they had to. If they had not, Multinationals of other countries would have done so making them more competitive than American firms. Its not out of choice but out of necessity.

We follow a capitalist system and as rightly posted by others on this thread - it follows money. More money was to be made by making things in China and sourcing services from India than otherwise, that is why American companies are here.

Bro - I can ASSURE you, I know more about economy and capitalism than you do. Trust me on this. I agree with your post that there was a need for outsourcing. But what got Americans out of work was the obsessive nature of tax savings by some who went crazy on it. Capitalist system doesn't tell you to take bribes and outsource work not necessary to be outsourced. Capitalist system also doesn't make it legal for people to run illegal Indian ring of companies involve in charging money so people can keep their H1 visas while legally they would be out of status. Capitalist ALSO doesn't make it legal that you, as a business send me a guy on another one of your employees papers under 'corp to corp' umbrella. America gave you opportunity. You guys took advantage of a honorable system and introduced Indian culture into it and destroyed our economy. Resulting in jobs going offshore, the jobs here going to Indians and the money flowing to India for services and not coming back. That's the truth. So, please know that A,B,C schools don't have a rats butt to the discussion. I am talking about the illegal activity that takes place between Indian companies. I personally know people who are part of the Indian mafia ring. It's sad. One day, the laws will get tighten and plenty will be deported or jailed. May be then this massive illegal network will slow down!!!

I don't understand the point of this post.

$150 million purchase in the oil industry is not significant at all in USA, such may not be the case in India.

Oil Industry is very capital intensive with high labor cost which in turn works as a barrier to entry for smaller size companies. The EPA can be a nightmare if you are not well funded and connected.

Bro - you are missing the game. The goal is to keep a few locals here and bring the Indian graduates. Resulting in lowering American wages with lower salaried Indian workers. Before you know it, ALL consulting and IT companies will be running on cheap $ 35 an hour labor, vs. the $ 65 or $ 90 dollar an hour. I've seen it five times working with CEO's from India that get elected, the first thing they do is to send Americans home (majority at least) and then, it is ALL Indians in EVERY dept.
The goal is India specific and everyone from India supports it. It's to take India to a financial power status. Sad for us Americans that we don't know how to react to it. IT will become an industry (better paying but similar to Construction) where no American would want to work or won't be allowed to survive. This is Indian dominance planning. We LET it happen. Watch for more of these in the future.
As far as EPA, etc. These guys breathe after and throw money first. Plus, there are always lawyers and a few local experts to deal with EPA. The rest of the Indian labor will run this company. Sad but true. Seen it a LOT in my prior corporate experience

Bro - I can ASSURE you, I know more about economy and capitalism than you do. Trust me on this. I agree with your post that there was a need for outsourcing. But what got Americans out of work was the obsessive nature of tax savings by some who went crazy on it. Capitalist system doesn't tell you to take bribes and outsource work not necessary to be outsourced. Capitalist system also doesn't make it legal for people to run illegal Indian ring of companies involve in charging money so people can keep their H1 visas while legally they would be out of status. Capitalist ALSO doesn't make it legal that you, as a business send me a guy on another one of your employees papers under 'corp to corp' umbrella. America gave you opportunity. You guys took advantage of a honorable system and introduced Indian culture into it and destroyed our economy. Resulting in jobs going offshore, the jobs here going to Indians and the money flowing to India for services and not coming back. That's the truth. So, please know that A,B,C schools don't have a rats butt to the discussion. I am talking about the illegal activity that takes place between Indian companies. I personally know people who are part of the Indian mafia ring. It's sad. One day, the laws will get tighten and plenty will be deported or jailed. May be then this massive illegal network will slow down!!!
I wont dispute you there. Illegal businesses need to shut down or made to shut down. But your insinuation in other posts regarding the need or nature of outsourcing was dead wrong.

I have one question for you. Do Indian companies hold a gun to the American CEO's head and ask him to outsource business processes to India?

Why hold a gun when you can pay the CEO 25% percent of the outsourcing revenue in the Swiss accounts or with other ways? Or through another partner Indian company, get him a few mansions in the US, or a multimillion dollar boat? Or free air travel to the countries he wants to take his family to for the next five years, with the most expensive free gifts, cars, hotels, and everything you can want??
You need to understand, I am not writing this because it is hearsay. I was part of that elite club that used to get those offers from Indian businessmen. So, I have first hand experience with this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom