What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

Well friend, personally i beleive music shouldnt be divided by borders.. i too am a big fan of Rahat Fateh Ali, what a genious.:tup:

actually problem with pakistan is lack of fund and talent. That's why they depend on Hollywood and bollywood. Literally bollywood rules pakistan.

Get off from your high horses-- a county who can't able to create a few million dollar industry should not shout from the roof top.

Fact of the matter is common Indians do not know about pakistani music.

Our bhojpuri or odiya film industry are bigger than whole of your entertainment industry.

Keep living in fool's paradise...:D

124493-050-ECB3276E.jpg

And i forgot to mention him in my last post... Sheer Genius..!!! Greatest ever..!! :smitten: :toast_sign:

Keep living in fool's paradise...:D

what is not factual about the above statement ?

well one liners suit you. enjoy !!!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

124493-050-ECB3276E.jpg

And i forgot to mention him in my last post... Sheer Genius..!!! Greatest ever..!! :smitten: :toast_sign:

He is very good.. but not versatile as kishore and rafi or even KK

What is pakistani music? It is Indian music as subcontinental music is culturally an Indian asset. The classical background and local folkfare etc is Indian. Based upon Saam Veda etc. All the ragas and shrutis and taal etc have sanskrit name.

Pakistani music is Arabi music as pakistanis consider themselves more arabic than Indian. Wallah wallah, jee jje type arabic music., which Indians arent intersted to listen.

buddy please is this you or am watching an indian tv channel? (always talking senseless thing:D)

actually problem with pakistan is lack of fund and talent. That's why they depend on Hollywood and bollywood. Literally bollywood rules pakistan.

Very aptly said.. but i beleive although pakistan cannot match bollywood on even terms but it can still get a reputation if it produces 20 films per year like khuda key liye and bol. Khuda ke liye is the only pakistani film i have ever seen till date and its quality was quite good.

keep out of doordarshan world is not what u think...:D

but again thats wht ur govt feeds u not ur mistake...:)

I wish certain Pakistanis in this forum were as open minded as the Indians. :argh:

It's only some people bro. I meet Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Afghans and what have you here from time to time and none of them spout hate like they do here. On the contrary most are quite pleased to see a familiar face. :D

Get off from your high horses-- a county who can't able to create a few million dollar industry should not shout from the roof top.

Fact of the matter is common Indians do not know about pakistani music.

Our bhojpuri or odiya film industry are bigger than whole of your entertainment industry.

I don't listen to bhojpuri music., its super vulgar and sickening.... And fact of the matter is, you need to come out of your small well and see the actual world which is a lot bigger and diverse than you could ever imagine... I hate people like you who bash any and everything Pakistani without any knowledge what so ever... Bringing shame to fellow Indians..!! :sick: :sick:

Indians may be Addicted to Pakistani Music but Pakistan main to Munni aur Shiela ke Dhamake chalte hain aur India main Veena,hina,meena ke jalway.

Very aptly said.. but i beleive although pakistan cannot match bollywood on even terms but it can still get a reputation if it produces 20 films per year like khuda key liye and bol. Khuda ke liye is the only pakistani film i have ever seen till date and its quality was quite good.

They may have good script but they lack the presentation skills. There trailor looks horrible.

I am that much into the new wave stuff. Give me Ghulam Ali, Mehdi Hassan and Nusrat Fateh Ali any day. And oh yes, that lady with the voice like honey, Reshma. They are really awesome.

I don't listen to bhojpuri music., its super vulgar and sickening.... And fact of the matter is, you need to come out of your small well and see the actual world which is a lot bigger and diverse than you could ever imagine... I hate people like you who bash any and everything Pakistani without any knowledge what so ever... Bringing shame to fellow Indians..!! :sick: :sick:

I am not maligning the pakistani music. I am stating the facts. After so many years why they failed to create a million dollar industry ? why their artists come to india for better opportunities if they are so great ? why they rely on India and US who suppose to be their greatest enemy ? You have to find out the reality before making tall claims like the gentleman did. Fact of the matter common indian do not have knowledge nor have interest in Pakistan music.

Bhojpuri music has her own market segment on which is thriving and competing with the best.

They may have good script but they lack the presentation skills. There trailor looks horrible.

Well i think they lack money instead of presentation skills.Money automatically makes presentation pleasant.. their film
budgets are very small compared to India.. I think they will do themselves good to ban bollywood otherwise it will sweep through their country killing local film industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom