What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

I wish certain Pakistanis in this forum were as open minded as the Indians. :argh:

i totally agree. but i will say that, you cant force some one to be a fan of bollywood movies or songs if he is not. indians here try to force that on some and all Pakistanis you are talking about. Cheers.

what is not factual about the above statement ?

He is very good.. but not versatile as kishore and rafi or even KK

Bah..!! Don't start with a dick measuring contest you dick.... Great people are considered great because of the work they do and the incredible amount of talent they put into it..!! No point comparing em, each one of em is a gem... Not everyone thinks like you..!!

I am not maligning the pakistani music. I am stating the facts. After so many years why they failed to create a million dollar industry ? why their artists come to india for better opportunities if they are so great ? why they rely on India and US who suppose to be their greatest enemy ? You have to find out the reality before making tall claims like the gentleman did. Fact of the matter common indian do not have knowledge nor have interest in Pakistan music.

Bhojpuri music has her own market segment on which is thriving and competing with the best.

Are u not??!! Perhaps some lessons in English might help you then..!! And no multi million industry is a proof of music being good or bad.. Artists coming to India for better opportunities is their personal choice.. You or me don't/shouldn't have any say on that matter.. And if you don't like Pakistani music, good for you, don't listen to it.. But never generalize a nation of 1.2 billion people...

there are some sane ones, and then an over whelming majority of indian dodh petay trolls.
first page is admittance, second page denial and third page accusations. lol at indian trends.

there are some sane ones, and then an over whelming majority of indian dodh petay trolls.
first page is admittance, second page denial and third page accusations. lol at indian trends.

Oh man! Go away! :angry:

Let the peeps enjoy.

Bah..!! Don't start with a dick measuring contest you dick.... Great people are considered great because of the work they do and the incredible amount of talent they put into it..!! No point comparing em, each one of em is a gem... Not everyone thinks like you..!!

when did I deny his greatness ? I just stated that he was not versatile like rafi and kishore. But whatever he did he had done a great job.

Are u not??!! Perhaps some lessons in English might help you then..!! And no multi million industry is a proof of music being good or bad.. Artists coming to India for better opportunities is their personal choice.. You or me don't/shouldn't have any say on that matter.. And if you don't like Pakistani music, good for you, don't listen to it.. But never generalize a nation of 1.2 billion people...

buddy.. you are trying to generalize the will of 1.2 billion people because you like some chaps.

I stated the truth. Size and profit are directly related to their popularity and quality of work.

A nation of 18 cr can't develop a million dollar industry is a question to be asked why they having the failure. and why the same people are churning money for Indians? You need to find out the symtoms first to find out the cure.

buddy.. you are trying to generalize the will of 1.2 billion people because you like some chaps.

I stated the truth. Size and profit are directly related to their popularity and quality of work.

A nation of 18 cr can't develop a million dollar industry is a question to be asked why they having the failure. and why the same people are churning money for Indians? You need to find out the symtoms first to find out the cure.

128949336186599393.jpg

Get off from your high horses-- a county who can't able to create a few million dollar industry should not shout from the roof top.

Fact of the matter is common Indians do not know about pakistani music.

Our bhojpuri or odiya film industry are bigger than whole of your entertainment industry.

Praful i didnt think you could br dafter or thicker than before but you have managed to show you can stoop even lower. When one of you country fellows see your post they must get embarrased.
Ist thing is we are not on a high horse - you are. We are not a county we are a COUNTRY. Yes Praful that country that YOU are obsessed with and come on here blessing us with your extreme dimness. The only person on this thread that is shouting from the roof tops is you.
Secondly you say common Indians dont know about Pakistani music? Perhaps COMMON people like you dont because you dont know what quality music is. It takes more than a COMMON person like you to see quality. It requires a sense of quality and taste. Something that you cold never possess or think of having.
Thirdly you are suggesting your bhojpuri or odiya film industry is bigger than our entertainment? This is clearly another dimand pretty stupid statement that only you could come out with. Its music we are talking about here.Also you have 1.2 billion people in your secular land of plenty. You are bound to have bigger everything. You will have bigger things due to the sheer people you have. I think you have bigger other issues that we wont mention here as it would be off topic. Needless to say your myjority of your population wont of heard Pakistani or any type of music because they dont have access to facilities where they could listen to music. They are probably interested in more humanitarian needs. :azn: Have a good think Mr Praful and i think even you will understand my meaning young man

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Great posting brother. BTW I cant sing but you are welcome round to share music from both of our talent we have in our countries. Love Indian music and i love Pakistani music! :cheers:

Praful i didnt think you could br dafter or thicker than before but you have managed to show you can stoop even lower. When one of you country fellows see your post they must get embarrased.
Ist thing is we are not on a high horse - you are. We are not a county we are a COUNTRY. Yes Praful that country that YOU are obsessed with and come on here blessing us with your extreme dimness. The only person on this thread that is shouting from the roof tops is you.
Secondly you say common Indians dont know about Pakistani music? Perhaps COMMON people like you dont because you dont know what quality music is. It takes more than a COMMON person like you to see quality. It requires a sense of quality and taste. Something that you cold never possess or think of having.
Thirdly you are suggesting your bhojpuri or odiya film industry is bigger than our entertainment? This is clearly another dimand pretty stupid statement that only you could come out with. Its music we are talking about here.Also you have 1.2 billion people in your secular land of plenty. You are bound to have bigger everything. You will have bigger things due to the sheer people you have. I think you have bigger other issues that we wont mention here as it would be off topic. Needless to say your myjority of your population wont of heard Pakistani or any type of music because they dont have access to facilities where they could listen to music. They are probably interested in more humanitarian needs. :azn: Have a good think Mr Praful and i think even you will understand my meaning young man

QUOTE]

There is nothing which is related to thread and the whole post is not factual.

Pakistani music -- what is that ? Never heard of this. There are only few who can sing on Indian songs.

Pakistan as a country is dependent on India and hollywood for their entertainment.

This is why we call you bhartis. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom