What's new

Indians angered by Australian Radio host's remarks

Why should he?

Their country, their rules. If you don't like it get out.

I'm sick of NRIs whining about the injustices faced in foreign land but it was their decision to stay there at the first place.

But you don't complain when they send all the money back home or build big bunglows in India with their hard-earned money in these countries. :disagree:

You're just jealous maybe because you were turned down a American visa or something. lool :P and these guys grabbed the opportunity so don't hate on them. :)

and even if they do, dont feel so bad....thats what our ''leaders'' do on a weekly basis!

That's another thing we need to be ashamed of. We let these idiots plunder away our wealth on a regular basis.. what a shame!!

it's been going on since 1947

i hate to say it, but its almost as if its part of the culture....that needs to change

But you don't complain when they send all the money back home or build big bunglows in India with their hard-earned money in these countries. :disagree:

You're just jealous maybe because you were turned down a American visa or something. lool :P and these guys grabbed the opportunity so don't hate on them. :)

Take it easy.. That's just an Individuals POV..

it's been going on since 1947

i hate to say it, but its almost as if its part of the culture....that needs to change

True, we actually got freedom from British looters to be looted by South Asian looters. Players changed but the act continued.. As the saying goes "Koye se bachay to khaayi mein giray" :lol:

Could we change the Title to "Indians angered by the truth"

In 1985 the cleanup was ment to start. In 1993 there were new proposals yet by 2011 the situation is so bad people fast to death in protest. Yet half the responses here are bash the ausies.

Indians have turned their mother into an open sewer abusing people who point this out to you doesnt do much to fix it.

ok now finish it gentlemen they even apology it will not from there heart .

Could we change the Title to "Indians angered by the truth"

In 1985 the cleanup was ment to start. In 1993 there were new proposals yet by 2011 the situation is so bad people fast to death in protest. Yet half the responses here are bash the ausies.

Indians have turned their mother into an open sewer abusing people who point this out to you doesnt do much to fix it.

Nopes Indians are not angered by truth but by the way truth was told in this case.. The Aussie way of routine daily family talks has unfortunately not gone all that well with Indians .. We are not as great as Aussies so it would be better if they keep all their pleasantries for their own people/country..

If it wasnt the Ganges it would have been something else.
They are a race that historically always rate their white colour as superior.
Back in the 1940 and 1950s they had a program to increase their population by subsidising Europeans to come to thier nation. In the 1980s it was accepted that the government that operated this program insisted on whites only. Even now to enter the country the criteria is far too stringent for non whites.
Dont forget when the whites went to this continent they were sent their as a punishment because they had broken the law in the UK. They were criminals and murderers and settled down their. Then they bred amongst themselves and criminal married criminal. Now you work out what they have now become.....pathetic worms.

Immigration to Australia
Country of birth Estimated resident population[19]

United Kingdom 1,153,264
New Zealand 476,719
China 279,447
Italy 220,469
Vietnam 180,352
India 153,579
Philippines 135,619

seems to me they are letting in alot of non white immigrants

Why is this such a big deal. The guy did not insult Indians. He just stated the sad hygienic state of India and the river, which is very true. He is entitled to his opinions. China is pretty polluted, too. Personally I think Beijing is a sad city to live in because the air is so bad, and I wouldn't be offended if some Australian radio host calls Beijing's air quality sh~t.

when it comes to cleanliness we are the worst.ganga is not alone........

Oh Please. I was an expat myself working under a contract in Gulf. So is many of my family members. Now I want to settle in India, but who knows I may go back...but if that happens I know that I am only one to blame if I happens to take crap (literally of course) in some far away land. Expats are still Indian citizens when compared to NRIs and Indian expats in Gulf sends home the highest remittance.

Anyways congratulations on your American/British visa.Call me old fashioned but at the end of the day I'm comfortable in my homeland and have no wish to settle in US or Europe.

Stick to the topic..those with ego's of glass should stay out of the discussion.
Dispute the news, instead of throwing crap at other nations to justify the irrelevance of the news..

Back
Top Bottom