What's new

Indians Cry About WAAR funded by ISI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are obsessed with anything Pakistani, this forum has been over-run by Indian trolls :coffee:

How lovely,now I will read entire cast of the movie.
Indians are so sensitive,I remember their movie 'qayamat',at that time,some people also claimed that this movie was projected by BJP!
But I enjoyed 'qayamat' with popcorns and pepsi,and laughed alot. :woot:

Indians are obsessed with anything Pakistani, this forum has been over-run by Indian trolls :coffee:
@LoveIcon @Ghareeb_Da_Baal wese aik Suggestion hai Since mostly indian have hate syndrome for pakistan and they normally troll the SH!T of a thread their is a movie coming where Some Scientist create a racist weapon which only kills Black people just black people since ISI is the biggest funder of every thing =)) they should support these kind of germ 2 which only kills Indian :D what you guys think about it
Hans Kam jaha pak :D asa kuch

Last edited by a moderator:
@LoveIcon @Ghareeb_Da_Baal wese aik Suggestion hai Since mostly indian have hate syndrome for pakistan and they normally troll the SH!T of a thread their is a movie coming where Some Scientist create a racist weapon which only kills Black people just black people since ISI is the biggest funder of every thing =)) they should support these kind of germ 2 which only kills Indian :D what you guys think about it

LOL. No, lets not kill anyone.
BTW, yehudi were working on a genetic bomb to kill muxlims. Not sure what became of it. I remember reading it on Newsweek or maybe Time in 1999 or so??

Paisay lagaanay ki kia zaroorat hai - Ask webby to make posts of Indians visible to themselves only. Within a week they will jump in Indian ocean because of frustration that nobody is noticing their pearl of wisdom:cool:

Paisay lagaanay ki kia zaroorat hai - Ask webby to make posts of Indians visible to themselves only. Within a week they will jump in Indian ocean because of frustration that nobody is noticing their pearl of wisdom:cool:

ai nahih no sak aa. we will need ghairat brigade for pdf management.
they not interested in paltu and smart troll that keep the post s rate high.
SulemanII is such an example. These ppl are same as some black folk. They feel entitled.

How can you ignore them... they bombing every street in Pakistan!

They have waged 4th generation war over Pakistan, while Pakistani tax payers are forced by alliance of political parties, to ship billions of litres of petrol to Afghanistan, to keep terrorists in comfort.

Shuru kisne kiya tha .. ?? Ab bhugto...

Why don't you ask the webmaster to restrict Indians from this forum ?:azn:

ISI is one of the newest added gods in Hinduism

Nothing can happen without ISI permission and approval according to pathetic little brainwashed hindus in india

Why don't you ask the webmaster to restrict Indians from this forum ?:azn:

coz this forum is not run by your kind (thank god)

decency still exists here.

Indians are wronger than wrongest of wrongdoers who graduated manga cum laude from the University of Wrongdinga.

This movie was financed and produced partially by ISPR but a lot of funds also came from the Lashari family themselves(How they got the money is their own concern). Its major produced is the police bigwig shown in the trailer with the white hair who says "Sir, its time to call in the Army".

Indians are wronger than wrongest of wrongdoers who graduated manga cum laude from the University of Wrongdinga.

This movie was financed and produced partially by ISPR but a lot of funds also came from the Lashari family themselves(How they got the money is their own concern). Its major produced is the police bigwig shown in the trailer with the white hair who says "Sir, its time to call in the Army".

You said that Lashari ate up all the funds for this film and that it was gonna never release last year. :lol:

ISI is one of the newest added gods in Hinduism

Nothing can happen without ISI permission and approval according to pathetic little brainwashed hindus in india

please,lets show some respect to other faiths and its believers here.

coz this forum is not run by your kind (thank god)

decency still exists here.

Thanks for the info Icewolf.and I understand it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a good part of the website traffic is Indians.

And these are not flamebaitr,are'nt they Oscar-ji?:confused:

Sensitive much? Its a little jibe at both sides of this argument if you dont narrow your eyes.

I would've absolutely no problem if you allow such "little jibes" from my side too in threads,instead of going around deleting them and handing out infractions. I am not being sensitive,I am not just ready to forget and let give. If you call that sensitive,then yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom