What's new

Indians I have a Suggestion on Kalbhushan

I am not sure why Pakistanis seems so desperate that India will accept they have their Rtd Col ...he got missiing from Nepal and travelled from Pakistan ...where is India in between ????

Do you get why they sems so desperate .... They have no substantial proofs against Kulbhushan thats the reason he got this capital punishment behind closed doors :D ...if they hang him believe me , it will give enough trigger to India to think from water to Afghanistan ;)
empty threats empty threats empty threats

its india bro no one is scared of you.

Firstly , thanks for not blaming Indian for your Lt Col Nepal adventure , secondly you may not have issues with the exceution of a Pakistani ( in this case lt col) in other country but , we have when some Indian get excecuted in some other country with sham judicial system , we try our best to save our country men thirdly yes civilized countries provide proofs , examples are in case of terror suspects ex Kasab( video proofs , conversations with handler , GPS data , Chattarpati Terminus (railway station attacked by him) surviviors statements ) as terrorist in India and Anna Chapman in US as spy( recording while transferring data to his Russia handlers in Market , doing dead drops ) .... but such proofs can be expected from civilized countries .

As far as retaliations are concerned an eye for eye is a very less price :) .... you know the result of Mumbai attacks and impact on Pakistan :) ..... we choose the time and way to extract vengeance
cry me a river. the monkey is going to die regardless of all this crying you are doing.

pull your mini skirt back up man. you are embarrassing yourself

still crying about Kassab 10 years later, bloody pathetic

it going to feel so good thinking about all this crying you are doing the day the indian monkey is hanged. Jelly and ice-cream party at my house.

Listen to what najam sethi said. He rained cold on your parade..

Well issue is he was not that spy who was here to get information on our weapons and our security plans and movement of our soldiers. He was here aiding terrorism so he is a different spy other wise we would have sent him to jail for 30 years but he had a totally different mission

Yes he was. He was main mastermind behind BLA and MQM terrorism. If he would have been here to get information on our weapons our strategy and security plans he would have faced life imprisonment.
Completely base less allegations with out proofs!

Your minister Sartaj Aziz told to senate that there is no hard evidence and only mere confession against Mr. Yadav.

No one knows how the trial went , not even your parliament.

The whole thing is a cooked up story only to enrage India nothing more.

Pakistan will not get anything out of this except enraging India and forcing India to take action.

Completely base less allegations with out proofs!

Your minister Sartaj Aziz told to senate that there is no hard evidence and only mere confession against Mr. Yadav.

No one knows how the trial went , not even your parliament.

The whole thing is a cooked up story only to enrage India nothing more.

Pakistan will not get anything out of this except enraging India and forcing India to take action.
Yes there are full proof he was caught red handed. And he is going to go to gallows and don't worry when would send his body back your RAW will admit what crap he was busy doing in Pakistan.

There will be Kulbhushon Yadav road in the suburbs of New Delhi...

I remember there was a spy released from Pakistan after 20 or so years Singh something... who attained wide coverage after reaching India and finally confessed after 20 or so years that he was the spy..
You are correct. I was talking in reference of that guy. Can't seem to remember his name.

Do you really think I need you to believe on anything I said . Do you really think Pakistan cares that India thinks that Jadhav got a fair trail or not.
that ends the discussion, isn't it? very well then.
Why did he needed the fake documents?
why ask me, ask him ? he may have answers. but then you aren't interested in even talking about the subject matter, I ll not expect to have those "answers" from you.
but then, if he was caught with fake papers, he is indeed guilty of tresspass, and hence law of land should prevail over other matters.

Because Raw is the root of terrorism
since u know the problem now, the solution cant be very far away.
try looking at ur past (not the ones propagated by ur textbooks) and will have some idea. i m not saying RAW is good or something, but if its 'a' root of terrorism, ISI is a friggin "mother earth" of that "root" u were talking about.

TBH these scums were funded and armed by your own AK Dovol, No need of crocodile tears and sorrow.
.....and here we have a logical conclusion. Doval is the "current culprit" , without any evidence of course.
my tears were true as any of the family member who lost his/her child. i felt bad. i still do. it was an act of unprecedented barbarity.

Should have given him beef biryani.
Anyway, no true Muslim would utter such blasphemy as said by him:

Which makes one wonder if he really was a Pakistani, since when did Muslims started believing in hindu gods?
no true muslim wud commit acts of terror either. but then, according to ur logic, all the acts of terror were done by non muslims while acting as muslims, what a logic.
in fact, in PDF itself there were many pakistani members who took pride in "ghar par ghus ke maara" immensely. at least, no indian (however bhakt/sanghi he is) has ever shown any bravado over the killed children.
its a shame that we are discussing such things

I am not sure why Pakistanis seems so desperate that India will accept they have their Rtd Col ...he got missiing from Nepal and travelled from Pakistan ...where is India in between ????

Do you get why they sems so desperate .... They have no substantial proofs against Kulbhushan thats the reason he got this capital punishment behind closed doors :D ...if they hang him believe me , it will give enough trigger to India to think from water to Afghanistan ;)

India is already thinking- I mean even before Kulbhushan-

were done by non muslims while acting as muslims, what a log
Typical dumbass Indian. The guys is clearly a phoney, if he I'd that act for Islam why the fk would he utter the word bhagwan???? Unless ofc it was a Bollywood script.

And your officers are well known in carrying out false attacks to target Muslims. Do you want me humiliate you by posting the links

:rolleyes1::rolleyes1:
Indians I have couple of suggestions for you on the issue of Kalbhushan Yadav. First you need to stop saying it that he is not your spy he was your SPY and the moment we would send his body back your RAW will admit it or at least through all the media hiding behind sources. Secondly he is our enemy and we are going to send him to gallows but you should be proud he was serving your country and he served till end until one mistake he ended up making which led to his capture. But he served his country as for that even I salute him. I am not the kind who either under estimates the enemy or not appreciate the enemy soldier on his commitment to his job and bravery.

@Horus @MilSpec @nair @Levina @Water Car Engineer @GURU DUTT and others

Back
Top Bottom