What's new

Indians own more than a hundred of 900 apartments in Dubai’s Burj Khalifa

Looks like this Southie has done lots of research on Pakistanis. A word of advice for you. Pakistanis share nothing with South Indians, I would advice you to do more research on Sri Lankans, as liguistically and culturally you are closer to them as compared to Pakistanis. Once I asked my British friend, what u think of when you call someone a P A K I? She showed me the picture of a Sri Lankan. Rings any bells for you?
any freind wont tell you on ur face .got it ?:lol:

Yeah yeah . 60% of you in UK below poverty line , Being Picked on by police living in segregated "streets" etc and you say 80 % get away . :rofl: . Try to come up with a better reply next time . i am still in this thread . Take your time .

You bet. ;)

b.png

any freind wont tell you on ur face .got it ?:lol:

but even your fellow Indian Trolla-Lala admitted that it is Indians who bear the brunt of it. This topic has been discussed before several time on PDF, and the overall consensus was the Indians (especially South Indians), Bangladeshis, and Sri Lankans get called P A K I more than Pakistanis themselves. If you don't believe, visit U.K. and experience it first hand!

but even your fellow Indian Trolla-Lala admitted that it is Indians who bear the brunt of it. This topic has been discussed before several time on PDF, and the overall consensus was the Indians (especially South Indians), Bangladeshis, and Sri Lankans get called P A K I more than Pakistanis themselves. If you don't believe, visit U.K. and experience it first hand!
im not intrested in talking about a racist slur which is offtopic here . neither do i believe in ur cooked up stories.
nor do i have to travel to uk to find it . have many freinds and a relative working their . so carry on watever u like .

You have really been to UK ?? coz your knowledge tells me otherwise . Brits dont care whether you are creamy or brown or seriously black . Generally ppl who are from weaker section of the community get picked on . You are definately the weaker section along with Bangladeshis ( 70%) . So you guys gets picked-on on regular basis . And sometimes we Indians do also get picked on Thanks to the kind of reputation Pakistanis have build there .

earn more than an average Pakistanis, live in more wealth... but still got called P A K I by Britishers.. can't change your southi face, can you? Somethings are God given and can't be changed, n ppl have to learn to live with them. I know it is hard! :pop:

Hehe . I know Detrimental poverty makes one think this way . Only your "fairer" Skin color helps you sleep in the night .By the way why are you so fascinated by me . Last time you were asking if i am Punjabi . Now you are calling me a south-Indian . Why JinxeD-girl :D .

You have really been to UK ?? coz your knowledge tells me otherwise . Brits dont care whether you are creamy or brown or seriously black . Generally ppl who are from weaker section of the community get picked on . You are definately the weaker section along with Bangladeshis ( 70%) . So you guys gets picked-on on regular basis . And sometimes we Indians do also get picked on Thanks to the kind of reputation Pakistanis have build there .

Hehe . I know your Detrimental poverty makes you think this way . Only your "fairer" Skin color helps you sleep in the night .By the way why are you so fascinated by me . Last time you were asking if i am Punjabi . Now you are calling me a south-Indian . Why JinxeD-girl :D .

Then what r u? Which state of India u r from? Whenever I ask that question from indians, they give me some gool mool answer.

Then what r u? Which state of India u r from? Whenever I ask that question from indians, they give me some gool mool answer.

I told you last time Sweetheart . I am from Delhi . My family has been living in delhi for 3 generations . Before that if was Gwalior and few generations before that Bihar . Before that i don't know .

I've lived in the UK my whole life thank you very much. Indians don't get picked on because of Pakistanis reputation, it's because of your own reputation for having such ugly foreign accents and smelling bad that you get picked on. British Indians also have the highest crime rate among all Asian groups.

And I'm suprised by the sisters knowledge on the subject since Darker asians do get called Pakí more, I've never been called it and my Srilankan friend gets it called all the time. And for the record, Pakí was never a insult word for us untill you guys came of the boat, and even now Pakistanis call each other it more than in other people in a racist way.

Do you even know what you mean by "weaker section", Pakistanis are the ones who had to fight physically in 60, 70 against white supremacists for the right of all so called "Pakís" to live peacefully----Even in Australia, they're are less Pakistanis and Indians are getting beaten to bits left, right and center.

I told you last time Sweetheart . I am from Delhi . My family has been living in delhi for 3 generations . Before that if was Gwalior and few generations before that Bihar . Before that i don't know .

Oh Bihar!! My fav state!! :D

Back
Top Bottom