What's new

Indians Start Doubting Adnan Sami

Champion_Usmani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian singer Abhijeet said that we have one such singer in our film industry whose father was in Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and had attacked India.

pic_1552292109.jpg

Lahore (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News – 11th March, 2019) Renowned Bollywood singer Abhijeet Bhattacharyahas often spilled venom against Pakistan.

He has strongly criticised many Pakistani artists, including Atif Aslam.

However, in his fresh statement, he criticised India’s very own Adnan Sami.

As there is a social media campaign against Adnan Sami by Pakistan, who term him as Pakistan’s secret agent, the Indians have actually started doubting him.

Speaking about this, Indian singer Abhijeet said that we have one such singer in our film industrywhose father was in Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and had attacked India.

Taking a dig at Adnan Sami, he said that his father had bombarded India but he is a big singer here today.

“Indian media should be ashamed of not revealing the real face of Adnan Sami,” Abhijeet said.

The trolling began when Adnan Sami lauded the Indian Air Force (IAF) intrusion into Pakistaniterritory.

“The Force Is With You” @narendramodi ji. Respect to @IAF_MCC .#HowsTheJosh #StopTerrorism #JaiHind .” he wrote in his tweet.

This was followed by Pakistani trolls who termed him ‘a secret agent of Pakistan in India’as Adnan Sami originally hails from Pakistan but now holds Indian citizenship.

Undeterred by these trolls, Adnan Sami said that he has taken an oath to honour India.

In a recent interview, the singer said that he has sworn allegiance to India.

“If I have sworn allegiance to you (India), by god, I’ll give my life to you. For a Pathan, his zabaan is a very important thing,” he said.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/showbiz/indians-start-doubting-adnan-sami-amid-pakist-568189.html

Pakistanis must stop trolling Adnan Sami. There is a limit to this play. We don't want to lose his Indian citizenship and benefits we get by him being a celebrity in India.

I hope he stays in India until the end. His personal sacrifices are huge for Pakistan and I have respect for them all.
He will complete his mission

My god... RiP Major adnan sami . He was our ruthless undercover agent... Anyways any chance of his survival ? Could he make his return to pak safely???
I hear the word #Operation Desert Fart among military circle to bring our boy back safely......he was our greatest asset and achieved what many could not do.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom