What's new

indians taking out their frustration on wikipedia, and scalemodels

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
lol... wikipedia where they claim 150 pakistani tanks destroyed or captured by IA while 30 tanks destroyed by IAF hunters in another battle..:rofl: the brain child bharatraksah waff kid hang out site must stop this kind of childish acts portraying them self as victorious! no solid evedence but only same old rutt of 90000 pows!:hitwall:

waff kid polly singh wasting his money on midiocur scale models

f3ca0c37fe9a82af3022a6f87d27edab.jpg

On 05 Dec 71, four Indian Hunters (including one trainer) from OCU destroyed and damaged some 29 T-59s and Shermans of the Pakistani 22 cavalry which was racing for strategic Jaisalmer in the ‘overlooked’ and soft underbelly of the Rajasthan desert.

Nice model. And good to see Indians contributing substantially to Wikipedia. Sharing of knowledge is a good thing. ;)

I'd take any source that's publically amendable with a pinch of salt, in this very case with a mountain of salt. ;)

but bahratruksa waff kid day dream is not any kind of knowledge.

Why dont you edit the Wikipedia in the same manner? Pakistani tanks destroyed the whole IAF with just one shot? :smokin:

Or may be you should just ask Vinod to stop editting Wikipedia so much. :lol:

Lol, all hindian articles contain references from the bhaghat rickshaw site. They consider it as a neutral source of information. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, I plan to rewrite all articles soon.

It's time to partayY! :partay::pakistan:

Why dont you edit the Wikipedia in the same manner? Pakistani tanks destroyed the whole IAF with just one shot? :smokin:

Or may be you should just ask Vinod to stop editting Wikipedia so much. :lol:

haha indians are very smart at blocking pages!

ohyaa vinod! gandahy bunchaa stop editing wikipedia!:argh:
mod!

Lol, all hindian articles contain references from the bhaghat rickshaw site. They consider it as a neutral source of information. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, I plan to rewrite all articles soon.

It's time to partayY! :partay::pakistan:

lol.. if i were you i would spam in indian articles then try fixing it with neutral source because vigiez have tendency of neglecting the truth!

lol.. if i were you i would spam in indian articles then try fixing it with neutral source because vigiez have tendency of neglecting the truth!

lol.. yep, I'm personally responsible for getting atleast 3 rickshaw members banned from Wiki. :enjoy:

I had stopped my Wiki-w ar in 2007 but I plan rejoin the WikiProject Pakistan soon and start messin around. :bunny::guns:

lol.. yep, I'm personally responsible for getting atleast 3 rickshaw members banned from Wiki. :enjoy:

I had stopped my Wiki-w ar in 2007 but I plan rejoin the WikiProject Pakistan soon and start messin around. :bunny::guns:

thats great yaar..! lol at rickshaw waff kids..
please if you do so, please use acig.org refference. :pakistan:

What kind of sources do you guys need? On any topic. Let me know. I will probably workout something for you guys. :P

What kind of sources do you guys need? On any topic. Let me know. I will probably workout something for you guys. :P

Oh I had a fight with a rickshaw member on JF-17 being 4.5 generation and we debated for days. The article is now frozen. LOL:rofl:

Take it to LCA and start arguing that it is a 3rd generation fighter. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom