What's new

Indians weapons found from MQM office

I have no attitude against muhajir people, I'm simply stating a fact. Your grand father may have done a lot for Pakistan, but what did YOU do? I have family that sacrificed for Pakistan too, don't pretend that muhajir people are somehow unique in this regard.

The problem isn't the rest of Pakistan, the Rangers or even the Muhajir people, the problem is Karachi's elites and MQM.

These operations are NOT anti Muhajir, that just you making baseless comments, these are anti-criminal operations.

Tell me something, why is it that every time security forces try and stop the gangs in Karachi, people like you (I'm not talking about Muhajirs, just people who think like you) keep condemning them for it? And when they stop, why is it that you complain that they're not doing anything? It's a double standard.

i have no double standard ok listen care fully i am asking for opt against MQM Aman Kameti PPP PMLN PMLQ and every party which are involved in terrorism and corruption i am not saying that MQM have Farishty no they are criminals i have seen them doing bhata khori killing peoples and i have also seen punjabi pathan balochi sindhi guys doing same hell street crime are done by balochi people more then any one and bhata khori is in every party and they all should be arrested and punished i have the insecurity that every time the Rangers have the task in karachi they kill muhajirs. i know more then you about Karachi and its situation ok. mera apna karobar in parties ki waja sy kharab hua wa hai har roz hartalain ok karachi is like aFghanistan every one here is fighting for the power

So has any proof been produced for the Indian weapons found from MQM office ????

1378267_617284258337587_1514494029_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom