What's new

India's arguments on Kashmir why they don't want to hold a plebiscite

Actually, they have been sold a story by their masters that India isn’t implementing the UN resolution. What they haven’t been told that they too are at bigger fault then India in this regard.

They think that by parroting word Plebiscite, they would make it happen directly, somehow. They don’t see any of their own lies upon lies in this regard.

Even I struggled to understand and comprehend that Pakistanis still believe the UN can do anything

Even China was not occupying that portion of Jammu and Kashmir when the UN enacted the resolution. Once they had taken over and Pakistan had also given them parts in exchange, the UN resolution was already invalid. After the Shimla agreement, it was done and dusted.

Even I struggled to understand and comprehend that Pakistanis still believe the UN can do anything
Most don’t know any details of the UN resolutions. They just know one word - Plebiscite.

They have no idea about anything before and after that. What else did the resolution require, before a plebiscite could be held? That’s why they can’t fathom why India isn’t implementing it.

It they knew the truth, they would have become quite by now.

They won’t and they can’t as Kashmiris will tell them to **** off as they’ve been doing and saying since 1947 even nehru said this as have all the fondly remembered leaders of the world .

Pakistanis on the other hand want the resolution to pass ,as they know Indians know kashmir will never agree to join the slum dwelling dump .

99.9% of Kashmiris will tell Indians to phuck off even Indians know this hence no vote taking allowed .

Actually no. Its States Pakistan need to remove all of its forces and India needs to maintain them in a number that should be adequate to maintain law and order.

• In the first step, Pakistan was asked to use its "best endeavours" to secure the withdrawal of all tribesmen and Pakistani nationals, putting an end to the fighting in the state.
  • In the second step, India was asked to "progressively reduce" its forces to the minimum level required for keeping law and order. It laid down principles that India should follow in administering law and order in consultation with the Commission, using local personnel as far as possible.
  • In the third step, India was asked to ensure that all the major political parties were invited to participate in the state government at the ministerial level, essentially forming a coalition cabinet. India should then appoint a Plebiscite Administrator nominated by the United Nations, who would have a range of powers including powers to deal with the two countries and ensure a free and impartial plebiscite. Measures were to be taken to ensure the return of refugees, the release of all political prisoners, and for political freedom.
The resolution was approved by nine votes against none. The Soviet Union and Ukrainian SSR abstained.
Wrong, UN resolution 80 says both India Pakistan need to withdraw military forces to hold the plebiscite. No where does it say India need to keep a minimum of forces to maintain security, etc.

Apparently Pak Army has blocked UN website there. No worries, here’s what it says:

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours :

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purpose of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State;

2. The Government of India should:
(a) When it is established to the satisfaction of the Commission set up in accordance with the Council's resolution 39 (1948) that the tribesmen are withdraw- ing and that arrangements for the cessation of the fighting have become effective, put into operation in consultation with the Commission a plan for with- drawing their own forces from Jammu and Kashmir and reducing them progressively to the minimum strength required for the support of the civil power in the maintenance of law and order;

So the question is, why Pakistan hasn’t yet completed the UN mandated pre conditions for the plebiscite to take place Kashmir. Why so scared :lol:

Goa ke side pe ek badaaa sa ghar is already planned

When this video was filmed, they had enough aata. Not anymore:omghaha:

Zaroor...But I don't think it will be worth it then. Plus I am not asking it for myself... I will be long dead then, I beleive.
Kashmir le lo , lekin sare musalman apne saath le jao jinke liye jinnah ne pakistan banaya . Hum nahi rakhenge musalman we are now hindu rashtra after 1947 creation of muslim separate land pakistan we will not live with muslims .

Kashmir le lo , lekin sare musalman apne saath le jao jinke liye jinnah ne pakistan banaya . Hum nahi rakhenge musalman we are now hindu rashtra after 1947 creation of muslim separate land pakistan we will not live with muslims .
Send them with lands also.

These Indiots keep saying Pakistan needs to withdraw forces first out of Kashmir before a plebiscite can be conducted.

But UN resolutions 80 says both India and Pakistan need to withdraw forces to hold a plebiscite.

I cannot be one sided. Its not only Pakistan that has to withdraw forces from Kashmir, it is also India that needs to do this in order
to ensure a free a fair plebiscite. Even Sir Owen Dixon said this.

Owen Dixon blamed India for not holding a plebiscite.
There was a time when Lord Mountbatten the first Governor General of India, offered Jinnah plebiscite in Kashmir in exchange for Pakistan stopping its attack on Kashmir.
But Jinnah refused, believing that he could win Kashmir militarily.

Just shows opportunity seldom knocks twice.

Back
Top Bottom