What's new

India’s BSF kills Bangladeshi teenage boy along Rajshahi border

Lungi rats are getting killed crossing the border. More strict action is required to safeguard ourselves from infestation.

Himmat singh ki himmat nahi hain. Calling for backups:P

Darpok Kaua.

Tiny balls or microscopic pea-sized ones. :lol:

just wanna share some some luls with the bros

We know - "Indian Bros who wear saree jus' like meeee !".

1699752929313.png

Last edited:
Lungi rats are getting killed crossing the border. More strict action is required to safeguard ourselves from infestation.

Rich coming from chest-beaters of a bhikharee country which is one of the biggest source of illegal immigrants on the globe. This is from 2014 - in nine years the figure has gone up I'm sure.

1699753429587.png

Rich coming from chest-beaters of a bhikharee country which is one of the biggest source of illegal immigrants on the globe. This is from 2014 - in nine years the figure has gone up I'm sure.

View attachment 998712

Lol. US is for India like India is for Bangos. The difference is one is probably deported while others get killed for being termites and useless for the country. More will be killed and we would back to early 2000s shortly given how badly economy is failing. Hope BSF is ready for target practice.

Indian shit worms should shut up or we will repeat 2001.
Lol. This lungi thinks he can fight India. Joker.

This lungi fought India in 2001 and sent 16 of yours to hell.

Not only that - treated them like the animal vermin they are - pujaris should take a look at the images sometime.

We are capable, but we have standards and training unlike these trigger happy BSF SOB's.

We just don't choose to be uncivilized all the time like these Bharati vermins.

Last edited:
Not only that - treated them like the animal vermin they are - pujaris should take a look at the images sometime.

We are capable, but we have standards and training unlike these trigger happy BSF SOB's.

We just don't choose to be uncivilized all the time like these Bharati vermins.
Bangladesh should declare BSF as a terrorist organization. I don't understand why is the GoB not fencing the border?

Bangladesh should declare BSF as a terrorist organization. I don't understand why is the GoB not fencing the border?

BGB is more than capable of dealing with BSF, in both training and equipment than these rag tag BSF (as they have shown in 2011).

They are just being restrained by Hasina and BGB leadership for now.

BGB is more than capable of dealing with BSF, in both training and equipment than these rag tag BSF (as they have shown in 2011).

They are just being restrained by Hasina and BGB leadership for now.
I still remember how BDR under the leadership of Major General (rtd) Fazlur Rahman defeated BSF and the Indian army in 2001. It's a pleasant memory:happy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom