What's new

Bangladeshi shot dead allegedly by Indian Border Security Force in Kurigram

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A 35-year-old Bangladeshi national was shot dead allegedly by the members of the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) along the Behularchar border in Rowmari upazila of Kurigram district on Sunday.

The deceased was identified as Manik Mia, hailing from Shoulmari area.

According to locals, Manik, along with 15-20 people, went to the 1062-2 S pillar of the bordering area at 12:30 am on Saturday.

The BSF members from Kuchnimara camp allegedly opened fire, leaving Manik dead on the spot.

However, locals managed to retrieve his body from the spot.

Rup Kumar Sarkar, officer-in-charge of Roumari Police Station, said police recovered Manik's body and took it to the local police station.

Commanding officer of BGB-35 Lieutenant Colonel Mashruki said they heard about the incident but he could not confirm it.

@tman786 the time has come back to pay back these trigger-happy suwars in their own coin.

We should arm the villagers and watch the fun.

Lungis can only whine. Lol. Stop your termites from pole vaulting into ours.
Stop the open defecator Indians from coming to Bangladesh to work in the Apparel industry as labours or else we will shoot their hairy a*sses and send them back to India.

Stop the open defecator Indians from coming to Bangladesh to work in the Apparel industry as labours or else we will shoot their hairy a*sses and send them back to India.
Cute. Such bravado. You have no say in what your GOB will do. But they should take your advise and do it, so we can take even stricter action against all the termites in India.

Last edited:
Absolutely..next time Indian illegal immigrants violate Bangladeshi borders, you are at full liberty to shoot them.
Neither you nor me the prime minister of our respective countries. So, our wishes have no value. But if I were the prime minister of Bangladesh I would definitely have shot all illegal Indians in Bangladesh.

Cute. Such bravado. You have no say in what your GOB will do. But they should take your advise and do it, so we can take even stricter action against all the termites in India.
Bangladesh is full of Indians who diligently defecate in the open and I can smell it in the air.

A 35-year-old Bangladeshi national was shot dead allegedly by the members of the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) along the Behularchar border in Rowmari upazila of Kurigram district on Sunday.

The deceased was identified as Manik Mia, hailing from Shoulmari area.

According to locals, Manik, along with 15-20 people, went to the 1062-2 S pillar of the bordering area at 12:30 am on Saturday.

The BSF members from Kuchnimara camp allegedly opened fire, leaving Manik dead on the spot.

However, locals managed to retrieve his body from the spot.

Rup Kumar Sarkar, officer-in-charge of Roumari Police Station, said police recovered Manik's body and took it to the local police station.

Commanding officer of BGB-35 Lieutenant Colonel Mashruki said they heard about the incident but he could not confirm it.

15 to 20 people went to the border , why ? It looks some illegal activity was planned .

15 to 20 people went to the border , why ? It looks some illegal activity was planned .
In villages people chit-chat in groups. I don't think they had any malicious intention towards India.

I miss that old trigger happy BSF. I have a feeling they got their orders before the 2024 general election.

Shoot to kill is not an automatic reaction to people illegally crossing borders - it should never be.

You can shoot to maim, then arrest them.

If BSF people have been told to shoot Bangladeshis fatally, then that is a violation of int'l norms and can be taken to the Int'l court of justice. Such behavior will not be tolerated when Hasina finally exits stage left.

Recourses do exist for violations of int'l sovereign immigration law agreed at by all parties. Nothing will go unpunished or unremedied.

India is a signatory to int'l immigration rules and can be held up to those standards. If they are not - then (like I said) this type of behavior can be paid back in coins which has happened in Berubari and other places many times before.

In villages people chit-chat in groups. I don't think they had any malicious intention towards India.

Illegal border crossing by Bangladeshis is very frequent , firing by border security force shows they crossed the danger line .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom