What's new

India's bullet train faces $US1 billion problem: cows on the track

Only Chinese is expert in elevated bullet train track technology. Not even Japanese is close. :enjoy:
Agreed ONLY CHINESE ARE EXPERT ! "stealing technology" This technology is Japanese which you reversed engineered.
Wait few years to see bullet running on elevated track, I hope you will keep BURNOL in your pocket.

Last edited:
Only Chinese is expert in elevated bullet train track technology. Not even Japanese is close. :enjoy:
How about you use your bullet track technology to fix those escalators?They seem to be derailing too often.:lol:

Indian may have the right to comment on HSR only when they know how to keep their 30-50km/h trains not derail monthly. Another 2000km HSR will be added in China this year, I am wondering how many of PDF Indians can ever see one km of 300km/h railway in their life time, hope it won't get the horrible record of Indian Railway with monthly derailment.

I am surprised how we think about cattle problem at the last ? This should be the first thing to think about in this project !

Indian may have the right to comment on HSR only when they know how to keep their 30-50km/h trains not derail monthly. Another 2000km HSR will be added in China this year, I am wonder how many of PDF Indians can ever see one km of 300km/h railway in their life time, hope it won't get the horrible record of Indian Railway with monthly derailment.
Hitting 300km/h average travelling is one thing. World class stability is another thing. China HSR is so stable even travelling at 300km/h that a coin in standing position do not fall. :D

It's some high tech technology Indian not able to understand :enjoy:

While Indian one even putting a full mineral bottle on table can drop in seconds. :lol:

Hitting 300km/h average travelling is one thing. World class stability is another thing. China HSR is so stable even travelling at 300km/h that a coin in standing position do not fall. :D

It's some high tech technology Indian not able to understand :enjoy:

Well, they can buy since they have abundant PPP money.
They can also give some sacred animals to Japan, then they can pay less PPP.
I don't think Japanese like the idea of sacred animals wandering around on the track.

Indian may have the right to comment on HSR only when they know how to keep their 30-50km/h trains not derail monthly. Another 2000km HSR will be added in China this year, I am wondering how many of PDF Indians can ever see one km of 300km/h railway in their life time, hope it won't get the horrible record of Indian Railway with monthly derailment.

Apparently our Indian friends haven't got the slightest clue of what it takes to build 1km of HSR。:lol:

A rude awakening awaits our Indian friends。:D

Unless the Japanese are willing and in a position to send India's way engineers and technicians in their thousands,building even a single km of HSR will remain a distant dream for our Indian friends。

Apparently our Indian friends haven't got the slightest clue of what it takes to build 1km of HSR。:lol:

A rude awakening awaits our Indian friends。:D
Not sure what'll happen if there is some Indian or cow crossing the rail just like what they are doing everyday.
222.jpg
11111.jpg

Dont carried away by emotions, you will also get some projects one day in India. Yes India is behind china approx 15 - 20 years, what china used to be 15 - 20 years back India is now. Then why cant India also develop in next 18 - 20 years like todays china ?
Think not very far behind china was so poor and backward you people dont have proper food to eat, then out of hunger in china people started eating cockroaches, insects, snakes and even dogs which now become part of your culture still eating these creatures which no other can even think other then China.
Bold line never underestimate other's and china is the example.

:lol:

Copycat shall not be superior than original but fact is our bullet train elevated track technology is the best in the world. Even Swedish transport head who travel in our bullet train agrees that.

Somebody just can't stomach the fact, China has outdone the rest and become the best. Dont be surprised when your Modi come begging from us for your so called "Copy" from us. :enjoy:

Dont carried away by emotions, you will also get some projects one day in India. Yes India is behind china approx 15 - 20 years, what china used to be 15 - 20 years back India is now. Then why cant India also develop in next 18 - 20 years like todays china ?

You are indeed very true!

According to Western mathematics and economists, for India to catch up with where China is today in the next 15-20 years, India needs to grow more than 12% every year until 2035. This is easily achievable due to Modi-ji's brilliant leadership and policies. With Modi-ji in charge, India will quickly surpass China and America to become a superpower by 2020! I'm confident that India will grow 170% every year until 2020 to become the largest economy in the world!

if you are going elevated might as well just skip conventional HSR and go for hyperloop which is 4 times faster

it's still in it's infancy but if India was willing to throw a billon or two into R&D then they could be pioneers in this new form of high speed travel.

maxresdefault.jpg

You are indeed very true!

According to Western mathematics and economists, for India to catch up with where China is today in the next 15-20 years, India needs to grow more than 12% every year until 2035. This is easily achievable due to Modi-ji's brilliant leadership and policies. With Modi-ji in charge, India will quickly surpass China and America to become a superpower by 2020! I'm confident that India will grow 170% every year until 2020 to become the largest economy in the world!
Which Western mathematics and economists ? Its a very easy maths (I checked it now), If India grow by 10 % compounded for next 19 years only India will be 11 trillion Economy. Same what I said before.
You Chinese should stop coping from west everything, otherwise you will get embrace like today.
And yes you need to afraid from Modiji :flame:

HSR will not be viable for India....... Our population cannot afford it now..... Priority should be on improving the road infrastructure and expansion of current rail network...... Upgrading of signal system can improve the productivity to a great extent......

Indian railway is one of the cheapest transport system in the world, going to be remain one for a very long time.......

This is a stupid reasoning. Same was said about metro. "It is too costly". "We could not afford it". "We are too poor: Boo Hoo Hoo" "What about poor hungry naked Indians? We need to waste every penny we have on our imbeciles". And now it has turned out to be a resounding success and is being replicated in every city, even though metro by itself would never become profitable; ever.

Infrastructure generates economic activity and pays for itself in spin-offs, even if it by itself never turns profitable. A HSR probably would be most transformative infrastructure for India in next decade. It would improve mobility of people and help economic growth.

This is a stupid reasoning. Same was said about metro. "It is too costly". "We could not afford it". "We are too poor: Boo Hoo Hoo" "What about poor hungry naked Indians? We need to waste every penny we have on our imbeciles". And now it has turned out to be a resounding success and is being replicated in every city, even though metro by itself would never become profitable; ever.

Infrastructure generates economic activity and pays for itself in spin-offs, even if it by itself never turns profitable. A HSR probably would be most transformative infrastructure for India in next decade. It would improve mobility of people and help economic growth.

Surprisingly nobody asks why Americans spend billions on space exploration when they have a million homeless living on the streets or 48 million people in families without enough to eat.

We have to work on both ends at the same time, we have to help those who need it and we have to move ahead with modernization and technological upgrades. It cannot be one at the expense of the other.

Back
Top Bottom