What's new

India's first medal in olympics

Olympic badminton: Saina brings India third medal-newstrackindia

Yes mate atleast 7 medals can be a possibility but i doubt the way our 3 players were ousted Jwala & ashwani and boxer Vikas but here is a good news Indian Badminton Shuttler Saina Nehwal wins bronze medal contest giving India her 3rd medal,a very congratulation to her.She won the bronze medal after China's Xin wang retires hurt.Though Xin Wang played well in the 1st round and leads saina by 3 points (21-18) she eventually got hurt in her ankle and knee forcing her out of the tournament,this leaves Saina lone contender to grab the bronze medal.Any ways i congratulate Saina Nehwal for her contribution to India's medal tally and wish China's Xin Wang better luck next time

Indias Medal tally- 2 bronze and 1 silver:bounce:

Why does a pathetic sporting nation winning 1 medal require a separate thread?
Kazakhstan and DPRK has won about 4 gold medals each, where are the threads congratulating the? Each of them has fewer than 30 million people.

Because this pathetic nation is the largest democracy on earth and we also congratulate Kazakhstan and DPRK for winning medals in olympics but if you want you can start a seperate thread and we will congratulate there.

Because this pathetic nation is the largest democracy on earth and we also congratulate Kazakhstanand DPRK for winning medals in olympics but if you want you can start a seperate thread and we will congratulate there.

stop replying to pathetic people

Actually that is my question as well, what happened to Deutschland, even before the unification either East Germany or West Germany always came to claim the No. 3 spot in the Olympics ranking, but recently it has not been going very well for them. Any reason for that?

Our decline started after 1992 and I don't know the exact reason. the only reason I can think of are the many new countries who started to get gold as well where we were dominant. Many African countries but also Jamaica and of course China have become so strong in many field that were dominated by us, even the US doesn't get as many medals as they used to get and in the coming years their medal tally will also decline. Just take a look at this OG' swimming competition, the US is still dominating but many mdeals were snatched from China and other countries. Japan and China were, e.g. not the classical swimming countries but now they are almost in every final of a swimming competition. It's only a matter of time that the US will lose that dominance as well.

Yes mate atleast 7 medals can be a possibility but i doubt the way our 3 players were ousted Jwala & ashwani and boxer Vikas but here is a good news Indian Badminton Shuttler Saina Nehwal wins bronze medal contest giving India her 3rd medal,a very congratulation to her.She won the bronze medal after China's Xin wang retires hurt.Though Xin Wang played well in the 1st round and leads saina by 3 points (21-18) she eventually got hurt in her ankle and knee forcing her out of the tournament,this leaves Saina lone contender to grab the bronze medal.Any ways i congratulate Saina Nehwal for her contribution to India's medal tally and wish China's Xin Wang better luck next time

Indias Medal tally- 2 bronze and 1 silver:bounce:

Congrats to India for winning another medal. What are India's hope for more medals in the last week of the game?

@faithfulguy we have 3 boxers who can win medal. 2 of them just a win away.... In wrestling we have 5 tough wrestlers and in that we have sushil kumar who will bring gold. i have not seen a wrestler like him. He true champion.... in shooting we have 3 more chances to win medal.... While in track and field we have tintu luka in 800M And in walk we have 2 (20km and 50km).... And few more are there which i wont count because they not strong in that events....

India still waiting for its sone ka tamgha(gold medal):what:

Congrats to India for winning another medal. What are India's hope for more medals in the last week of the game?

In the last week of the game we hope atleast 3-4 more medals if not more including one gold.This time we hope to get all 3 category of medals i.e gold,silver and bronze.

Fixed Olympic Boxing? Controversial Decision Raises Questions, Gets Referee Booted -The Huffington Post

London Olympics Boxing: It`s cheating, says livid Manoj after controversial exit-Zee News

Hey friends do you think Indias boxers manoj ouster and boxer vijay ouster can be a victim of boxing fixing though such kind of allegations are not there from Indian side or these are just wrong decisions given by the judges/AIBA.

India top in boxing (may be cuba had bit edge but india coming top fast).... Our wrestlers are tough to beat. Am hoping few medals in wrestling. The problem with india is that we choosed wrong event.... india decided to give everything in boxing, shooting and wrestling. Thats why we have many of them taking part in this events. Problem is boxing and wrestling can be fixed by judges.... It because there are many moves we dont notice. While america gave everything in swimming and few in track and field. In that judges dont play role. While china gave everything in gymnastic. Judges do play role but in gymnastic there are not many moves like in boxing. India should start taking intrest in swimming....

WOW WHAT A PUNCHES BY INDIAN BOXER 5 TIME WORLD CHAMPION MARY KOM.... OPPONENT DIDNT HAD ANY ANSWER. CONGRATULATION INDIA AND MARY KOM.... THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT SHE GAVE TO HER TWO KIDS. MARY KOM THE HEART OF INDIA....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom