What's new

india's first monorail started in mumbai

These are 2000-2013(BJP +CONGRESS) datum and how does that relate to all other but except one FB pics posted by you.Elections are contested on the basis of the work of last 5 years only. Economic growth has slowed down in last 5 years . Rupees is all time low.Defence budget has been slashed by 7800 carores . Oil companies are being divested to minimise the CAD . While at the same time lakhs of carore are being wasted on populist freebies like FSB and even that couldn't save you from debacle in recent assembly polls.

Do you guys take us as fools ??However hard you guys may try to retain the power by fooling us but that would yield you naught only.

Last edited:
through this every body will know in ten years rule what they r getting form congressss just for awareness .

Yeah, we realized that it took Congress more than 6 decades to improve the public transport of the economic capital of India. Even communist did better. Most people are well aware what they are getting from Congress, in the past decade and 5 decades before that.

Yes!

Haha! Looks like they have hired Grade 2 kids.

babua kitna paisa milta hai ? :lol:
jitna toh ka milta hai re bjp k babua

Yeah, we realized that it took Congress more than 6 decades to improve the public transport of the economic capital of India. Even communist did better. Most people are well aware what they are getting from Congress, in the past decade and 5 decades before that.
show me the big achievement of bjp of states and center total seven years rule

These are 2000-2013(BJP +CONGRESS) datum and how does that relate to all other but except one FB pics posted by you.Elections are contested on the basis of the work of last 5 years only. Economic growth has slowed down in last 5 years . Rupees is all time low.Defence budget has been slashed by 7800 carores . Oil companies are being divested to minimise the CAD . While at the same time lakhs of carore are being wasted on populist freebies like FSB and even that couldn't save you from debacle in recent assembly polls.

Do you guys take us as fools ??However hard you guys may try to retain the power by fooling us but that would yield you naught only.
More than 50,000 km of Sardar Sarovar Dam’s canal network remains unfinished | The Indian Express

As the Gujarat government gears up for the launch of Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s ambitious pet project,Statue of Unity (world’s tallest statue),a tribute to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel,on October 31,more than 50,000 km of canal network of Sardar Sarovar Dam (SSD),the very site of the statue,is pending.

The government officials and ministers will fan out across India to collect iron pieces from farmers for building the 182-metre statue even as Sardar Patel Rashtriya Ekta Trust,headed by Modi,will raise Rs 2,000 crore for the project. But the farmers,even after four decades of

SSD project,remain deprived of Narmada water for irrigation. Recently,Modi,underlining the fact that only 7.17 lakh hectares of the total 18.45 lakh hectares command area of minor canal network is being irrigated,had asked centre to provide the fund to accelerate the project.

According to Sardar Sarovar Nigam Limited (SSNL) records,as of now 37,841.08-long km of sub- minor canal network,which will supply water to farms from main canal,is still pending. The total length of sub-minor canals network runs into 48,058 km. That means so far only 10,216 km of the network is being completed.

The work on minor canals,too,is moving at snail’s pace. Of the total 18,413 km long network,so far 7,620 km long pipeline have been laid even as work on the remaining 10,792 km is pending. Of the total 5,112 km of sub-branch canals,only 2719.95 km has been completed.

The delay has mostly been caused by lack of fund. The Modi government wants the Centre to give it 90 per cent financial assistance under the Accelerated Irrigation benefit program. In August,Modi wrote to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to consider the Desert Development Program (DDP) as per Drought Prone Area Program (DPAP). He said in the letter dated August 3,“Ninety per cent DDP grant will help the state to further proceed with building minor pipeline network,which so far covers command area of 7.19 lakh hectares of the total 18.45 hectares.”

“Given the speed at which the work on sub-minor and minor canal is going on,it may take another decade to complete the project,” said an official from Gujarat irrigation department. In 2011-2012,only 10.42 km work of sub-minor canal was done,followed by 36.60 km in the previous financial year. The work of minor canal,however,gained some acceleration from 2012-2013 which saw the network of 1,468 km bring laid,followed by 789 km so far in this financial year.

jitna toh ka milta hai re bjp k babua

show me the big achievement of bjp of states and center total seven years rule

The one big infra I can think of without looking up - golden quadrilateral.

Not saying Congress didn't do anything, but improving public transport in a city like Mumbai after 65 years is not praiseworthy but it feels like - finally.

1531831_10152149574112500_969503133_n.jpg

No Politcis. Keep the thread free of political mud-slinging.
1796536_694310887279615_281378204_n.jpg

भारत की पहली मोनो रेल मुंबई .में शुरू हो गयी हैं। इस मोनो रेल सेवा के आने के बाद अब मुंबई वासियों का सफर आसान हो जाएगा।
क्या आप भी अपने शहर में भी मोनो रेल लाना चाहेगे ?

Mumbai: If everything goes according to plan then it is likely that Mumbaikars will be able to travel in the country’s first monorail from February 1. Speaking to MiD DAY, an MMRDA official requesting anonymity said, “The final notification regarding the opening of monorail will come from the state government, but we are trying to open it by February 1 in the afternoon. The proposal regarding the same has been sent to the government.” - See more at: Mumbai monorail expected to roll out by February 1, awaits CM's green light - News
Monorail.jpg

The monorail chugs through dense fog during a recent test run in Wadala.

Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan is expected to take a final call on when to start operations soon.

Last Monday, the MMRDA had received the final clearance from the retired CRS, which means that the phase-1 of monorail between Wadala-Chembur can be thrown open to the public. The retired CRS has given his report and recommendations which we will be now forwarding to the state government so that the government can come out with the final notification.

The good, the bad and the ugly of the monorail:

Advantages

Reduced traffic: Nearly 28,000 taxis and auto rickshaws and 25,000 private cars will be reduced.

Reduced travel time: MMRDA says the 40-minute commute will be reduced to 21 minutes

Less crowded: The capacity of the four cars is 8,000 to 12,000 per hour per direction (PHPD).

Reduced pollution: The monorail produces less noise and is eco-friendly.

Did you know?

The Rs 2,700-crore Jacob Circle-Wadala-Chembur monorail project was divided into two phases — Phase I: Wadala-Chembur and Phase II: Jacob Circle-Wadala.

- See more at: Mumbai monorail expected to roll out by February 1, awaits CM's green light - News

And soon first phase of metro will start.

Last edited:
The delay has mostly been caused by lack of fund. The Modi government wants the Centre to give it 90 per cent financial assistance under the Accelerated Irrigation benefit program. In August,Modi wrote to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to consider the Desert Development Program (DDP) as per Drought Prone Area Program (DPAP). He said in the letter dated August 3,“Ninety per cent DDP grant will help the state to further proceed with building minor pipeline network,which so far covers command area of 7.19 lakh hectares of the total 18.45 hectares.”

I guess centre is reluctant to provide money, given this would be one more feather in Modi's cap.

Not saying Congress didn't do anything, but improving public transport in a city like Mumbai after 65 years is not praiseworthy but it feels like - finally.
y what about nuclear deal by mms solarification of many states, many new terminal example delhi mumbai, metro of so many states,one national grid etc i can keep on give u many infrastructure projects

PDF has become campaign forum for BJP and Congress.:undecided:

And I am sure management is getting good advertising fee from both parties, not for only advertising but also for letting the paid supporters of both parties whine on threads.

I guess centre is reluctant to provide money, given this would be one more feather in Modi's cap.
Five Congress states plan to roll out food scheme next month - Economic Times
what stopping modi doing this

And I am sure management is getting good advertising fee from both parties, not for only advertising but also for letting the paid supporters of both parties whine on threads.
how much u r earning replying on thread

Mumbai Metro
what about this

y what about nuclear deal by mms solarification of many states, many new terminal example delhi mumbai, metro of so many states,one national grid etc i can keep on give u many infrastructure projects

My point is that they are all delayed. It took them decades to bring such projects and still not to the scale they should have been.
For example solar power gives you carbon credit from UN, yet such slow growth. New terminals were needed after the growth of economy, than again AAI is independent body. Congress is digging well when either house has caught fire or is about to. Extremely slow, from bring reforms to starting a project.

If you just talk about policies, even communist China opened up a decade earlier than India, while Congress projects Rajiv Gandhi as an achiever to bring computers in India..

The things that are required to be done, should not be considered an achievement.

If I remember correctly the BJP's stance is that this project is economically not feasible or something. I would rather prefer if some govt works on food storage than freebies.

How many times you have been to Mumbai - I have been there a lot. Each time makes me feel, never again. Crap public transport. Too late to start such project.

My point is that they are all delayed. It took them decades to bring such projects and still not to the scale they should have been.
For example solar power gives you carbon credit from UN, yet such slow growth. New terminals were needed after the growth of economy, than again AAI is independent body. Congress is digging well when either house has caught fire or is about to. Extremely slow, from bring reforms to starting a project.

If you just talk about policies, even communist China opened up a decade earlier than India, while Congress projects Rajiv Gandhi as an achiever to bring computers in India..

The things that are required to be done, should not be considered an achievement.

If I remember correctly the BJP's stance is that this project is economically not feasible or something. I would rather prefer if some govt works on food storage than freebies.

How many times you have been to Mumbai - I have been there a lot. Each time makes me feel, never again. Crap public transport. Too late to start such project.
bhai i m mubaikar mumbai transportation best than any other city in mumbai and getting better and better day by day

talking about libralization it was done by mms u know .but previously opposition like bjp sp orther were never in favour and still some cases such fdi retail

which project supported by bjp aadhaar , deisal d control ,right to food ,,fdi in retail and many more dont want to go in deep

images

will stop posting this sh!t?
if you have any pics of monorail post them..
nothing else!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom