What's new

INDIA’S GOT ITSELF INTO A FINE MESS IN DOKLAM, IT’S TIME TO GET OUT AND LET CHINA AND BHUTAN WORK IT

The indian intransigence is somehow connected to modi's visits to Washington and Tel Aviv. This time they have managed to convince india to be their sacrificial lamb. I won't be surprised if india's big daddies secretly saying something like "Don't worry, we'll bomb China back to stone age if China dares to touch your(indian) sweet arse". After getting this kind of assurance from his big daddies modi simply lost it, his brain is no longer in its chamber. It's somewhere in a cow shed, mixed with cow dung! What a waste!

Excellent analysis brother !

Even if the daddies gave assurances to gangaland, the public in the US would never agree to a war where US lives are at risk to save the lower brown people. All this sweet talk by the daddies is to sell weapons to the cow piss drinkers. You should check the Yahoo comments about indians to get a sense of how much they hate indians.

Most Americans associate indians with rape and being abusive towards women and rightfully so

India spends USD 18000 on each solder every year, while Pakistan spends only USD 8000....I guess I don't have to explain further....
18000 dollars.........then explain why are your troops complaining of not getting food. you do need to explain that?
are your officers mother of all thieves then? something is very wrong here

True. In the meantime try to get some food to your starving soldier. Else there will be more youtube videos

Look who is talking. Your nation survives on Indian Hindu waters. You cultivate crops with same water.

45 days are about to pass, Chinese still can't gather enough courage to fire at starving Indian soldiers on their soil.

china-spokespersn.jpg

18000 dollars.........then explain why are your troops complaining of not getting food. you do need to explain that?
are your officers mother of all thieves then? something is very wrong here

That was a paramilitary / police troop. Can you explain why your soldiers can't even get recognition and burial from state?? That's disgusting to the lowest for a soldier.

The indian intransigence is somehow connected to modi's visits to Washington and Tel Aviv. This time they have managed to convince india to be their sacrificial lamb. I won't be surprised if india's big daddies secretly saying something like "Don't worry, we'll bomb China back to stone age if China dares to touch your(indian) sweet arse". After getting this kind of assurance from his big daddies modi simply lost it, his brain is no longer in its chamber. It's somewhere in a cow shed, mixed with cow dung! What a waste!
Did someone help you with these thoughts or did you think ALL this by yourself ?

India should not get out. India should start patrolling the area with MKK and enter into other dispute areas claim by Bhutan but control by China and destroy their roads if necessary. India need to show China and the world that it's a superpower.

At the same time, try to evict Chinese troops from any dispute borders between itself and China. In another word, continue the forward policy of Nehru.

India should not get out. India should start patrolling the area with MKK and enter into other dispute areas claim by Bhutan but control by China and destroy their roads if necessary. India need to show China and the world that it's a superpower.

At the same time, try to evict Chinese troops from any dispute borders between itself and China. In another word, continue the forward policy of Nehru.
We are patroling the area for 40 days and giving a lot of jobs to Chinese Warning Department.

Dont worry - you are not dealing with Nehru, you are dealing with Modi. Maybe you were looking for some tips. That is why your envoy met his (Nehru's) great grand son. Before giving him importance you should have known that Nehru's party is reduced to such pathetic level that they did not even qualify for leader of Opposition post because they did not win even 10% of the seats.

But this is not your issue. You guys dont understand democracy. Had this standoff happen before 2014 I admit I would have been a little worried.

WHO ACtually occupied the land 3 months ago?

Was it China or Bhutan? If no one, then who was the last recongised owner of the land?

We are patroling the area for 40 days and giving a lot of jobs to Chinese Warning Department.

Dont worry - you are not dealing with Nehru, you are dealing with Modi. Maybe you were looking for some tips. That is why your envoy met his (Nehru's) great grand son. Before giving him importance you should have known that Nehru's party is reduced to such pathetic level that they did not even qualify for leader of Opposition post because they did not win even 10% of the seats.

But this is not your issue. You guys dont understand democracy. Had this standoff happen before 2014 I admit I would have been a little worried.

India is not a democracy and it's an embarrassment for the free world that India calls itself a democracy. Please use other terms such as castocracy to describe Indian political system.

As for the actual stand off, China has done nothing. In my view, if China is not evicting Indian troops now, why would they evict Indian troops if India repeat the same thing in other conflict areas? It's time for India to push Chinese troops out of all the dispute areas. The world is waiting the India to claim the Superpower status.

Looks like some journos and column writers are making good money from China, these silly psyops won't work.

That is where democracy works like a dream.
Such psyops wont work in a democracy.
That is why US is still there with such power

On topic :We have called on their bluff .
For the first time Chinese facing a real might in her neighbourhood .
Its been effing 40 days where is China power .
They knows the consequences .

We dont need anyone in there for our support .
We only needs political support and that is assured .

China knows the consequences if they dares to challenge us in our turf .

Back
Top Bottom