What's new

India’s Gross Violations of Indus Waters Treaty

We will wage a nuclear war over water. Make no mistake about it.
Who is we here? You are sitting out of Pakistan, don't throw them under the bus.

Munir saab isn't that short sighted am sure, neither are the political players despite the rhetoric. Nothing of that sort, is ever going to happen.

We should scrap the treaty and built hydroelectric projects over it to provide electricity to Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.

Nah, the Pakistani people have the right to get the water without a doubt.

The only problem is that most people do not know about the treaty, including the Pakistani news media.

They just up and down without any reason or reading the treaty.

Nah, the Pakistani people have the right to get the water without a doubt.

The only problem is that most people do not know about the treaty, including the Pakistani news media.

They just up and down without any reason or reading the treaty.
Scrapping doesn't mean we'll stop water supply, we'll simply use the river on our terms to benefit our people frst.

I know. Given that army has always been useless, that’s the only option you have left. People in New Delhi know it. 😊

Yep. 80% of water to Pakistan is too generous. It should be 50-50.

Why would it be 50-50 when most of the water belongs to Pakistan

How the hell would we become friends,,
The efforts from your side have just started, and it might end up in us becoming friendly neighbors haha. Long way to go, and I was just saying that in lighter vein.

You can still hate us though, no one can stop you from that.

The efforts from your side have just started, and it might end up in us becoming friendly neighbors haha. Long way to go, and I was just saying that in lighter vein.

You can still hate us though, no one can stop you from that.

The hatred is mutual,, you don't need to look at Pakistan, just look amongst India's only population and see the toxic communal hatred

The hatred is mutual,, you don't need to look at Pakistan, just look amongst India's only population and see the toxic communal hatred
Hating Pakistan and Communal hatred are two different things, we need to make this distinction.

I don't condone any kind of communal or caste hatred, don't care who it is. There will always be such haters.

Scrapping doesn't mean we'll stop water supply, we'll simply use the river on our terms to benefit our people frst.
It's a bit pigish isn't it?

1689487673790.png

Back
Top Bottom