What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was surfing the youtube when i came across this video in which an Indian American journalist spreading ( seems to be) the propaganda of his Indian govet on a mainstream international television.

Just watch and you may agree or disagree with my point that india pays its Citizens in International media for spreading such a BS against Pakistan.

:hitwall:

He seems to be having a bit of Pain For Pakistan Army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you may not hate him, but tell us honestly that you do not hate India. What is in the video that prompted you to title the thread " India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level"?

I have no hate for india , but if Indian Govet would not stop their assets from spreading their BS on international media then definitely that is going to create hatred .

WTF this guy has to do with what Pakistan army is doing and what it is not doing?

"Two dis-functional states do not create opportunities" i.e. Afghanistan and Pakistan. Sweet and honest impression from a patriotic Indian; A usual expression of love I would say.

He is just trying to be smarty pants to convince American public that they should move their support to India instead Pak.

Pathetic SOB.

This guy is a joke! No facts, just nonsense!

He is a hardcore Indian nationalist!

India is much more dysfunctional, it has the highest amount of poverty, aids, dirty-cities, minority-abuse, women-abuse, prostitution, etc.

Naxalites have taken about 1/3 of India or have very HIGH influence in those areas!

The seven-sister states have been fighting for their freedom for ages.

India's corrupt politicians go unnoticed by the Western-media, but none the less they exist in great number!

This guy is a major hypocrate! Playing by emotions, NO truth!

Back
Top Bottom