What's new

India's Industrial Output Declines 5.1%

I

No we haven't. We're in fact worried because our growth in industrial output in November has slowed to a mere 12.4%, the lowest in two-years. However we don't agree with some Indian members here that a lowly 12.4% growth in industry output will lead to the collapse of the Chinese economy.

ahh!!!

some 1 here was talking that india GDP has slipped from 7.5% to 6.9% and india economy in is danger

but if china growth got slipped they r doing well!!!!! yeh kaha ka logic hai

aap karo toh namaskar, hum kare toh balatkar

China has nothing to fear from the Euro crisis. We will just swoop in and buy their assets at low prices if they do collapse. That's the wonder of having a positive account balance.

Lol ..what assets of theirs are on sale for you to buy?? or are you referring to a bailout ??..I hope you know the difference!!

Thankfully, being independent economy..we don't have to worry about bailing others out, just to preserve growth, hence we can pool our resources in to our economy.

What is problem with chinese posters here? You should be happy that Indian economy is collapsing, inflation high or whatever, but here i am seeing Chinese r more worried then us about our economy. Too much of stress is bad for health so stop worrying about us

What is problem with chinese posters here? You should be happy that Indian economy is collapsing, inflation high or whatever, but here i am seeing Chinese r more worried then us about our economy. Too much of stress is bad for health so stop worrying about us

LOL, check your Indian forums. You guys have threads dating back to 2003 about the "imminent collapse of the Chinese economy". :lol:

I just think it's hilarious that India's economy is performing far worse, even though the Indian economy is four times smaller than the Chinese economy to start with.

It's just too ironic. :azn:

Here, make yourself feel better. Read this article by an Indian "think tank"... in which they predicted that China would collapse during the 2008 Credit Crunch.

The Fall of the Dragon - IDR

LOL, check your Indian forums. You guys have threads dating back to 2003 about the "imminent collapse of the Chinese economy". :lol:

I just think it's hilarious that India's economy is performing far worse, even though the Indian economy is four times smaller than the Chinese economy to start with.

It's just too ironic. :azn:

Here, make yourself feel better. Read this article by an Indian "think tank"... in which they predicted that China would collapse during the 2008 Credit Crunch.

The Fall of the Dragon - IDR

for all the china collapse theories in the western and indian media, only thing collapsing are the western world and indians.

karma.

An ancient IND concept of divine retribution that the Chinese are so fond of, the irony !

Nothing "divine" or supernatural about it. :lol: It is simple cause and effect.

Indians are negatively focused outwards against China and Pakistan, instead of being positively focused inwards at their own condition.

That's why India is 40 years behind China in terms of development indicators (according to the Economist), and falling further behind every single day.

Even China's currency reserves alone ($3.2 trillion), are worth more than double the entire Indian GDP.

It's better to have competent corrupt officials than incompetent ones with spotless record.

True. Though ideally our officials should be both competent AND free from corruption.

Maybe it is too much to hope for at this early stage of development, but an organization like the "ICAC" did wonders in Hong Kong.

Ok the economy is f..ed people get ready for millions of deaths.

Rupee at the new record low ,now it's 53.46 rupee per dollar.

Well both Indian and Chinese growth rate has drooped almost same percentage over last year's ..so if Indian economy is collapsing "as is being said"..then so must be the Chinese.

Not collapsing. Just going down a bit. At least you guys aren't as screwed as the US and EU :lol:

Rupee at the new record low ,now it's 53.46 rupee per dollar.

And remember that India imports a lot more than it exports.

The crashing value of the Rupee means that their imports will become much more expensive.

Right now their inflation is already so high... it's only going to get worse after this.

right, the inflation could largely hitch any growth incentive.

hence a vicious cycle comes into being. momentum is gone and India will take many years to gain the growth over these years.

Back
Top Bottom