What's new

India’s Isolation In Asia Deepens As China And Pakistan Boost Military Ties

Same can be attributed to Pakistan. An economy like the size of an insect and population like Elephant. You better start thinking what went wrong.

First, you should stop bringing India into 'China-Pakistan' relation discussions. If you beg some funds or some weapons, it's good. Move on. Don't assume how we think about it or we get jealous of it:lol:.

What is in India to be jealous? For you may be India is big thing but for us its worth nothing. We are in different league and it is India who always cry for Pakistan and it is fate of India to cry. Accept it

Not sure about that.Because US still can shiver Pakistan bonels if they want .And China is still depends US for their economic growth .

Until those F 16 is in PAF and aids .There is no ally thing against US.
stop talking nonsense !

pakistan is a major non nato alley of the US and this statement has been repeated countless times by the obama administration, before him the Bush crew and now even Trumps administration is calling pakistan a major non nato alley. US has never and will never sends shivers down our spines.

you indians are the ones that have a tendency to be ruled by foreign powers not us pakistanis.

And don't talk of the USAF as some sort of gang that send shivers down countries spines, looks at the way Iranians are treating them. if they were so big and bad they would have taken out tehran about 2 decades ago. you indians needs to stop blowing Americas trumpet !!!

My government is on a mission for that. I guess, GOI don't need much effort for that. You guys are building wonderful image by yourself.
My question was, why you thought India is interested in your economy or development?

In a war whom you got? China!!!?:rofl:
When a war broke out, nobody is gonna fight alongside either India or Pakistan.:D
Russia is not our ally, thanks to Modi. Russia is a strategic partner. India has no ally. We don't want anyone to fight our wars. We can handle ourselves. It was proven many times;).

We are building a port for that purpose alone:yahoo:. To reach central Asia. Without going through Pakistan.
I'd rather say you have great experience in getting ruled for many decades and centuries lol

We Turks ruled you for pretty long time, so did the brits - and I don't know who inbetween.

:cray:IsoLation - inDia
il_340x270.376393303_5wcr.jpg

There beyond the mountains lies the March 23rd Parade
The party is beyond the mountains alas ...
Desert-Isolation.jpg

What happens when Reality is shown to one who is constantly Hallucinating?

By the time these Hallucinating Hindus wake up, they will be so infuriated that they will attack.

Until then, let's enjoy what they've brought upon themselves.

See who just became CM of UP? That Yogi Hitlernath. Indian Muslims and minorities are in serious trouble. Look at what Modi just told 200 million Muslims in India.
I'd rather say you have great experience in getting ruled for many decades and centuries lol

We Turks ruled you for pretty long time, so did the brits - and I don't know who inbetween.

Indian Hindus have been ruled by foreign powers for almost a 1000 years. It is only since 1947 that Hindus are ruling themselves. Modi even declared that India was free for the first time in 800 years or something to that effect. Tragedy is, they are already preparing to become America's little side-kick in Asia. They just cant stay independent for too long. They need masters.

^^^^

Well said but if you noticed the events intently India and China are the clear winner and beneficial. Chinese have successfully taken advantage of this situation to their benefit and in return they make them to believe China is the only saviour of Pakistan. On the name of co-operation they have already bought half of the Pakistan and now the co-operation is getting deeper God knows what will be the next. Maybe Karachi port for sale.

India have successfully played this isolation card which created great impact on GOP and Pakistan establishment physce. Look at Pakistanis members on PDF they're getting obsess with term isolation and come up with articles one after another. So far India is successful in physicalogical Isolation of GOP, Pakistan establishment and it people. They're are so eager to show us the so called Chinese co-operation and in desperation start morgating their land to other country. It really a funny situation. Desperation lead to a disaster. A master stoke played by India not a single bullet is fire and half of your enemy territory is sold out.

Regards,
Jailer
omg :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

easily the most deluded comment on the topic.

apparently pakistanis aren't allowed to bring up the fact Modi failed miserably at isolating pakistan and then the Surgical strikes drama he played and was rejected by all western media. so now when pakistanis laugh at him for his failed isolation according to you this means pakistan is isolated because they are thinking about it.

you couldn't make this up, indians really are the funniest

that little Israel that you are laughing at will bomb you into the stone ages if you boys ever tried them thats how potent the US has made them. and how potent china will make pakistan to deal with a hindu terrorist nation like India.

Israel could smash India within days.

India, Afghanistan and Bangladesh the world biggest super power nexus

i want modi to win the next 10 elections this is how much he's making India the laughing stock of the world.

From your mouth to God's ear, as they say. Ameen.

omg :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

easily the most deluded comment on the topic.

apparently pakistanis aren't allowed to bring up the fact Modi failed miserably at isolating pakistan and then the Surgical strikes drama he played and was rejected by all western media. so now when pakistanis laugh at him for his failed isolation according to you this means pakistan is isolated because they are thinking about it.

you couldn't make this up, indians really are the funniest

^^^

Thank you very much for your post mate. It was thrilling to know your view. Pakistan, India or China doesn't need to convince western media. So, if your done with this rant can we have some serious discussion on topic please.

Regards,
Jailer

India ISOLATED from the WORLD.

CAN A PAKISTANI TELL ME what is it like to travel on a Pakistani passport in Europe or North America

upload_2017-3-18_18-23-31.png

Is that the indian flag in Dubai.s Burj Tower

MODO IN USA AUSTRALIA DUBAI & UK ......standing ovation LOVE & REPECT

these vedios are from 2016

"DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE ON MARS"

You cannot isolate a one of the most powerful countrys in the world.

India ISOLATED from the WORLD.

CAN A PAKISTANI TELL ME what is it like to travel on a Pakistani passport in Europe or North America

View attachment 384923

Is that the indian flag in Dubai.s Burj Tower

MODO IN USA AUSTRALIA DUBAI & UK ......standing ovation LOVE & REPECT

these vedios are from 2016

"DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE ON MARS"

You cannot isolate a one of the most powerful countrys in the world.
Why? are you RAW agent.

Why? are you RAW agent.

its a genuine question.........

WHAT IS IT ;LIKE TO BE A PAKISTANI and TRYING TO TRAVEL in the world

I HAVE SEEN HOW YOUR FOLKS are treated in DUBAI USA & EUROPE

Back
Top Bottom