What's new

India's LCA Tejas in Trouble ?

Just one unreliable trash~.~ :omghaha:
7f8d08b2gy1hjxv8rr1iej20l30q7q4s.jpg

india have option to get french or russian engine for their Tejas , there is no need to constantly bend to US blackmail and pressure.. it is humiliating to see GOI got constantly bullied by US after the ridiculous amount of effort by GOI to kiss Uncle Sam's feet

Ok sir but you should stop your countryman @karmaa to bring irrelevant discussions to this vary thread
I am not defending him, nor I justify him. I don’t take responsibility for anyone on an anonymous forum.

If you feel that a member is breaking forum rules then, please report his posts. If a member is just an irritant, then ignoring him may be also a good idea.

india have option to get french or russian engine for their Tejas , there is no need to constantly bend to US blackmail and pressure.. it is humiliating to see GOI got constantly bullied by US after the ridiculous amount of effort by GOI to kiss Uncle Sam's feet
Which part of the negotiations were “bending” and “kissing”. And which aspect really is “blackmailing” by the US?

Last edited:
Just one unreliable trash~.~
This guy AirOperationsSyndicate is a social media troll. His X account is full of rubbish against India. He scours internet for any news that can be twisted and reposted with motivated and false headlines as in this case.
AdamNLandau is an enthusiast and made a post on X regarding the display. Thereafter he posted a comment correcting himself.
But AirOperationsSyndicate picked up only that part, which could be twisted to make a post against Tejas.

The post by Adam Landau clearly says that Tejas display is supposed to be better of the two. But AirOpertaionsSyndicate and his lackeys missed it conveniently.

IMG_1491.jpeg

Last edited:
This guy AirOperationsSyndicate is a social media troll. His X account is full of rubbish against India. He scours internet for any news that can be twisted and reposted with motivated and false headlines as in this case.
AdamNLandau is an enthusiast and made a post on X regarding the display. Thereafter he posted a comment correcting himself.
But AirOperationsSyndicate picked up only that part, which could be twisted to make a post against Tejas.

The post by Adam Landau clearly says that Tejas display is supposed to be better of the two. But AirOpertaionsSyndicate and his lackeys missed it conveniently.

View attachment 1027725
VK, Come on my friend. Why are you at an air show? The most obvious answer is to sell the aircraft. I don't know how much gold dust you can put on this turd but the WHOLE world saw the Tejas fail, period! The damn thing could not fly, rejected by your navy, almost 70% of the components including the heart (the 404 engine, soon to be used as a bargaining tool) supplied by outside entities, yet its indigenous, huh? I mean, when will Govinda jump out of the cockpit and do a Bollywood number to convince us that the Tejas is the way forward? Use your IT wealth and buy more Rafale's, stop with this embarrassing madness.

No a retard like you who thinks windy has deleted his posts thus sulks in his corner.

And a loser like you would always change his goal posts. Intially i never made a claim or comparrison but cry baby... Windy said this boo boo.
And now you go on another tangent.
You are one lousy loser... Should just stick to amusing yourself with cartoon emojis.

Anal rape …

Back
Top Bottom