What's new

India's Massive presence on Social Media & its effects on Kashmir cause

This is so right man. You try to interact with one of them to speak logic but end up getting hate from troop of monkeys who will even stalk you so that they can reply bullshit every time you try to talk about something.

Globally the Indian narrative is easily flooded. More to their govs assistance their tech is great. They utilise all digital media tools to monitor their image and counter anti India narratives with Tonnes of stealth (fake) accounts. All these accounts appear authentic
I even saw some white politicians tweeting so much against IK and siding with Modi, which makes me wonder if IK stole their girlfriends in his younger days or something

I’m actually baffled about Kashmir. The Oppression in the region is beyond worrying but something new caught my attention while I was looking for some news regarding Kashmir. I’ll sum it up in this thread.

India’s dominance over social media is alarming. FB rapidly removes content propagating the Kashmir cause or highlighting the Indian atrocities in the region. YouTube does the same. Some videos against India are removed even before they are properly indexed in the search.

Similarly with google images. If you look for it you’ll hardly fine 10% of what it actually should be. Images of victims of pellet guns disappear. Although, the most interesting thing is their social media approach.

The narrative of the state is paddled by journalists & celebrities. Easily the two most influential set of people in any country?! Once a narrative is built up here it’s also repeatedly backed by the cluster of media channels running in the country available in all languages.

Furthermore, more than 326 MILLION Indians are on social media. Already under a specific influence they cater out the same narrative. Westerners, global politicians and celebrities have their posts/tweets flooded by them easily.

Search India or Kashmir, top searches would be coverage from them. So anyone interested in this issue easily buys their narrative so people are convinced or either completely unaware of atrocities in Kashmir.

To further worsen the mess for the poor Kashmiris, Arab Muslim world doesn’t have free media. Pakistan’s media is horrible at international coverage. None of our channel is capable of reaching to foreign audience. Indus news may do it if they survive. Your ARYs & GEOs are garbage

Globally the Indian narrative is easily flooded. More to their govs assistance their tech is great. They utilise all digital media tools to monitor their image and counter anti India narratives with Tonnes of stealth (fake) accounts. All these accounts appear authentic

A completely win-win situation for them. Hence this becomes one of the reason why people are so unaware of the plight of Kashmiris.

Do not waste your time or energy over something on virtual non-reality that has no value on the ground.

The only concern Pakistan has is peace in Afghanistan. Once the USA withdraws from Afghanistan, even the whole of the earth tweeting something in support of Indians and their crimes will not make a difference when it comes to Kashmir.

Once Afghanistan has peace, India will end in Kashmir.

Forget about what the Indians say, enjoy what they say as a comedy show and nothing else.

The biggest concerns for Pakistan are peace in Afghanistan, hanging to death of murderous criminals like Nawaz Butt, Zardari, Fazlu etc and confiscation of all of their I'll gotten wealth.

Pakistan, keep your eyes on the prize, don't let foolish thoughts or acts of fools distract you.

Absolutely and eventually the truth does come out no matter how inconvenient.

Just don't be surprised if the truth that prevails runs counter to some dearly and deeply held notions by Pakistanis.

Just don't be surprised if the truth that prevails runs counter to some dearly and deeply held notions by Pakistanis.

No that wont be surprising but the same would be true of all other countries :)

No that wont be surprising but the same would be true of all other countries :)

Not really. There is an entire spectrum of countries based on the freedom to hold views other than those officially prescribed, and many are not towards the freer end of it, while many others are.

Not really. There is an entire spectrum of countries based on the freedom to hold views other than those officially prescribed, and many are not towards the freer end of it, while many others are.

Yes correct but on social media, which is what we are talking about, while you can post opposing views but you will risk being trolled freedom or no freedom. For example if you follow some of the popular politicians in America you will see tons of examples of this even to the extent of death threats.

1.3 Billion people vs 0.2 Billion people . The same percentage on Social media as well. There is nothing you can do about it.

It's not India's massive presence which is hurting us, we easily overcome these monkeys on 27 feb bcoz we have things to show. This time they are on advance but soon it will change in regret.

Yes correct but on social media, which is what we are talking about, while you can post opposing views but you will risk being trolled freedom or no freedom. For example if you follow some of the popular politicians in America you will see tons of examples of this even to the extent of death threats.

Trolling is just an expected byproduct of airing ones own views freely. Look at my example here on PDF. :D

@Dubious @waz do u agree its true and hurting the cause of Kashmir on International level,failed to get us favorable public opinion which can lead to change their govt's stance over it ,built narrative of our own ???is there any way of counter it???........Yes there is
I’m actually baffled about Kashmir. The Oppression in the region is beyond worrying but something new caught my attention while I was looking for some news regarding Kashmir. I’ll sum it up in this thread.

India’s dominance over social media is alarming. FB rapidly removes content propagating the Kashmir cause or highlighting the Indian atrocities in the region. YouTube does the same. Some videos against India are removed even before they are properly indexed in the search.

Similarly with google images. If you look for it you’ll hardly fine 10% of what it actually should be. Images of victims of pellet guns disappear. Although, the most interesting thing is their social media approach.

The narrative of the state is paddled by journalists & celebrities. Easily the two most influential set of people in any country?! Once a narrative is built up here it’s also repeatedly backed by the cluster of media channels running in the country available in all languages.

Furthermore, more than 326 MILLION Indians are on social media. Already under a specific influence they cater out the same narrative. Westerners, global politicians and celebrities have their posts/tweets flooded by them easily.

Search India or Kashmir, top searches would be coverage from them. So anyone interested in this issue easily buys their narrative so people are convinced or either completely unaware of atrocities in Kashmir.

To further worsen the mess for the poor Kashmiris, Arab Muslim world doesn’t have free media. Pakistan’s media is horrible at international coverage. None of our channel is capable of reaching to foreign audience. Indus news may do it if they survive. Your ARYs & GEOs are garbage

A completely win-win situation for them. Hence this becomes one of the reason why people are so unaware of the plight of Kashmiris.

@Dubious @waz do u agree its true and hurting the cause of Kashmir on International level,failed to get us favorable public opinion which can lead to change their govt's stance over it ,built narrative of our own ???is there any way of counter it???........Yes there is
I am not sure but some media did report how there was media blackout...

I was referring to post title ""
India's Massive presence on Social Media & its effects on Kashmir cause"""
I am not sure but some media did report how there was media blackout...

I was referring to post title ""
India's Massive presence on Social Media & its effects on Kashmir cause"""
Probably...There is some chatter about it ..but I am not sure how much attention is actually given to this...

Trolling is just an expected byproduct of airing ones own views freely. Look at my example here on PDF. :D

While social media has given a voice to everyone, which is generally a good thing, it has and is testing the limits of free speech and most people online dont want to hear any differing views. PDF is no different. I think it stills allows a lot more free discussions but I guess it depends on how some mods enforce the forum rules.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom