What's new

India's Mighty Nuclear Arsenal Could Kill Millions of People in a War

Our Nuclear program is two pronged, one clean energy and deterrence against China. I think we achieved deterrence against China, and clean energy is long journey and ever evolving process.
You are right to some extent technically but there is a thing called psychological factor. The big shots developed megatonne bombs for a purpose,we do require it in our arsenal.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

Don't fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.

Dude we are not practicing Olympics here. :D :D Nukes test failures exposes the technical faults in your nukes.

And yeah you love failures that is why each and everything defence equipment of your military failed be it tejas, arjun, nukes etc :D :D

Say there are 2 billion brownies in South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and a few of those smaller countries). If a nuke war breaks out between India and Pakistan and China, how many brownies are estimated to survive? That is if all 3 countries go crazy just firing every nuke they have in their arsenal against each other?

Will you guys say Happy Diwali when you will use those?

Yeah yeah we get it you have nukes which are deadly too apparently but make sure you have them safe and not fall into the hands of one of the prevailing mobs.

Nah we will say "Diwali Mubarak".

Dude we are not practicing Olympics here. :D :D Nukes test failures exposes the technical faults in your nukes.

And yeah you love failures that is why each and everything defence equipment of your military failed be it tejas, arjun, nukes etc :D :D

Tell me one Country except for Pakistan that has not failed in its tests? Well if you haven't failed, you haven't tried.

Tell me one Country except for Pakistan that has not failed in its tests? Well if you haven't failed, you haven't tried.

We haven't tried? Kiddo, Pakistan is ahead compare to you in Nukes. We tested short range nasr first, you followed us. We tested MIRV capable Ababeel first and you're still in developing MIRV since last 5 years. We tested Babur first. We tested Ra'ad first. We have more nukes than you. Its simple that we didn't failed because we completed our home work properly :D :D

Countries failed during testing of Nukes but India is exceptional because almost every nuke of India has failed test 4-5 times before becoming operational :D :D

more you talk more your intelligence spilling out :D

and more you quote, more your idiocy + jealousy coming out.

BTW more you test nukes, more your failures are coming out :D :D

We haven't tried? Kiddo, Pakistan is ahead compare to you in Nukes. We tested short range nasr first, you followed us. We tested MIRV capable Ababeel first and you're still in developing MIRV since last 5 years. We tested Babur first. We tested Ra'ad first. We have more nukes than you. Its simple that we didn't failed because we completed our home work properly :D :D

Countries failed during testing of Nukes but India is exceptional because almost every nuke of India has failed test 4-5 times before becoming operational :D :D

and more you quote, more your idiocy + jealousy coming out.

BTW more you test nukes, more your failures are coming out :D :D

If you haven't failed, you haven't tried. Its obvious, either you hide your failure or everything is Pre-assembled and Tested(Most likely). All the countries that are into this have had to face failures. Pakistan does not have a favorable ecosystem capable enough to manufacture a complete automobile, forget aerospace and aircraft structures.

If you haven't failed, you haven't tried. Its obvious, either you hide your failure or everything is Pre-assembled and Tested(Most likely). All the countries that are into this have had to face failures. Pakistan does not have a favorable ecosystem capable enough to manufacture a complete automobile, forget aerospace and aircraft structures.

Ignorant Indian,

You failed doesn't mean that everyone fails. We are ahead and didn't failed, goons.

Aerospace and aircraft structures??

Isn't our operational JF-17 and Super Mashak an example to show you? What do you got? That failed Tejas about whom your parliment was told a few days back that even Mig-21 is better than tejas in some aspects :D

Ignorant Indian,

You failed doesn't mean that everyone fails. We are ahead and didn't failed, goons.

Aerospace and aircraft structures??

Isn't our operational JF-17 and Super Mashak an example to show you? What do you got? That failed Tejas about whom your parliment was told a few days back that even Mig-21 is better than tejas in some aspects :D

There is no country in the world which hasnt failed and if Pakistan has managed to become an exception to this formula, then its obvious they haven't tried. Mushak - Sweden , JF-17 - China. Tejas is Designed, Manufactured and Tested in India. If Tejas has undergone such a criticism then we can all understand how pathetic the JF-17 is and how clueless are its operators.

There is no country in the world which hasnt failed and if Pakistan has managed to become an exception to this formula, then its obvious they haven't tried. Mushak - Sweden , JF-17 - China. Tejas is Designed, Manufactured and Tested in India. If Tejas has undergone such a criticism then we can all understand how pathetic the JF-17 is and how clueless are its operators.

I don't look towards illogical things which you are telling me. Its a fact that we haven't failed and Mashak was Swedish styled but Super Mashak was our. JF-17 was Pakistan & China combine project and Pakistan produced 58%.

If I look at your armed forces do you got anything of your own?? Even your military chief accepted that Pakistan military industrial base is way better than ours. :D

Now Tejas is nothing but crap even Mig-21 is better than it in some aspects and this was told to your parliament by your armed forces so i don't need to comment on it at all. Tejas incorporates lots of technologies from all over the world and billions of dollars but it is a failed project same like your arjun :D :D

So what about the other nuclear arsenals? They are used for fly swatting?

Who writes these stupid headlines?

I don't look towards illogical things which you are telling me. Its a fact that we haven't failed and Mashak was Swedish styled but Super Mashak was our. JF-17 was Pakistan & China combine project and Pakistan produced 58%.

If I look at your armed forces do you got anything of your own?? Even your military chief accepted that Pakistan military industrial base is way better than ours. :D

Now Tejas is nothing but crap even Mig-21 is better than it in some aspects and this was told to your parliament by your armed forces so i don't need to comment on it at all. Tejas incorporates lots of technologies from all over the world and billions of dollars but it is a failed project same like your arjun :D :D
Stop! Please stop comparing Tejas and JF-17! This is an insult!

Let's compare Tejas and J-7.

J-7(1966)
General characteristics

Performance

Chengdu J-7 Operators 2010 (former operators in red)
1280px-Chengdu_J-7_Operators.png

Sudan
Sudanese F-7Bs were used in the Second Sudanese Civil War against ground targets.

Tanzania
Tanzanian Air Force F-7As served in the Uganda–Tanzania War against Uganda and Libya in 1979. Its appearance effectively brought a halt to bombing raids by Libyan Tupolev Tu-22s.

Zimbabwe
During Zimbabwe's involvement in the DRC, six or seven F-7s were deployed to the Lubumbashi IAP and then to a similar installation near Mbuji-Mayi. From there, AFZ F-7s flew dozens of combat air patrols in the following months, attempting in vain to intercept transport aircraft used to bring supplies and troops from Rwanda and Burundi to the Congo. In late October 1998, F-7s of the No.5 Squadron were used in an offensive in east-central Congo. This began with a series of air strikes that first targeted airfields in Gbadolite, Dongo and Gmena, and then rebel and Rwandan communications and depots in the Kisangani area on November 21.[11]

Europe[edit]
Albania
The stationing of F-7As in north of the country, near the border successfully checked Yugoslav incursions into Albanian airspace.[12]

Iran
Although not in any known combat actions, it was in several movies portraying Iraqi MiG-21s during the Iran–Iraq War. One tells the story of an Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force strike on the Iraqi nuclear reactor at Osirak on September 30, 1980. Another "Attack on H3" tells the story of the 810 km-deep raids into the Iraqi heartland against Iraqi Air Force airfields on April 4, 1981, and other movies depicting the air combat in 1981 that resulted in the downing of around 70 Iraqi aircraft. However, unconfirmed reports claimed that during the later stages of the war, these aircraft were used for air-to-ground attacks. On July 24, 2007 an Iranian F-7 crashed in northern eastern Iran. The plane crashed due to technical difficulties.[13] On April 27, 2016, Another Chengdu F7 crashed near Esfahan city, both pilots ejected safely.

And

Tejas(2016)

General characteristics

Performance

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom