What's new

India's Military Might: Hype over Substance

From my experience indians are very cosmetic and symbolism type people and such show off is also projected in the national politics..Even with all this supposed might India has always retracted to "covert" terrorist ops in their adversary territories or engaged in shooting poor unarmed Bengali civilians. This speaks volume about Indian army trajectory.

how true..i'm a big BAD "cosmetic and symbolism type" indian..i just woke up...now i'll brush my teeth and have breakfast...then i'll shoot a few bengali civilians....then i'll have lunch....then i'll start a rebel movement in balochistan....and then i'll have dinner...and molest a few bengali women before going to bed....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

really dude....how much experience HAVE you had with indians? If our ops were covert...you wouldnt know of them...meanwhile...you started sending terrorists into kashmir.....

as for shooting bengali civilians.....dude...you are TALKING to a bengali here......apparently the people shooting us weren't indians..but pakistanis...the indians kinda helped us to get rid of YOU...

half my family who lived in bangladesh got killed by the pakistani army...man...so dont tell me it was india doing covert ops...if the atrocities and genocide in bangladesh in 1971 was the indian army posing as the pakistani army...:-)rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) then RAW.....is apparently much much more accomplished than CIA....mind you in that case...we also hoodwinked the PA into believing we were PA as well....crazy stuff man

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom