What's new

India's Misplaced water diplomacy

wow Indian living out their genocidal drams in public.

The reason Pakistan get's 80% of the water of the Indus is because the flow of the Indus is 80% in Pakistan.
Pakistan did not do some kind of magic to get 80% of the water, it is merely the natural flow of the river.

Also there was no duress on India when it signed the treaty. You guys signed it and now you must live with it.

Then why you guys always cry that India is not giving enough water....

Wow I didn't know the IWT was so ridiculously favorable to Pakistan .Yet they keep blaming India of stealing their water and lose every time they take the case to the ICJ. Pakistan should be happy instead of trying to create new issues when we already have others to deal with .

India is a water stressed country . You Must be high on some good stuff :D . Apart from Indus we have Ganga , Brahmaputra , Narmada etc etc etc . Grow up mate
You false flagger are almost gone full way to prove that you are **** on your genuine country face. Any Indian knows very well how much our population is,no of rivers & water supply. even in my native city Varanasi and here in Mumbai there is excessive strain on water resources. even BMC IS CUTTING THE TIME FRAME OF WATER SUPPLY SO DOES PRESSURE IN PIPE LINE.

Wow I didn't know the IWT was so ridiculously favorable to Pakistan .Yet they keep blaming India of stealing their water and lose every time they take the case to the ICJ. Pakistan should be happy instead of trying to create new issues when we already have others to deal with .
In one of the show of Javed Chaudhary, he told the story of Pakistani MP who said that Indians take out electricity from or water that's why we have poor crops.:lol:
Now if MPs are so incompetent (we have such lot too), you can't blame other country for economic slowdown.

In another TV show, one of the official (not 100% sure) that India never breached IWT and other asked if the case was opposite would we have acted the same way as they did.

P.S.- I don't blame India for floods in Pakistan. Prove it with facts.

In one of the show of Javed Chaudhary, he told the story of Pakistani MP who said that Indians take out electricity from or water that's why we have poor crops.:lol:
Now if MPs are so incompetent (we have such lot too), you can't blame other country for economic slowdown.

In another TV show, one of the official (not 100% sure) that India never breached IWT and other asked if the case was opposite would we have acted the same way as they did.

P.S.- I don't blame India for floods in Pakistan. Prove it with facts.

In another show which was done in a college campus, a student who seems to be a devout follower of Zaid Hamid , asked the pro-Indian guest in the panel about his silence on the 'India stealing water' issue and he answered that if India stops water, Pakistan also stops India's path to the Central Asia..You have to give something to take something and not always be one sided. Hope guys like that becomes President of Pakistan.

In another show which was done in a college campus, a student who seems to be a devout follower of Zaid Hamid , asked the pro-Indian guest in the panel about his silence on the 'India stealing water' issue and he answered that if India stops water, Pakistan also stops India's path to the Central Asia..You have to give something to take something and not always be one sided. Hope guys like that becomes President of Pakistan.

Could you please send me the link to that show if you can find it ?

if pakistan keeps sending more terrorists to India... we should stop the water ....
.. the befitting reply of mumbai attack should be a big bad *** dam of indus river... and for one indian life lost ...we should stop water of indus for a month .. the same thing USA is doing to pakistan.. for every american life lost .. 33 million $ of US aid will be stopped ... this is the only way a country like pakistan can act..

1) The OP @Adnan Faruqi, somehow, gives me an impression of an Indian Muslim going out of his way to prove his 'loyalty' to a mostly Hindu India. It's not just this post--he has a pattern of it. I have always said and truly believe that Indian Muslims truly belong to India but an over-compensating belligerence sounds like another Uncle Tom...
2) Indus Water Treaty (IWT) is also widely criticized in Pakistan, especially in Pakistani Punjab, for being overly generous to India. To this day, there are Punjabis--even Ayaz Amir (the Dawn, and now The News, journalist) who has brought up IWT as part of the Punjab's grievances. According to many angry Pakistani Punjabis Ayub Khan gave away too much to India in IWT--the rivers had their natural flow into Pakistan, according to them.
3) India may be 'parched' etc but that is, just like in Pakistan, due to ill-management of available water. But India, unlike Pakistan, is blessed with so much water from the sky. That water needs to be utilized properly. Much as Pakistan needs to utilize the water--the floods of 2010, 2011 are grave reminders of that.
4) And, yes, India was generous in 1971 as a victor. As a Pakistani, I have no reservation about that. And I think India is not as brutal in Kashmir as Israel is to the Palestinians. India could have turned Kashmir into a 99% Hindu majority state. But it has not done so--unlike the obvious Israeli slow-genocide. So I will give India the credit when due. I am not unaware of the Indian security role in Indian part of Kashmir but still...
5) Breaking the IWT will almost certainly lead to a nuclear holocaust in the Sub-continent. Perhaps the Indian strategists are well aware of that. It is not a threat--it is common sense. Trying to starve 180+ million people is just asking for it.

1) The OP @Adnan Faruqi, somehow, gives me an impression of an Indian Muslim going out of his way to prove his 'loyalty' to a mostly Hindu India. It's not just this post--he has a pattern of it. I have always said and truly believe that Indian Muslims truly belong to India but an over-compensating belligerence sounds like another Uncle Tom...

At this side of border Muslims (or any person of any religion) dnt have to prove his loyalty to any one.
We all are Indian so just take these low life ideas to your self

At this side of border Muslims (or any person of any religion) dnt have to prove his loyalty to any one.
We all are Indian so just take these low life ideas to your self

I wish it were a simple as that...
When the Gujarat Riots (more like state-sponsored pogroms) happened in 2002, I was very concerned about what was happening there. I have dozens of relatives, including some first cousins, who were/are living in Ahmadabad (Gujarat), India. I finally got hold of one--he said the Muslims did their part in paying back to the Hindu mobs. I trust his statement. It was matter of life and death to them.
I hope things have improved much since then.

Back
Top Bottom