What's new

'India's missile tech a decade behind that of China': expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should? It is china internal issue, why we must listen to west to allow what you said? About human rights, US is worse, havent you see US human right white paper of 2009? Dont be idiot to believe whatever west said, they aslo said india is a failed nation, believe it?:lol:

i said so only coz i was told to beleive smthng coz the world beleives it...so i told other things also which the world beleives in.....

who said India is a failed state.. one articel by someone doesnt mean anything... but what i said is smthng mentioned day in day out wrt china....

i dont beleive west... but yes i also feel depriving information is injustice... dont tell me it is not and no need to explain coz that wont change my view.....

i said so only coz i was told to beleive smthng coz the world beleives it...so i told other things also which the world beleives in.....

who said India is a failed state.. one articel by someone doesnt mean anything... but what i said is smthng mentioned day in day out wrt china....

i dont beleive west... but yes i also feel depriving information is injustice... dont tell me it is not and no need to explain coz that wont change my view.....

I got you point.:lol: You believe everything said china is bad, and you believe everything said india is good, but you dont believe anything said india is bad. Good logic, keep going.:lol: By the way, not a sigle article, there are many articles said india is a failed nation.

I got you point.:lol: You believe everything said china is bad, and you believe everything said india is good, but you dont believe anything said india is bad. Good logic, keep going.:lol: By the way, not a sigle article, there are many articles said india is a failed nation.

well did i use the word evrythng even once....!!.. u urself said so about India, not me...
well only for ur dreams..... ..:rofl::rofl:......is this world opinion of urs a result of being spoon fed chinese self made information and bloackage of true world information........

but whats bad is bad...

Last edited:
well ur chinese govt also say tibet population is very healthy...so why dont allow a sensus over there....!! why dont u allow international agencies to verify the population there... so why trust ur figure(s)..!!...

the world also beleives that u have poor humar rights, EXTREME sessorship on free information... and that it is injustice...now does ur govt agree to that....

that's the point. most of the world believe there are human rights issues in China and at the same time most of the world believe poverty figures given by China gov. you can fool someone but you cannot fool most of the world. Got it?

that's the point. most of the world believe there are human rights issues in China and at the same time most of the world believe poverty figures given by China gov. you can fool someone but you cannot fool most of the world. Got it?

but ur chinese govt and many other chinese on this forum dont accept this WORLD opinion...so they are all fools..is it ok...

for those who believe that 50 cents party joke and using it as an argument in a debate are really dumber of dumbs. if this is such a easy way to earn money i think cpc will go broke in days.

If there were some job can make easy money like this, I think I am very glad to do that.:rofl:

but ur chinese govt and many other chinese on this forum dont accept this WORLD opinion...so they are all fools..is it ok...

what is world opinion is debatable. even world opinion are mostly influened even manipulated by western medias for their own agendas.
for me i accept there are human rights issues in China and i also believe the poverty figure in China is much better than India. Otherwise where are those western medias to exploit it?

What Chins? You Indian people are freaks. I should call you Indians black or dark Indies? Don't always boast your India military strength. Your country actually is weak, even Pakistan today is much stronger than you. Try to wage another war, see who is going to win? Past is past: lol: USA is using you Indian as a tool against China. Like old said, "Those willing to take the bait". The US knew and noticed India eagerly to compete with China, although it is obvious that India has no chance to pose any significant threats to China. Hence, USA decided to trick (create the illusion) the Indians according to their ambitious plan.

What Chins? You Indian people are freaks. I should call you Indians black or dark Indies? Don't always boast your India military strength. Your country actually is weak, even Pakistan today is much stronger than you. Try to wage another war, see who is going to win? Past is past: lol: USA is using you Indian as a tool against China. Like old said, "Those willing to take the bait". The US knew and noticed India eagerly to compete with China, although it is obvious that India has no chance to pose any significant threats to China. Hence, USA decided to trick (create the illusion) the Indians according to their ambitious plan.

Yawn. Let's get one thing straight. India has been going by it's own rules. All the nice complimentary sweet talk that India is a superpower, regional power, global power, :blah:, is to boost Indian morale. However India has never been told what to do. We all know India has a very long way to go in comparison to the US or even China for that matter. Despite the major barrier with languages, religions, and social customs, poverty, corruption. India is doing very well for a country that has seen endless wars, invasions, fighting, tyranny etc.

I say if you have no idea what you're talking about, it's better you keep your mouth shut. And we all know who's behind those flags. Please it's so obvious :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom