What's new

India’s move in J&K illegal and invalid ,China pays high degree of attention to the Kashmir issue

India has been given another chance to mend it's ways.

Galwan Valley is history. Now in a few months, it'll be another area. Like I said, India has been given another chance to mend it's ways.

India has been given another chance to mend it's ways.

Galwan Valley is history. Now in a few months, it'll be another area. Like I said, India has been given another chance to mend it's ways.

PLA is hiding facts, so please don't trust anything coming from the super powder. They even never helped you guys in the past as well. Better to leave them before it's too late.

Seems the entire world has strong opinions on Indias ""internal matter"". Its clear indias attempt to make Kashmir a strictly bilateral matter has failed. :lol:

Seems the entire world has strong opinions on Indias ""internal matter"". Its clear indias attempt to make Kashmir a strictly bilateral matter has failed. :lol:
China has only its own small world of Rogue Nations. So nothing to worried about.

China's occupation of Tibet and askai chin is illegal also it stop persecution of uighur muslims.

China has its own small world of Rogue Nations. So nothing to worried about.

If theres nothing to worry about you wouldnt be desperately posting as such in this forum.

You and I both know that China is many leagues ahead of India in every field which is why they marched into "Indian territory", slaughtered several dozen of your soldiers, and built outposts with no resistance at all.

Kashmir is no longer flashpoint of Nuclear war. 26Th Feb 2019 has already exposed this nuclear blackmail.
27th Feb has thrashed your so called "expose" thingy. Entire Pakistan was standing with boiled blood after 26th chyapa where your occupier terrorists killed 2 trees and a crow. And on 27th it showed. When you tried to bring missile to compensate for su30 and mig 21 loss, Pakistan brought its arsenal. It was only a moment that missed the disaster from happening.

If theres nothing to worry about you wouldnt be desperately posting as such in this forum.

You and I both know that China is many leagues ahead of India in every field which is why they marched into "Indian territory", slaughtered several dozen of your soldiers, and built outposts with no resistance at all.

Sorry Shaktimaan

27th Feb has thrashed your so called "expose" thingy. Entire Pakistan was standing with boiled blood after 26th chyapa where your occupier terrorists killed 2 trees and a crow. And on 27th it showed. When you tried to bring missile to compensate for su30 and mig 21 loss, Pakistan brought its arsenal. It was only a moment that missed the disaster from happening.
I am only countering the Nuclear Threshold thing. Nothing more than that.

As illegal as the reversion of commitments made to Hong Kong ?
You do realise that China has no obligations to the western world, India, the UN or anyone regarding its territory that was leased to the British and duly returned upon expiry of said lease.

Meanwhile, Kashmir's future is conditional to ongoing UN resolutions.

In any case, what did the HK governent and Carrie Lam say regarding these revocations?

Don't worry, I'll make it easy for you. FYI - she has stated clearly that the new security laws won't affect HK's precious freedoms.

What are Kashmir's elected representatives in the secular democratic state of India saying about the total revocation of Kashmir's autonomy? Or rather, what would they have said had they not been locked up without charge a year ago?

Carrie Lam - working hard for her people in HK with the support of Beijing.

The Abdullahs and Mehbooba - locked up without charge and silenced.

Which country is the democracy?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom