What's new

India's new 30,000 crore (US$ 6 billion) missile factory

Is this fully Indian government financed?

Like where is the cash coming from?

Plz next time why wont you just give us the GPS coordinates also. What a bunch of clueless idiots....no idea how to keep information as secretive as possible.

Yes, it is fully Indian government financed. You know, we are cash rich.

What if i had asked the same question to the population in India which doesn't have access to toilets? That would have surely heated you up, right?

I asked a simple, straightforward question, but in your reply i could sense childish sarcasm.

What if i had asked the same question to the population in India which doesn't have access to toilets? That would have surely heated you up, right?

I asked a simple, straightforward question, but in your reply i could sense childish sarcasm.

You asked the childish question not him. This is not Pakistan that we make or buy weapons with other country's donations and aid. So why ask this childish question?

About toilet, I do not think you have one in your home but still wasting money on internet? Many people in Pakistan do not have access to food as well as toilet what about that?:

such a childish answer coming from a senior member

Coming from a Pakistani, it is a kind of a joke. What about you people, who vowed to eat grass for a nuke

Countries cannot be uni focal. Every thing as its own place. Security and global influence are as much important as poverty reduction.

And as regarding population in India, I am one among them. Let the Indians decide what is best for them.

Plz next time why wont you just give us the GPS coordinates also. What a bunch of clueless idiots....no idea how to keep information as secretive as possible.
Hey, just chill dude...
It's just to inform them about them, if this is secret than it won't have become an article over here...
It's already planned to inform to some of our well wishers..:lol:

hel atleast we didnt vow to eat grass to make a bomb that will never be used. stll building ur nuclear weapons. u guy have no right to say anything.

meanwhile in the slums of mumbai some children died of malnutrition.....
Meanwhile someone became billionare in the rich balochistan area of pakistan...
Cmon man, stick to the topic, if u think someone is trolling than y r u replying just cool down and discuss something good point..
As how to takle this issue, and ask for dollars from US and chinki bhaiya...They have got more money so that they can run whole pakistan for atleast a decade...:agree:

And where they waste or sell their Ammunition of 39 Ordinance Factories...

Is this fully Indian government financed?

Like where is the cash coming from?

Evil yindoo baniya have ways ;)

The money is coming from the hardworking people of India who are getting out of poverty and growing to become middle class and the rich.

And where they waste or sell their Ammunition of 39 Ordinance Factories...

?????????????

That production is consumed by Indian forces.

what does Toilets have to do with MISSILES anyway???
considering ur logic the countries like New Zealand and Norway with the highest HDI(a toilet for everyone:lol:) would be manufacturing MILLION missiles a year!!

I dont understand why toilets are needed.. In india we have lot of places for open airy toilets which adds both natural maintenance as well as unhygienic conditions are removed.. further they become natural fertilizers for the grass ;) ....

we are good to go with open air toilets you dont know its pleasure ... than having a smelly unhygienic toilets

You asked the childish question not him. This is not Pakistan that we make or buy weapons with other country's donations and aid. So why ask this childish question?

About toilet, I do not think you have one in your home but still wasting money on internet? Many people in Pakistan do not have access to food as well as toilet what about that?:

Not sure what's wrong in saying that it will be financed by the govt??? It is a very valid question...30000 crore is not a small amount and are we going to raise it by some sort of FDI/Private-Public partnership or purely govt. financed...no???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom