What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

No you don't! I'm seriously depressed to see your sad state but never mind, get will soon! :tup:
Don't worry about me,rather worry about yourself my friend.Please don't do anything stupid tonight and if possible please do visit a Psychiatrist tomorrow a.s.a.p.:angel:

Don't worry about me,rather worry about yourself my friend.Please don't do anything stupid tonight and if possible please do visit a Psychiatrist tomorrow a.s.a.p.:angel:

I'm not worried about you rather about people around you! Psychiatrists? It looks like you know a lot of them, good for you! :tup:

Welcome to India where half the population shit on the floor along with their cows, please show us this Wikipedia page

Have ever been to India mate??? Ah cant you just confront him with facts rather than doing some useless rant.
Anyways just want to inform you, POST REPORTED.

Thanks very much for informing me mate, great service, don't see any of those names here.
List of Bangladeshi people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So where exactly do we claim these Indian Bengalis as ours exactly, please let me know
Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It misleadingly includes them in the article.

But this is a serious question: Why does Bangladesh produce so few recognizable talents in literature, philosophy, or science? Whenever anyone thinks of Bengalis, they only think of Indian names.

Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It misleadingly includes them in the article.

But this is a serious question: Why does Bangladesh produce so few recognizable talents in literature, philosophy, or science? Whenever anyone thinks of Bengalis, they only think of Indian names.
It's talking about Bengali literature in general in the 19th century and specifically mentions West Bengal, so how do we claim them as ours, please explain

No idea about discrimination just the Northeast people are our people being ignored by us.
I mean by looking the photos.

Native Americans are also your people judging by looks and genetics. Why do you ignore them? They live in abject poverty in North America, please rescue them mighty han people.

amazing,it took just one teenage delusional bigot to make you guys issue statements against a whole religion,
if he is prejudiced,so are you
@Chak Bamu
sir this thread has lost any/all scope for a healthy discussion

What is equally amazing is that you took only one of my post to declare me prejudiced. :P

In any case voltair is not the first bigot from NE I have encountered. I can make a full separate thread about Hindus persecution in Majority christian NE states. However that would derail this thread and play right into **** hands.

Some times a cigar is just a cigar.

This is much better. My advice to you, dont invite bans by confronting other members in a civilised manner even after being provoked.
now enjoy the discussion.
Cheers.
Discussion seems to be over, he/she deleted their original post

First you were claiming that the mainlanders are raping NE women. When Zootinali gave you examples of Naga police men involved in those acts, now you have painted the whole of Bharatvaasis as rapists and greedy. Is there any good thing you see in Bharat or are you also going to join some rebel forces to make your own pure land?
u need to quote and misquote me.....be my guest.

Back
Top Bottom