What's new

india's Pakistan obsession: Film on an indian spy who married Pak armyman to spy on Pakistan

Whether it's Indian spy ya India pudda, Pakistani lazmi maar te he. :lol:

india-to-reply-icj-in-kulbhushan-jadhav-case-today-1523950817-6865.jpg

LOL - looks like we should churn more of these movies if it boils your blood. Meanwhile, continue to be a keyboard warrior.
LMAO yeah and most of such "churn outs" are flop.
Secondly, no they hardly boil my blood but indias constant obsession with pakistan does irritate me.

As of keeping track of such films then its always important to know what kind of bullshytt is put out in market abt pakistan , also it helps me to spot those pakistanis ,who despite bollywood and indias constant open hate spewing , continue to lick indian arses.

Its not bollywood that bothers me its indians-arse licking beyghairat pakistanis who do.

Last edited:
LMAO yeah and most of suhc "chur outs" are flop.
Secondly, no they hardly boil my blood but indias constant obsession with pakistan does irritate me.

As of keeping track of auch films then its always important to know what kind of bullshytt is put out in market abt pakistan , also it helps me to spot those pakistanis ,who despite bollywood and indias constant open hate spewing , continue to lick indian arses.

Its not bollywood that bothers me its indians-arse licking beyghairat pakistanis who do.
There should be all sorts of people in a society. Not just hate spewing ones. I personally would like the countries to be at peace. And I am not a fan of jingoistic Pak bashing movies.

Can't stop the ladies on your side so, now the solution is to create doubts in the minds of lads on this side, who may be a part of the audience or may be young/naive enough to have a receptive mind for something like the Indian entertainment industry.

Looks like the sense of emotional insecurity has no borders for people who are behind these ideas.They keep forgetting that if they are 'brave' enough to share their lives with them then they are gallant enough to 'take care' of them as well.

Item song hae iss mein, ya Atomi song?
:p:

Back
Top Bottom