What's new

India's provocative military doctrine

* The Indian army is revising its five-year-old doctrine to meet the challenge of war with China and Pakistan.

I do not now what is new about this, Indian army's has been thinking in the same lenght for years. Infact, major concentration of this has been to beef up the airforce for just occassion, but enough squadrons have not been reached. It is work-in-progress.

* The development of the "cold start" strategy is progressing "successfully."

The Cold start strategy is great, but Indian forces are not capable of accomplishing this feet just yet.

I do no why they call it provocative, do you expect military doctoriens to contain details of sending flowers, giftcard and greetings.

I do no why they call it provocative, do you expect military doctoriens to contain details of sending flowers, giftcard and greetings.

Ah.... i didn't knew indian military doctrine mean provocation in foreign states.
are you not affraid of resulting anger?

Should not get overly worked by an over excited General Kapoor.

He is just licking his lips at the $100 billion investment being made on new equipment by 2020 by INDIAN MILITARY AND GETTING too excited.

He means no harm

I hope !!!!!!!!

Ah.... i didn't knew indian military doctrine mean provocation in foreign states.
are you not affraid of resulting anger?

Sorry looks like you are saying what I said.

He means no harm

And we should believe you .
Actually his comments has certinly rang up the alarm bells in Pakistan . Now people here fear more of the indian threat . At the same time the Nato presence in Afghanistan is also being suspected of providing any kind of tactical advantage in latest upcoming India Military's adventurous doctrine. Every body is now being watched from a different angle specifically the Nato Forces which actually facilitate the Indian espionage inside Pakistan through Afghanistan.

it is very clear after going through all the threads that the intention behind kapoor's statement is working extremely well if not in china but definitely in pakistan, which one could easily get to know how the people across the border are terrified..

you pakistani guys always bring nuclear war in the forefront for anything..you guys should remember one thing that nuclear war means no pakistan.

i am 100% sure pakistan dont have the guts to go ahead delivering nuclear bomb in case of war.

i also feels that india is preparing a big offensive against pakistan in a period of within 10 years, once if it feels it can neutralise any major threat from the border including nuclear ones. the reason is that india dont want to face the persisting problem over the years since independence, until or unless pakistan would change its policy of sponsoring terrorism.

you may call me as war monger but this scenario is still possible..

people across the border are terrified..

Arent you terrified by the Aftermath ....

nuclear war means no pakistan.

It also means no india...
BTW it dosent means end of the Muslims but its surely the end of wise Barhamins ...:P

i am 100% sure pakistan dont have the guts to go ahead delivering nuclear bomb in case of war.

What makes you that certin , if you have something then pls share..

Well, it was US media report..During Zia time standoff with India. PAF squads were ready to off load nukes on India. First nuke strike is Pak doctrine and its not just one strike. It will be air and land constantly. Eventually both countries will be settled partially in stone age.

Arent you terrified by the th ....

It also means no india...
BTW it dosent means end of the Muslims but its surely the end of wise Barhamins ...:P

i dont want to explain all the stuffs to a person who dont have the basic understanding of the nuclear equation..

one kind advice is dont live in the illusion that in case of nuclear war other muslim countries/muslims will take revenge on india. can you genuinely name any one friendly muslim nation of you in the world? i am sure you cant. because everyone is ready to **** pakistan sooner or later.

i dont want to explain all the stuffs to a person who dont have the basic understanding of the nuclear equation..

one kind advice is dont live in the illusion that in case of nuclear war other muslim countries/muslims will take revenge on india. can you genuinely name any one friendly muslim nation of you in the world? i am sure you cant. because everyone is ready to **** pakistan sooner or latger.
Pardon your language. Even no muslim support, still India won't call for any misadventure.India never silent. Pakistan been fighting proxy war since 1971. Not new for Pakistan.

Last edited:
it is very clear after going through all the threads that the intention behind kapoor's statement is working extremely well if not in china but definitely in pakistan, which one could easily get to know how the people across the border are terrified..

you pakistani guys always bring nuclear war in the forefront for anything..you guys should remember one thing that nuclear war means no pakistan.

i also feels that india is preparing a big offensive against pakistan in a period of within 10 years, once if it feels it can neutralise any major threat from the border including nuclear ones. the reason is that india dont want to face the persisting problem over the years since independence, until or unless pakistan would change its policy of sponsoring terrorism.

you may call me as war monger but this scenario is still possible..

Terrified? Give me a break. Pakistanis are indeed terrified by Indian sponsored terror from across the border if that's what you mean to say.

Why shouldn't we bring a nuclear scenario on the forefront especially when this is our strength? It only makes sense to deter an aggressor like India with nuclear deterrence and it has worked perfectly for the past few decades. The Pakistanis aren't sitting idle and are working very hard to solidify and improve the lethality and effectiveness of this deterrence to a whole different level. Remember that a nuclear war practically also means no more India. Something that you so often and conveniently forget to mention.

So, you're a prophet and are able to predict the future? It's true that a nuclear war will be the last resort for Pakistan. You should pray that moment never arrives in your life time or beyond.

Fortunately, Pakistan isn't alone in confronting the Indian aggression and has the support of a major regional ally, namely China. China is another thorn in your evil plans that you so often forget to mention. Any offensive against Pakistan will be met with immense resistance from both sides. India is only full of hot air where generals like to make vague threats from their comfy headquarters. How can you neutralize our nuclear capability when the Americans haven't even been able to do so. Not even in your wildest imagination can you neutralize this capability. Just breathe for a moment and realize that nuclear Pakistan is a reality. One that is here to stay till the end of times.

Last edited:

one kind advice is dont live in the illusion that in case of nuclear war other muslim countries/muslims will take revenge on india. can you genuinely name any one friendly muslim nation of you in the world? i am sure you cant. because everyone is ready to **** pakistan sooner or later.

Like as if we require any Muslim help for confronting India. We're the sole nuke power in the entire Muslim world and that will remain so for a very long time to come. Something you will have to live and deal with for the rest of your miserable life. It's a fact that we have neutralized your warmongering by acquiring this deterrence capability. Something that you cannot comprehend and are for obvious reasons unwilling to accept. Your nonsensical denial won't change this reality one bit. No one dares to cast an evil eye towards Pakistan due to its nuclear capability. Indian cowards resort to covert operations against innocent Pakistanis from terror consulates in Afghanistan, but the Pakistani army is also dealing superbly with neutralizing this aggression. You're just aggravated and annoyed that you have not been able to achieve your evil designs against Pakistan. You're a angry and bitter person. Let me take your illusion away and confirm that your hatred will consume you.

PS. One advice, learn some grammar and how to spell properly.

Last edited:
According to the Indian members India is preparing the big offensive against Pakistan in 10 years, ohhhh I am scared. I guess you ble the secret plan. Let me blow the other secret plan, Pakistan will be premptively destroying 90% of the parked Indian aircraft one day before the 10 year Indian offensive.

Pakistan did capture 17% of Kashmir in the 1948 War and 8% additional Terroritory in 1965, next one we just take 25% of India. It will take 30+ years for India to replace its 40 years of Soviet Era Equipment. So stop dreaming, actually if it came down, I will die for Pakistan, copy and paste that for future records.:pakistan::pakistan::sniper:

According to the Indian members India is preparing the big offensive against Pakistan in 10 years, ohhhh I am scared. I guess you ble the secret plan. Let me blow the other secret plan, Pakistan will be premptively destroying 90% of the parked Indian aircraft one day before the 10 year Indian offensive.

Pakistan did capture 17% of Kashmir in the 1948 War and 8% additional Terroritory in 1965, next one we just take 25% of India. It will take 30+ years for India to replace its 40 years of Soviet Era Equipment. So stop dreaming, actually if it came down, I will die for Pakistan, copy and paste that for future records.:pakistan::pakistan::sniper:
Hey man god forbid if this scenario ever occours I know of 30 odd Pakistani ****heads in uk including me who will fly back to there motherland to defend it.God knows how many more there will be.
I am actually quite used to this war mongering by India .
Every friday night here my indian friend go to PUB they get Drunk and then they start speaking exactly like Gen Kapoor.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom