What's new

India's Regional Jet To Have Turboprop & Turbofan Variants

If India manages to produce a safe turboprop commercial airliner, I'd at least have no problem in Pakistan buying a bunch of these. To heck with expensive ATRs.

Just make it safe. I'm not sure about NAL's ability in mass producing this within the next decade either.

Good Point.

Sir, why Just be limited to Airlines... May god Bless us all and Both Nations make a well Balanced High Quantity Trade Relations in almost every sector.

I think a strong collaboration (if it was possible) early on could open other possibilities- like servicing/ component production or maintainance contracts....if only our relations were that open....

The baboos running the NAL are daydreamers who come up with fantastic projects when they can't even complete and deliver the ones in hand. These clowns should take due diligence about their true capabilities before embarking on other projects.

What have they done about SARAS? Their indifference,, irresponsiblity and incompetence led to the death of two test pilots. Have they come clean about that avoidable mishap? Was anyone at NAL made an example of for that unwarranted tragedy?

Now they are coming up with newer aircrafts when the country is still struggling with other projects involving aircrafts.

Why can't these over zealous baboos come up with a decent, workable trainer aircraft for the IAF?
Dude it might be argued that the problems with NAL are not NAL's issues alone...all oversight teams for scientific institutions in India have been extremely shoddy in the way they have funded critical projects. SARAS for instance never really got the funding it needed, it was released in tranches and it's important for stuff like safety consultancies etc. The RTA program isn't exactly a wild new vision- it's very contemporary technology. I wouldn't call it 'fantastic' in any sense of the word.

are they planning a military version of it ???

can it replace the an32 in iaf service ...... i dont think so bcoz it wont be having large back doors required of loading in large stuff ....

are they planning a military version of it ???

can it replace the an32 in iaf service ...... i dont think so bcoz it wont be having large back doors required of loading in large stuff ....

Well Whats the Use when India is already Into MRTA Military and civilian version??? But not a bad Idea , it can be remodeled

mrta wud be having a lift capability of around 20tns whereas an32 hav around 10tn..... rta cud fall in this catagory ...

mrta wud be having a lift capability of around 20tns whereas an32 hav around 10tn..... rta cud fall in this catagory ...

Probably we could Use both the versions In Military.... let the civilian version roll out first....

NAL1.JPG

NAL2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom