What's new

India's Revenge: RAW Attacks Cricketers in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of 90 percent dont you understand?

When so much death and destruction takes place during a single year, and given that 90% of that horror was unleashed by Muslim terrorists

It's not that I don't understand it.

It's that it fails to penetrate your lead lined skull.

My point you missed is that you will find Kashmir not classed as terrorism (when it is) and many more incidences, depending on who is doing the assessing.

So when you come to this figure of 90%, it's simply because you don't have the brain capacity to realize that such figures are from a particular angle.

"As usual you've missed my point."

No. I haven't. Besides, you rarely make any point whatsoever.

roadrunner, you have some difficulty discerning human rights violations from acts of state-sponsored terrorism. Fortunately, the Dept. of State has just released it's mandated report for 2008 to assist you.

Please read-

2008 India Human Rights Report- U.S. Dept. of State

2008 Pakistan Human Rights Report- U.S. Dept. of State

"My point is that terrorism is fairly evenly spread out amongst all populations. You just hear more of one than the other."

Your point is very poorly made and, worse, wrong. There are clear loci of terrorism. Your opinion, uninformed as it is, doesn't qualify to make that determination.

"Global Patterns of Terror is a US publication..."

A strawman reflecting bias against America without accurate comment to substance. These are human rights violations to which you refer. Words mean something in internat'l diplomacy and aren't bandied about so loosely as you'd seemingly enjoy.

Choose your years of preference and reference ALL the relevant state department reports to review our commentary on events.

Actually, I don't care. You're damned near hopeless and beyond academic salvation.

Cricket? I know money and sound arguments. You know neither. Energon cleaned your clock...again.

You've missed the point again! DUH

The point is this. Read, and read again until it sinks in.

These reports you present are from the point of view of the US. When you do a neutral assessment of terrorism, depending on whose side of the fence you're sitting on, you will find terrorism reasonably spread out throughout the world amongst the developing country. For example, India has around 100 or so terrorist groups, many of them not Muslim. Then there's the flip side where the Indian state sponsors terrorism in Kashmir, and causes human rights violations, not least by not allowing plebiscite. This won't be recorded in your annals of US terrorism booklets, because it's not classed as terrorism!

Do you get what is a very simple point, or does it need explaining again?

As for cricket, it was just a question. What did Energon write? I missed it because i rarely read his responses since they're usually based on some fictitious bullshyt book he once read and considers set in gold finally.

"you will find terrorism reasonably spread out throughout the world amongst the developing country."

Gosh, you didn't qualify your comments with "developing" before. Here's what you wrote-

"My point is that terrorism is fairly evenly spread out amongst all populations. You just hear more of one than the other."

Note the difference? Probably not.

"These reports you present are from the point of view of the US."

It explains your intellectual limitations. You've condemned a document without reference to it's substance merely based upon who published it. I'm certain that you haven't yet read it nor either of the human rights reports which I've posted. Nor do you intend to do so. Too bad as it supports many of your allegations but your comments here reveal your underlying antipathy to American research as unbiased without foundation.

These reports are published for OUR benefit-not yours. Please find the bias that shapes our legislators' collective mind-set. I find the documents informative and free of such but that's just simple lil' me.

You, with your world of analytical experience, have probably produced quality research that would put these humble offerings to shame.

RIIIIIIIGHT....:rolleyes:

I look forward to your detailed criticisms.

As for cricket, it was just a question. What did Energon write? I missed it because i rarely read his responses since they're usually based on some fictitious bullshyt book he once read and considers set in gold finally.

How the heck did you become a think tank, if you are not reading an opposing views. Really, I did not know anything about cricket economics, until yesterday, Energon explained it in a methodical fashion. S-2 is right Engergon did clean your clock.

And the comment about Fictitious books and all, so much for education out the door. I guess that is really not important in your life, well I'll just keep finishing a book a week as I usually do.

Last edited:
How the heck did you become a think tank, if you are not reading an opposing views. Really, I did not know anything about cricket economics, until yesterday, Energon explained it in a methodical fachion. S-2 is right Engergon did clean your clock.

And the comment about Fictitious books and all, so much for education out the door. I guess that is really not important in your life, well I'll just keep finishing a book a week as I usually do.

I'm not here to read all your posts and correct them.

What do you think I am, some sort of nanny? Where did you get the idea I'm supposed to read all the posts?

Go read them yourself, I'm not sifting through all the manure just to find one post.

My position on the issue of Pakistan losing money from this incident was and is sound. Pakistan was generating huge revenue from matches up till 2007, then in 2008 there were no matches. In 2009, matches were picking up, stadiums were packed, and the economy was getting what it needed. Things were set to increase back to pre-2008 levels.....but for the attack.

This is all indisputable.

"Well Look I said If RAW Is involved..."

So? What if they are? Do you think your proposed actions to commit a terrorist event that they won't forget at the hands of the ISI is correct?

"Regarding civilian life loss so what?America attacked Afghanistan and a lot of civilians were killed along with terrorists?Did America feel guilty?"

Of course we feel guilty. We're horrified by loss of innocent life, especially when it's the results of our actions, intended or by mistake. Still, we fight a war in a land from which war was made upon us and we do so in uniform. We don't hide our actions and humbly apologize when mistaken.

Can others say the same? If so, name yourselves.

"I believe If ISI finds out that RAW is involved a cold war in subcontinent will start."

When did it stop?

All i have to say is, i hope they find the gutless, inbred, maronic A**holes and string them up to dry... Another case study, the story of our officials.

It's not that I don't understand it.

It's that it fails to penetrate your lead lined skull.

My point you missed is that you will find Kashmir not classed as terrorism (when it is) and many more incidences, depending on who is doing the assessing.

So when you come to this figure of 90%, it's simply because you don't have the brain capacity to realize that such figures are from a particular angle.

You must be one of the reaons General Pervez Musharaff said about Muslims
"Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race"
90 percent of the terrorist organizatiions in the world are Islamic....

Its a bit childish to blame India for this carnage without even investigating the matter. The eye witnessess, interviewed by BBC, told that the gunmen were talking in Pashto and looked NWFians.

On other hand, indian media's claim that the incident was nothing but an another show staged by the Pakistani InterService Intelligence Agency to convince the world that the Mombay-like attacks could even happans in Pakistan too, is baselss either. The ISI could do even better than this incident.

yeah yeah bravo every tom dick and harry that is caught or is a terrorist is speaking pushto and pakistani language ur still a kid grow up no SOLID witness lil kiddo..read all the reports and all the clues points to Indians.

My position on the issue of Pakistan losing money from this incident was and is sound. Pakistan was generating huge revenue from matches up till 2007, then in 2008 there were no matches. In 2009, matches were picking up, stadiums were packed, and the economy was getting what it needed. Things were set to increase back to pre-2008 levels.....but for the attack.
Repeating false information again and again isn't going to make it true.

It is a very sad day for cricket in general and Pakistani cricket in particular. I have to hang my head in shame that gallant Sri Lankan cricketers had to suffer this ordeal in my country.

Geo TV and media in general are pointing fingers at RAW. Knee jerk reaction to the event will find similarities to convince Pakistani public that it is tit for tat response to Mumbai episode. If true it also shows our police in very bad light, as they failed to kill a single attacker. Whereas Indians killed all but one, in Lahore on the other hand, all the attackers got away. What does it suggest?

More than likely most of the attackers were Pakistani nationals. The fact that they disappeared without a trace, even the van has not been found; suggests that within a few minutes driving from the location they had safe houses where they could be hide before and after the attack to melt way into the crowd as soon as the opportunity is presented. If RAW has so much capability inside Lahore then GOP should disband all the intelligence agencies and start from scratch.

Only people who have public support as well as the organization to carry out such daring attacks and get away with it are the sectarian organizations. Don’t forget the attack on Musharraf and on the Corps Commander in Karachi, Momenpura in Lahore and Madrassa teachers in Guru Mandir Karachi.

I am not implying that Taliban attacked Sri Lankan. A large section of criminal element has joined the Islamic terrorist organizations for personnel gain. A splinter group could have carried out this dastardly attack. It is difficult to tell a criminal terrorist killing for money from a Taliban doing it for Allah. The funding probably did come from RAW but one can’t be sure.

What I am cheesed about is that instead of try to find out what really went wrong, we have followed India’s line and started the blame game. For heavens sake! this has happened inside Pakistan, shouldn’t we, instead be asking how despite GOP guarantee to safeguard Sri Lankan team; no one reported the presence of armed men waiting in ambush in broad day light so close to the Qazafi Stadium? Blaming India for our security failure tantamount to saying, it was India what could we do, in other words just shrugging shoulders.

In the past we tend to condone dastardly acts. For example Daniel Pearl was Jew, so it did not matter that he was killed. Musharraf was a CIA agent, so it is okay to attack him. Our media was looking for some blue light on 4th floor of Marriott Islamabad in an attempt to cast doubt on the motives of the attackers. As a nation we have to resolve that any kind of terrorism is bad.

Hon Members and fellow countrymen, we will have to change our attitude. Only way forward is serious introspection. We must accept that WOT is not America’s war any more, it is a war for Pakistan’s survival. Unless we as Pakistani citizens try to reform ourselves, Pakistan is a gone case. It is a well-known saying that God helps those who help themselves; it seems that Pakistani nation at this point in time is imploding from within but no one seems to care.
Niaz,

I agree with the introspection, with self evaluation, with the fact that the responsibility for their safety was ours and shame on us for not going through with our promises.

But while we're responsible, we're not culpable. We need to catch the culprits. We've ALWAYS given a meager response to terrorists. We have not caught anyone. I think while we need to figure out which SOB ruined the security procedures, we also need to follow up with these leads. If they point to RAW, then so be it.

yeah yeah bravo every tom dick and harry that is caught or is a terrorist is speaking pushto and pakistani language ur still a kid grow up no SOLID witness lil kiddo..read all the reports and all the clues points to Indians.

I would appreciate your kindness if you provide these precious "reports" and "clues" to the little kiddo, please.

:pop:

:smokin:Niaz, again, has nailed this discussion of Lahore by this bevy of rank amateur Sherlocks. The eagerness by which some have rushed to judgment is astounding. Nobody in position to know anything about this investigation has done so but all is patently clear here-or so some would have you believe.

Let's see what evolves? Naw...why wait for the professionals?

The objective behind this attack seems much as others have suggested. This was an attack aimed to embarass the nation and further relegate it to pariah status. There was no determination to die for queen and country on the part of the attackers. They faced resistance and split. They had a getaway planned. This was no one-way ticket.

For you, roadrunner. If you can't understand the intricacies of global cricket economics at least maybe you can learn more about terrorism-

Global Patterns Of Terror (S. Asia Section)- U.S. Dept. of State
I don't get it, you guys almost seem nervous with the fingerpointing at RAW. If RAW is innocent no proof will emerge against them right?

Unfortunately for RAW, today a lot of leads have emerged which are again pointing towards RAW. The notorious agency was already suspected to strike in a January report, stating that RAW would attack the SL team on the way to the airport.

They took the advantage of the recent dismissal of the Punjab government.

Let the investigation go on, we're not pulling all these articles out of our collective *****. These are out there in the media. RAW remains to be the chief suspect, I don't understand your insistence that we shouldn't rock the boat so much. Keep things hush hush.

This is going to happen. **** has hit the fan on our end, a lot of people with their noses in our business will walk away dirty.

A document's been released by media today. Its worth watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom