What's new

India's secret project in Himalayas?????

and who r the workers in this project-YETI'S:undecided:

Nope MIB.

mib.jpg

The title has changed from Men In Black to
"Men- Indian Browns"

Indians making fun of their own project or news of the project...
Can't expect anything worse than that.

There has been Such News Even before.... This is Not something to be neglected though, But At the same time nothing to be much Worried about either as this Invention violates 2nd law of thermodynamics, if this is true, then India is Carving its path to make a History....

Remember the nation some In here Laugh upon, is among the Only few nations to Research upon Time travel.... So India is un predictable...

Guys today was the day when Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was going to Mairaj to meet with Allah and saw Heaven and hell....
When he came back his bed was still hot gives an indication that it was a blink of an eye to see such things...
It can be possible...

Seems like all the PDF members are on drugs, my god 5 pages lunacy and some senior members too!!!!!!!! My god tomorrow i will anounce that India has created a time machine which converts the whole world except India to pygmies :yahoo::yahoo: my god seems i have taken the hashish too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems like all the PDF members are on drugs, my god 5 pages lunacy and some senior members too!!!!!!!! My god tomorrow i will anounce that India has created a time machine which converts the whole world except India to pygmies :yahoo::yahoo: my god seems i have taken the hashish too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

which converts whole Indian subcontinent to agand bharat days !!:lol:

will this be like another petrol man RAMAR's miracle ? :D

I am sure most of you have heard about the secret project in the Himalayas ,..... will unveil this secret to the world somewhere between 2012-2013 and claim that this will change the world....
This guy "Benjamin Creme" claims "MAITREYA" who has been living in Himalayas will soon come out in public... Others say he's talking of Anti-Christ.... still others say he's talking of Jinns... May be that's the secret project being worked on...!!!

Minutes:3:25+:..."Came from Himaliyas"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom