What's new

India’s Su-30s were able to see Chinese J-20 Stealth aircraft?

The only operational J 20s are based in Dingxin next to Beijing. The Indian air Marshal is claiming MKIs tracked them from Indian airspace. I know Indian tolerance for bullshit is high but there has to be some limits to even the most dense people.

wow.... so the Chinese never deployed J-20 in Tibet for Drills :lol:

wow.... so the Chinese never deployed J-20 in Tibet for Drills :lol:

Thats a claim your own Air marshal is making. Laughing at us when you should be laughing at your own military being so incompetent as to lie about enemy deployments and bragging about their own nonexistent capabilities. A lie that could never even get past the basic bullshit test due to common found knowledge of where J 20s are based and tested. Lies that retards like yourself so easily believe without question. Yes it truly does deserve a good laugh does it not?

Also bragging about s 400s to be used against China. Do you know who has S-400 operational ? Do you know who has wet dreams about their nonexistent S-400s? I don't think I really need to spell it out for everyone.

Lol... i think you didn't know that a Chinese 3rd Gen fighter was able to see it and track J-20 during the exercise..
Even one J-20 was shot down by 3rd gen fighter

Either Chinese must have shared that highly sensitive Information with you in private meetings or you are full of sh-t.

Let us take a moment to appreciate the Indian military for a second. Bragging about planes they couldn't detect(J 20s are nowhere near India) and talking about shooting them down with missiles they don't have( S 400 deal is dead in the water not to mention China already has them).

Truly the pinnacle of military competence. And the hilarious part? Their fanboys on the internet eat this bullshit likes its their last meal.

Lol... i think you didn't know that a Chinese 3rd Gen fighter was able to see it and track J-20 during the exercise..
Even one J-20 was shot down by 3rd gen fighter :lol:

of course we never claimed they won't see MKI... but on the other hand as per chect thumping of the chinese here isn't J-20 not supposed to be tracked by other fighter jets !!?

but J-20 was even tracked in a exercise by 3rd gen fighters
If u read the article in its entirety u will see that the author is just speculating here. He is taking IAF's statements and saying that they might be possibly based on IAF's collection of data on J20 when China used them for its own exercise...and even the claim that China used J20 near Indian border lacks any evidence. This author should write more fan fiction and less newspaper articles. I'm not surprised bcuz it's Indian media. Normally journalists report based on cold hard facts.

If u read the article in its entirety u will see that the author is just speculating here. He is taking IAF's statements and saying that they might be possibly based on IAF's collection of data on J20 when China used them for its own exercise...and even the claim that China used J20 near Indian border lacks any evidence. This author should write more fan fiction and less newspaper articles. I'm not surprised bcuz it's Indian media. Normally journalists report based on cold hard facts.

True. The same article written for the movies can written as a script n Bollywood.

but the Chinese fighter never saw the SU-30 which is not stealthy.

Which part of this crappy article gave you this idea? I am curious, what did you read which says exactly what you are typing?
Also asking so as to read some of your home made English proverbs ;)

Indian martial is really getting retarded nowadays.
Actually he is not retarded if you understand his incentive. I think he acted brilliantly to protect/promote his job and it is very unlikely India military will can him for unsubstantial claims.

Actually he is not retarded if you understand his incentive. I think he acted brilliantly to protect/promote his job and it is very unlikely India military will can him for unsubstantial claims.
HAL wants more orders for Su-30MKI now, so the news comes out.

SOURCE: ABHOY ROY / FOR MY TAKE / IDRW.ORG

su-30-mki-iaf.jpg

Earlier this year in January, People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) started conducting its regular high altitude combat training exercise at Roof of the World from its Tibetian Airbases facing towards Indian border. Two Week Combat training exercise for the first time saw the deployment of China’s first Stealth aircraft J-20 practicing beyond-visual-range air combat with other frontline fighter aircraft’s like J-10C and Shenyang J-11.

India-centric Air Force training by China was largely seen as their attempts to take control of the skies, which will be pivotal in case of a possible India-China conflict. PLAAF in the recent years was able to convert its forwards bass in Tibet into all whether airbases which allowed them to maintain their presence near Indian border all year along, which lead to Indian counter moves with the deployment of frontline aircraft like Sukhoi-30s and Mig-29s along with an installation of long ranged Radars to monitor their activities .

Once Two-week operations were conducted by PLAAF, In March this year IAF said that China’s new J-20 fighter jet is not stealthy enough and the Indian Air Force (IAF) has the capability to tackle the threat posed by it,Indian Air force officer also went to link purchase of S-400 from Russia as one of the important component in enhancing IAF’s Capabilities in tracking and destroying J-20 stealth fighters if they ever cross Indian borders to target Eastern Indian Cities .

The Revelations made by Senior ranked IAF officer was largely seen as brainstormed facts coming straight out of IAF’s Internal In-depth threat assessment which was carried out on specifically on J-20 and its capabilities and how it can affect its operations in the Eastern sector and How IAF’s Su-30MKIs deployed in the region will be able to handle them in case of a war in the region .

IAF of lately has increased its High-altitude training in the region and recently in Indian Air Force’s biggest ever and almost real war game, Exercise Gaganshakti, IAF’s combat aircraft’s including Su-30MKI practiced hitting at targets at high altitude areas along the border with China.

After IAF concluded Exercise Gaganshakti, IAF Chief while again speaking on the Chinese J-20 Stealth aircraft may have confirmed what many in Indian and Western Intelligence agencies believed for years now that Chinese Stealth aircrafts are nowhere as stealthy as they claim and can be detected not with use of any special dedicated Stealth Radars but also can be tracked using existing radars technology at disposal .

IAF Chief also added that ” Sukhoi’s Radar can detect them ” so deployment of J-20 doesn’t shift the balance of power in the region. While he never confirmed claims he was making was backed by hard facts or were more a rhetoric in nature but it did raise many eyebrows in Western Intelligence agencies who have been very keen on collecting data on J-20 program.

Did J-20 deployed at unspecified airports on the Tibetan plateau region were flown close to the Indian border to gauge detection and tracking capabilities of India in the region? , was Secretive J-20 deployed by PLAAF to explore and exploit entry points in the region for possible conflict scenarios? , IAF which becomes super active in the region every time PLAAF conducts air exercise near its border able to track and detect them? , Frontline Su-30s which are tasked to monitor such air exercises by PLAAF were able to sniff J-20 in the area? Well we might never get straight answers to this questions from both sides but it will be assumed that China will be very keen on deploying this jets permanently in the region once they produce enough of them in their services and IAF always will be very keen on collecting further data on this jets to always remain ready to take them on in possible conflict scenario in the future .

http://idrw.org/did-indias-su-30s-were-able-to-see-chinese-j-20-stealth-aircraft/
You have changed the original title:
"Did India’s Su-30s were able to see Chinese J-20 Stealth aircraft?", taking out "Did", and making it more eye-catching.

Last edited:
Baseless statements to look like a bollywood hero to targetted audience?

:3

Which part of this crappy article gave you this idea? I am curious, what did you read which says exactly what you are typing?
Also asking so as to read some of your home made English proverbs ;)
It's beyond your comprehension....DUFFER. :lol:

Lets send one j20 to India and if it does not come back then India win if it comes back we won, what you say?

Yes the su30mki was able to see the J20 on the radar screen...the su30's rear navigator was viewing J20 images on the internet browser on his radar screen and reported back to control:

"idiot1 to chickens' nest, idiot1 to chickens' nest,
chir, I chee dee J20 on dee radar chkreen chir, over"

:omghaha:

It's beyond your comprehension....DUFFER. :lol:

So basically you just made up some fake stuff again. You actually don't have any answer as to why you lied.

Ok, that's all you do on this forum anyway. Carry on . You have a small audience here who get conned by your lies.

But unfortunately for you, there are some people here ( from multiple nations ) wh0 know , I mean actually know , lots of things about planes and PAF.

Things are not looking too bright for liars and hereditary fakers in PDF these days...

In case that's too subtle for your English comprehension, I am referring to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom