What's new

India's Unspeakable Shame: Where's the outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What outrage? There will be no outrage. Modi regime controls the media. Everything is carefully managed.

Modi regime wants to portray that India has become a supa powa under Modi and his RSS sanghie chaddie buddies. Media are not allowed to report facts,.
What a prophetic brain you have developed to give an awe factor to your brethren by postulating the media outlets are compromised & controlled by gov, if that hold even an ounce of truth then your stature shouldn't be less than modern Prophet that intends to disrupts nexus between gov & media.

Btw Mr Proud, I have been following that news from last six to seven days, same was reported in all local newspapers next day of the incident but it got public & national media attention only after victims accepted that she was gang raped & yet your unadulterated rage took so long to condense & vent out here on PDF after 6-7days. You don't look perturbed for heinous crime against women but frustrated with gov & RSS. Come on, your pretensions won't hide your real intentions. Mullah detected.

Having said that such crimes bring my head down in shame being an Indian, i pray for victim mother should get justice at the earliest & rapists & murderers should be hanged soon as per the gravest criminality. I deplore such crimes against any human being & shall not be trivialised for the sake of settling political score.

Bhaiyyas from UP,Bihar,Chattisgarh and Jarkhand need to be sterilized. Useless trouble makers these people are.

Only a sick pervert like you will try to peddle your agenda on the dead body of a infant. :sick:

Let me guess, You are a muslim too.

Die you sick b@stard, DIE.

Man...its you who is sick and putting your bloody agenda in there
Your modi is a retard but you delusional folk don't deserve any better...

Cry more little man. Atleast I am not a bhaiyya with micro penis.

I hold the opinion about north Indians that they are less civilized then south indian but you are taking it to extreme. It suggest personal vendetta. I believed you are bullied by some guy who happens to be north indian ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom