What's new

India's unwanted girls - female infanticide and reversed sex ratio

People form North India especially from Bihar, UP, Haryana and Punjab needs a good amount of smacking. I hope some sense will creep into those good for nothing jats who live on nothing but false pride.

In the old times, girls were burried alive. We still have those sick people in the world.

dats a bad news

bt in india males are more than girls
so their should not be any problem

Selective abortion is a problem with many Asian countries. Not just India.

Heres some info about China. A Study of Sex Selective Abortion in China | CHINAYOUREN

Hopefully things will improve in the future.

Typical, are you getting offended from the news? Since the news in question is india, you came up with China's link now you will come with Pakistani links. These type of crimes have no nationality man, You, we and most of the countries are facing this.

Typical, are you getting offended from the news? Since the news in question is india, you came up with China's link now you will come with Pakistani links. These type of crimes have no nationality man, You, we and most of the countries are facing this.

Charity starts at home. And yes I do agree with you :tup:

A lot of developing countries hold on to "backward" ideologies. Education is most important in my opinion

There is no denying or hiding from the fact that this is terrible & must change.

This is more prevalent in the North. I have found that in Kerala & WB there is little discrimination between a male / female child. Education I feel is the key. Alongside there is a need for state Govts also to pitch in with awareness programmes and making education free for a girl child up to Graduation level.

Eastern states i,e. West Bengal, Orissa, Assam and rest of NE do not have this problem.

No am not getting offended at the news. I acknowledged the problem and said hopefully things will improve. Where do you see me getting offended?

Brought China in, cause of the snide comment made by Mr Huan.

dats a bad news

bt in india males are more than girls
so their should not be any problem

And reason could be the news under discussion. It is typical mentality of most of the people of India as well as Pakistan, that they treat girls as Bojh (Burden), just bcaz of foolish customs of dowry etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom