What's new

India's Wrong Priorities: As Children Go Hungry PM Modi Buys Fighter Jets In France

And how many times do you drink cow's urine? It's now available bottled.
Don't be so jealous, your camel urine is also available bottled:

hqdefault.jpg

Camel-Urine.jpg

And don't forget, your prophet himself has instructed you to drink it:

The benefits of drinking camel urine - islamqa.info
Khalid Zaheer: Hadith relating to drinking camel's urine
http://www.islam-watch.org/Lennard/Muhammad-Camel-Urine-Therapy-Islamic-medicine.htm

Nobody from here goes to a land to poop in the open. We love beef. We like to hear the Azan five times. Why should we go to a country over half of which the govt has no writ. And the amounts of insurgencies, killings, etc. Who wants to go to Rapeistan? Who wants to go to a country whose PM was convicted of mass murdering Muslims? Nope, sorry, you got your directions wrong.

Dude, you clearly have never stepped outside of your hut.

Then you must enjoy pooping in the open, drinking cow's urine and mega rapes across the Rapeublic of Hindustan.
How many bottles of camel urine did you drink today, as instructed by the prophet?

After spending more than five years in lab research, this Saudi scientist and faculty member from King Abdul Aziz University (KAAU) and President of the Tissues Culture Unit at King Fahd Center for Medical Research, has discovered that nano-particles in the urine of camels can attack cancer cells with success. Her work began with experiments involving camel urine, cancer cells found in patients’ lungs and culminated in injecting mice with leukemic cancel cells and camel urine to test the results.
Speaking to the Saudi Gazette, Dr. Khorshid claimed that she was inspired by Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) medical advice and that camel urine consists of natural substances that work to eradicate malignant cells and maintain the number of healthy cells in a cancer patient. “This treatment is not an invention, but rather, taken from our Prophet’s legacy,” she remarked. A Hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari (2855) and Muslim (1671) claims that some people came to Madina and fell ill with bloated abdomens. The Prophet (pbuh) told them to combine the milk and urine of a camel and drink that.

And how many times do you drink cow's urine? It's now available bottled.

I dunno, ask the illegal banglas who collect and drink it to ensure quality control. We are exporting it. And he rivers that enter your country are filled with our feces.

MNREGA policy, allows any one who is unemployed and has less money, to fetch 6 months ration for free from governmental ration stores.

@GORKHALI,

There are one million Indians working for us legally. Another one million are here illegally pole-vaulting over the supaaaa barbed-wire fencing. To cover this Indian media and RSS politicos are for ever raising the issue of illegal Bangladeshis. But so far their great civil admin, police, RAW, BSF, CRPF,etc,etc haven't found any barring few who lost their passports,etc.
so you are saying there no bangladeshi illegally pole valting in india ?

nice sending the bangla thrash and then claiming they dont exist..............then dont cry when the bangla thrash is get spanked by india

keep it civil guys,dont stoop to their level.

Don't be so jealous, your camel urine is also available bottled:

hqdefault.jpg

Camel-Urine.jpg

And don't forget, your prophet himself has instructed you to drink it:

The benefits of drinking camel urine - islamqa.info
Khalid Zaheer: Hadith relating to drinking camel's urine
http://www.islam-watch.org/Lennard/Muhammad-Camel-Urine-Therapy-Islamic-medicine.htm

Wow I did not know it was officially said by Muhamad (PBUH) to drink camel pee. All this while I was thinking it was just a joke.

keep it civil guys,dont stoop to their level.

You learn something new every day!

Wow I did not know it was officially said by Muhamad (PBUH) to drink camel pee. All this while I was thinking it was just a joke.

You learn something new every day!

Really?I thought it was common knowledge lol

India doesn't spend 2rs of the100 on defence. It spends almost 20Rs of the 100Rs it has on defence. That's 1/5th of what it earns.
The sad reality is it spends only 3.8 rs of the 100rs on education. and 6Rs on healthcare. So awesome isnt it?

The great lie being perpetuated by the elite of nations who are the media and control it too, which compares the GDP of the entire nation to the defence budget, instead of the percentage of the actual union budget, just to fudge figures is one of the greatest propaganda success achieved.

No one cares about dying people and rampant poverty everywhere or rotting foods due to lack of storage silos because it doesn't not affect the elite. For the elite the only thing which might affect them are eternal forces beyond their control, and in order to keep the external forces in check, the defence of the nation is built up to protect their assets. Its the same from the times of plato to now, human society hasnt changed one bit, its the same greed and apathy, but just diverted to new avenues, that's all.
From where do you get these figures sir?
You should come and live in a maharashtrian village for few days. People here just don't want to work anymore they are happy eating rs. 2 rice and rs. 3 wheat. I have to literally beg people to come and work in my farm. So yes there is poverty cause people have become too lazy.
You should check how much government is spending on this food security program and other subsidies it offer. If someone has more than 9 acres of land they don't get any of these subsidies, I know I'm one of them.

You should come and live in a maharashtrian village for few days. People here just don't want to work anymore they are happy eating rs. 2 rice and rs. 3 wheat. I have to literally beg people to come and work in my farm. So yes there is poverty cause people have become too lazy.
You should check how much government is spending on this food security program and other subsidies it offer. If someone has more than 9 acres of land they don't get any of these subsidies, I know I'm one of them.

What is the impact of the beef ban in the country side ? You are the best person to answer that. What is the popular sentiment there ?

No work,only play card during working hours.
Playing+cards.JPG

Back
Top Bottom