What's new

Indo-China war Inevitable ?

Pathetic response. It is good that pessimestic people like you are not in India.
I think you can take up the job of fortune telling in pak army.

Loser ? who is loser ? India has lost only 1 out of 5 that it has fought. And the effect of increasing military prepardness after 1962 showed up clearly in decisive military victories of 1965 abd 1971.

The gap between Indian and Chinese military is the least ever. And we are moving in the right track to match them.

good... just what i was asking... you have clearly demonstrated what a pethatic patriotic 13 year old indian military fanboy you are..:tup: i think it would be in best of pakistan's and china's interest to have your mentality people existing in india..

India has inducted over 80 SU-30 MKI's and will be receiving the Phalcons in 2months time.

BTW, has the FT-2000 missile ever been tested against hi-tech AWACS ? Phalcons do have a missile warning system.

Apart from this we have Jaguars, Mig-29s with BVR to take care of the enemy.

Yes, when we have 3 phalcons, we can monitor the skies for long hours of time.

in comparison of PLAAF and IAF Flanker fleet... chinese possess mixture fleet consisting of 200 J-11/Su-27 and 100 Su-30mkk/2 par to Su-35 and Mki.. while at the moment IAF has 3 squadron of MKI based in pune and one probably at its northern air command air base..
Chiense another high tech arsenal 100 J-10 compared to IAF 4th generation MRCA 100~ Mig-29 and Mirage-2000 and of course J-10 is more superior... both possess latest russian air-to-air missiles however chiense have their own latest SD-10 par to AMRAAM..

I can't wait for J-10 and J-11B knocking off IAF fithers like cheap kites, and rain of SRBM/MRBM/MLRS blanketing IAF airports. Let the war begin after Olympics!

Indian attack

e3b8ab7dc544ae68b5a8ae9ca3ce44bd.jpg

Chinese counter attack...:china:

9bb69275e68b52c0b5d4591c8eacdefd.jpg

in comparison of PLAAF and IAF Flanker fleet... chinese possess mixture fleet consisting of 200 J-11/Su-27 and 100 Su-30mkk/2 par to Su-35 and Mki.. while at the moment IAF has 3 squadron of MKI based in pune and one probably at its northern air command air base..
Chiense another high tech arsenal 100 J-10 compared to IAF 4th generation MRCA 100~ Mig-29 and Mirage-2000 and of course J-10 is more superior... both possess latest russian air-to-air missiles however chiense have their own latest SD-10 par to AMRAAM..

su 30 mkk and all others you mentioned at par with MKI!!! stop living in dreams. Don't act like a fanboy Sukhoi Flankers - The Shifting Balance of Regional Air Power

dude??? :pop:
FT-2000/HQ-9 is heavily deployed around east and south of chinese border ...

Not really given the status of the HQ9/FT2000 projects.

They are far more likely to come up against S300PMU2 if such a pointless exchange would ever take place.

Not really given the status of the HQ9/FT2000 projects.

They are far more likely to come up against S300PMU2 if such a pointless exchange would ever take place.

If I'm not wrong, the S300 hasn't been inducted in numbers as yet.

Most officers I met are eager to meet china this time, but the UPA govt is hopeless one. I hope BJP comes to power next time. We need bold leaders like Sarojini Naidu.

I know it will be a no win war in terms of capturing land, but we need to teach them a lesson by inflicting heavy damage on their military.

I was just wondering that what were your intentions by starting this thread ? Whether to generate some useful discussion or begin another pissing contest ? And definitely with your above comments you have succeeded in started a pissing contest.....that’s how it would have turned in the end...:tsk:

I don’t think that ''Most of Officers of Indian Armed Forces'' are looking forward to take China Militarily...why would they....what would they or India get out of it ? China is a Military and Economic might and Indians are also on the right track to be one in next 20 or 30 years or so......IMO , any war or conflict with China will hurt India more and its not in her favour to involve herself in any military conflict.....There’s nothing that India can gain with war with China or vice versa....

If I'm not wrong, the S300 hasn't been inducted in numbers as yet.

They've been operating S300 since about 1993 when the first batch arrived about two battalions worth (8 batteries)

According to sino defence the PRC has around 160 launchers which can provide barely adequate protection for some key cities and a few strategic assets.

As for HQ9 that is only in limited service for evaluation by the PLA and FT2000hasn't even entered production due to a lack of orders both domestic and international.

I was just wondering that what were your intentions by starting this thread ? Whether to generate some useful discussion or begin another pissing contest ? And definitely with your above comments you have succeeded in started a pissing contest.....that’s how it would have turned in the end...:tsk:

I don’t think that ''Most of Officers of Indian Armed Forces'' are looking forward to take China Militarily...why would they....what would they or India get out of it ? China is a Military and Economic might and Indians are also on the right track to be one in next 20 or 30 years or so......IMO , any war or conflict with China will hurt India more and its not in her favour to involve herself in any military conflict.....There’s nothing that India can gain with war with China or vice versa....

Guys as X said let us stop this contest. Wish the war never happens.

Are there are only MKI's with India what the jaguar and MiG27 will do? Had you ever heard of KS-172? Does it ring the bell in your mind?

no it does not ring any bell at all. In fact you can jump all you want however what i am asking is based on the article above. Also remember as suggested by many here that India is preparing for a two front war, so isn't it obvious that if Sino Indian war occurs you can't leave the border with Pakistan unprotected( i.e i am talking regarding air assets) as Pakistan might join in the fun. So then compare the IAF against the PLAAF and the chances as predicted by GHATAK to take our chinese assets on the ground.

no it does not ring any bell at all. In fact you can jump all you want however what i am asking is based on the article above. Also remember as suggested by many here that India is preparing for a two front war, so isn't it obvious that if Sino Indian war occurs you can't leave the border with Pakistan unprotected( i.e i am talking regarding air assets) as Pakistan might join in the fun. So then compare the IAF against the PLAAF and the chances as predicted by GHATAK to take our chinese assets on the ground.

No offence, but I think Pakistan is already having enough fun at home.

Back
Top Bottom