What's new

Indo-Pak conflict should end now: Malik

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

LAHORE: Pakistan’s period of conflict with India should be brought to an end, Interior Minister Rehman Malik was quoted by the private TV channel as saying on Sunday.

According to the channel, speaking at a press conference, the interior minister said terrorists would not be allowed to succeed in their plans of destabilising Pakistan, adding that certain elements were trying to weaken Balochistan for monetary benefit. He said that Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had admitted to his country’s involvement in Balochistan when he met Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani in Sharm el-Sheikh.

Malik said the government planned to discuss the issue with Indian officials in upcoming meetings, adding the Interior Ministry had forwarded the details of the issue to the Foreign Office.

“We welcome any invitation for dialogue from the Indian PM and we hope that this issue will be brought up in the upcoming meeting,” he said.

I think it should resolve as soon as possible.

57247e69f6c5d745653cb0e1ec2c3957.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^

Why did u leave out the rest of Afghanistan? :azn:
Afghanistan should be a province of Pakistan, especially all the Pushtun areas !!!

What happened to Iraq??? >>>>>>>> somehow it went westward? :woot:

Dividing KSA? :what: >> :undecided:

But Pakistan getting Fatter? :welcome: me likes !!! :agree: :partay:

Rehman Malik should be more worried about his court cases after the NRO gets dumped.

This romantic illusion being spread by our enemies that India is our friend US is our ally and Israel is the protector of people of Palestine is bezerk. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India can never be our friend. It is actively sponsoring insurgency in NWFP and Baluchistan while steeling our water too.

Rehman Malik you are a traitor.

is that the political map of dreamistan?

Once Pakistan get Kashmir and Gujarat, Pakistan should relocate someone of pushtuns tribes to Jammu and Gujarat.:pakistan::bunny:

By the way didn't you notice that your Pimp Israel is wiped out of the map.

Last edited:
I think it should resolve as soon as possible.

57247e69f6c5d745653cb0e1ec2c3957.jpg

Aray Bhai, why would we want any country to lose any of their territory. Pakistan doesn't even want any of Indian territory.

Kashmir is a different story because it's a disputed territory between Pakistan and India.

Last edited:
Damn. Lots of Dreamistans here.

Make LoC the border, stop supporting the Jehadis, and shake hands. That's my humble suggestion.

Fist time in decades I laughed like hell after looking at this thread.

Thanks to the thread starter. :cheers::cheers:

To the Photo shopper,you should have took a glimpse at the europe itself as well.Should have ceded the UK and france and parts of eastern europe to Germany to make a greater Germany :)

I think we guys need to look at our country and our area. It is not how big the a country in land mass be but how prosperous the country with respect to technology, food , and other things.

The problem with us is that we have to get our system right in our country.

We may scream at the top of our voice that India, US Israel and all the enemies of Pakistan is trying to De stabilize Pakistan or take the nukes away but look at how many people of Pakistan are dyeing, Why don't we put our effort in correcting our system and then blame others.

Come on as a human being it is a shame that we still thinking of War and not speaking a single word to fix up our system. Sad very sad.

I am proud to be a PAKISTANI but when i hear things said by Zaid Hamid i feel very bad because he is trying to give a wrong image and create things from his imaginary world. I know in Pakistan we love him but that's is again because he speaks what we want to hear but does he speak the truth, come on. We have corruption spread from top to bottom, poverty, foreign deposit going empty , Rupee is touching the sky, Normal day to day life of a normal Pakistani is becoming harder by the day. I am not saying no other country has this problems a lot of the country has it , but we Pakistani instead of worrying about these issue and trying to make life easy for our fellow citizen we want to have a war, or want to capture more area, or just keep on playing the blame game all the time. This is just ridiculous.

Stop it Yaar, come on lets really make a difference in Pakistan and make it s better place.

I know this comment of mine a lot of fellow Brother will not like it , but before criticizing and writing back and swearing at me , think once again and try to get an honest answer from inside and then write back. I will take all Ur comments seriously.

Harun

Last edited:
deleted - sarcastic post but could be banned ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom