What's new

Indo / Pak war of 2019.....all updates

What makes you think otherwise
India needs brave people not show ponies.

Which are you, brave people, or a show pony? Can you match my credentials?

I am sorry if i ofended you.
Will not message you again i got my answer.
Good day
Note sry for my poor english trying to improve it.

Lots of difference between offending and irritating. Who allowed you to assume things and think I was pro-Congress?

Suicide attack on CRPF would have been more disadvantage for Pakistan, so i am pretty sure Pakistan Agency has no role to play it was a individual act , which Give MODI and Media a new life , I hope now sensible minds prevail as our PM once again offer peace dialog .. yesterday the ball was in Pakistan court, now its in Indian court lets see how they act or react .

Let's see.

However, you are underestimating your hoods. There is good reason to believe that they are no longer under such strict control of the ISI as was the case, say, ten years earlier. It is something that worries many people on this side of the Line, far more than it worries you; we will face their lunacy, you will not.

@Joe Shearer

for you

i hope this satisfies our indian friends.

Shabbash, beta.

And thank you, @ice_man. This was very reassuring.

Recapping effects on aviation due to India-Pakistan situation. Additional updates will be posted at https://www.flightradar24.com/blog/tensions-between-india-and-pakistan-affect-air-traffic/ …

D0ZyGmIXgAYzwBM.jpg

Let's see.

However, you are underestimating your hoods. There is good reason to believe that they are no longer under such strict control of the ISI as was the case, say, ten years earlier. It is something that worries many people on this side of the Line, far more than it worries you; we will face their lunacy, you will not.

Shabbash, beta.

I would holy my opinion in the sight of lack of evidence that ISI is still giving support to Jaish and JeM, as i mentioned the attack and response would bring Modi to Power, and Modi is not been so friendly to Pakistan , its no secret . the attack turned out to be most beneficial for Modi/BJP , and Pakistan was the only to keep explaining their position to the world, if Pakistan was found guilty we might lose all the economical progress, and IMF loan package as well, it would not be a suicide attack on Indian force but on Pakistan itself. Hence Pakistan was so confident in asking for any evidence and Joint investigation .

Lets hope Joe that no more War drums , and peace prevails .. I am still hoping for your Pilots safe/healthy return to his country/family/people with his Honor and dignity intact .

Let's see.

Shabbash, beta.

And thank you, @ice_man. This was very reassuring.
You also want to take Pakistani doodh pati ? woh b free mien :lol:

Which are you, brave people, or a show pony? Can you match my credentials?
So much ego, please i dont expect this from my indian comrade.

Lots of difference between offending and irritating. Who allowed you to assume things and think I was pro-Congress?

D0Zhpy8WsAM5zlI.jpg

To elaborate, Pakistani airspace is divided into two Flight Information Regions: Karachi ACC (OPKR) and Lahore ACC (OPLR). The red lines on the map mark the boundaries of FIRs—or areas of ATC responsibility. They are different than political boundaries.

Nahin, ji, meri apni patti thik hai. Abhi main tamatar ka sauce banane mein laga huwa hoon. Chahiye kya?
Nahien app lijiye tamatar ka soup, I would like to have beef Biryani with IAF pilot at dinner and I hope I like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom