What's new

Indo-Russian Hypersonic Cruise Missile Takes Shape

regarding DRDO's HSTDV--this is also a kind of JV between india and israel..some techs. will come from their stable..

^^^This artical also give inlight of some of the less known or hidden joint-ventures of indian defence istablisment

Its time for us to start mass producing all missiles we have. SAMs, Cruise missiles whatever.

Shaurya missile is a real game changer. I am eagerly awaiting its induction.

There is NO doubt that Like Brahmos I , the hypersonic version too will have a range of 300 KM. MTCR .

It appears that India defence project are more successful when its a join venture. congraduations, India, for working with Russia.

Maybe you guys should look into working with lockheed martin or boeing. I'm certain that you guys will like the results.

It appears that India defence project are more successful when its a join venture. congraduations, India, for working with Russia.

Maybe you guys should look into working with lockheed martin or boeing. I'm certain that you guys will like the results.

:taz:Self Ventures and Joint Ventures both are successful to ur envy..... i know u have a habit of indirectly flaming, chinese do...

@faithfulguy..

Twisted Words??

Except for Brahmos which JV are u aware that has been inducted???

90% of Indian Weapons are either Imported or Made in India.

India like China is making efforts in every field be it Missiles, Aircrafts, ACs or BMD..

And We have achieved awesome success in home made products...

Boeing and LM are already licking india to buy their products.. Its India which has Vast options of US,UK,Germany,Israel,France and Russia desparate for Indian $$..

But its we who rejected Patriot PAC III in favor of Highly Successful Akash.. WE KNOW OUR NEEDS BETTER.

Perhaps Our pakistani friends might like ur advice as we already have enough resources n offers to reject.

@faithfulguy..

Twisted Words??

Except for Brahmos which JV are u aware that has been inducted???

90% of Indian Weapons are either Imported or Made in India.

India like China is making efforts in every field be it Missiles, Aircrafts, ACs or BMD..

And We have achieved awesome success in home made products...

Boeing and LM are already licking india to buy their products.. Its India which has Vast options of US,UK,Germany,Israel,France and Russia desparate for Indian $$..

But its we who rejected Patriot PAC III in favor of Highly Successful Akash.. WE KNOW OUR NEEDS BETTER.

Perhaps Our pakistani friends might like ur advice as we already have enough resources n offers to reject.

I read that Akash first flight was in 1990. So how many squadrons of Akash has been delivered to the Indian military and deployed?

Also, from your tone, you seem to say that India really do not want to buy any US weapon as what we offer you junk. But we had offered you P8 and transport planes, which are good quality stuff. You guys should be grateful and compare what US offer to the European ones and you will see no comparason.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

:taz:Self Ventures and Joint Ventures both are successful to ur envy..... i know u have a habit of indirectly flaming, chinese do...

Well, you are here to derail the thread again by doing personal attacks... ge ta life.

Back
Top Bottom