What's new

Indonesia-ACEs 'crescent and star' al flag

Your religion is Arab, your poetry is Persian and your script is European. You guys have lost a lot of your ancient Turkic festivals, customs, religion, etc. Its a mix between Arab, Persian, European elements.

Most reliable and academic sources talk about Iranian origin. I am not going to discuss these facts with a deluded internethistorian.

Our poetry is Persian he says. Dude, if you will talk about how Persians influenced as, then these are the facts for you:
1-Most of the Persian influence is carried by Oghuzes. This is because most of them are Sogdians accepted Turkic language.
2- Yeah, you influenced Ottos. But that was limited with Enderun. Common folk was keeping its Turkic values.
For the record, I know Persians using Tuyuğ or Şarkı but I don't claim Persian Literature as Turkic. Chagatai people developed a whole new literature and spreaded their language as lingua franca to whole Central Asia.
And for the religion part, I mean come on, Turkey is the only secular democracy in the Muslim word. Meanwhile Iran is ruled by Mullahs.
And what about this then: half of the everyday vocabulary in Persian is Arabic, it is religion is Arabic and it imported many poetic things like gazels. In conclusion Persians are Arabs.

And come on Surenas, even an Armenian accepts it is Turkic.

And btw, I never claimed myself as historian or something else like this. Well, if you honor me with something like that, thank you.

Your religion is Arab, your poetry is Persian and your script is European. You guys have lost a lot of your ancient Turkic festivals, customs, religion, etc. Its a mix between Arab, Persian, European elements.

Most reliable and academic sources talk about Iranian origin. I am not going to discuss these facts with a deluded internethistorian.

Our poetry is Persian he says. Dude, if you will talk about how Persians influenced as, then these are the facts for you:
1-Most of the Persian influence is carried by Oghuzes. This is because most of them are Sogdians accepted Turkic language.
2- Yeah, you influenced Ottos. But that was limited with Enderun. Common folk was keeping its Turkic values.
For the record, I know Persians using Tuyuğ or Şarkı but I don't claim Persian Literature as Turkic. Chagatai people developed a whole new literature and spreaded their language as lingua franca to whole Central Asia.
And for the religion part, I mean come on, Turkey is the only secular democracy in the Muslim word. Meanwhile Iran is ruled by Mullahs.
And what about this then: half of the everyday vocabulary in Persian is Arabic, it is religion is Arabic and it imported many poetic things like gazels. In conclusion Persians are Arabs.

And btw, I never claimed myself as historian or something else like this. Well, if you honor me with something like that, thank you.

image0111.jpg

Btw, its pathetic how you and other deluded pan-turks steal Chinese pyramids and claim it as Turkish. Thats what you guys are good at; stealing history. Perhaps it is because your own history isn't sufficient enough.

Chinese pyramids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkish source? Don't make me laugh. You guys have claimed almost every living thing on earth as Turkish. You guys aren't trusted when it comes to history.

Probably you don't know that how many Turkish word exists in Farsi. If so show us an ajam source...

Btw, its pathetic how you and other deluded pan-turks steal Chinese pyramids and claim it as Turkish. Thats what you guys are good at; stealing history. Perhaps it is because your own history isn't sufficient enough.

Chinese pyramids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are true these kurgans must be similar with other chinese tombs but it's obvious that these are not belong to chinese. Probably these are tombs of Turkish legionnaires who fight for or against Chinese army.

Scientifically nothing has proven about those pyramids belong to Turkic tribes, as far as i know some of them are the tombs of Han and Qin Dynasties' emperors which sounds more logical to me but i heard there are many of them in China so maybe some Turkic tribes built some for their Hans in later times.. But without a proper research we cant say those pyramids belong to Turks just based on social media nationalist videos which are titled "Çin'deki Gizli Türk Piramitleri"..

A last word for this Iranian fellow, to be proud of the history is good and you deserve it, many great civilizations passed through the history, Persian, Chinese, Greek and Egyptian.. Ours is not the oldest and greatest maybe but we proud of our civilization too, tell me which of these cultures have not been affected by each other? But lets back to the present day, a couple of decades ago China was not in a good shape, Iran is still sanctioned, Greece "bankrupted", Egypt is a playground for agents.. In a world which "relatively" running by A-300-Years-Old-Country, if we still discussing about which symbol used by whom first time or which culture is better than others, there must be something goes wrong, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom