What's new

Indonesia picks the F-15EX to push back on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese threat looms large. Indonesia probably wants to grab every fighter jet that is available on the market, as quick as possible. The Russians as weapons seller is finished that’s the reason for western jets. Maintenance will be certainly a nightmare.
Trading aircraft for aircraft and ship for ship against PLAN will not be effective. It's better to fight asymmetrically.

For example, to counter the larger surface fleet, Indonesia can procure more submarines, smaller surface vessels like fast attack craft armed with AShM and use the unique aquatic terrain to their advantage.

For PLA, I would improve AAW with more dispersed SAM batteries throughout the islands, along with longe-range attack missiles. I'm actually shocked to see the small inventory of fighter aircraft for such a large country. Indonesia was focusing too much on economics & 0% on defense. 😳

How many chinese got killed to get that landmarks you reckon?
I think China suffered much less casualties than Vietnam, unless you are brainwashed by Indian and Western infested media.

Vietnamese are East Asians with around similar IQ as the Chinese, so not an easy opponent.

It would be much easier for the Chinese if fighting the LOW IQ Indians or Indonesians.

I think China suffered much less casualties than Vietnam, unless you are brainwashed by Indian and Western infested media.

Vietnamese are East Asians with around similar IQ as the Chinese, so not an easy opponent.

It would be much easier for the Chinese if fighting the LOW IQ Indians or Indonesians.

The war lasted one month, with China unilaterally ceasing fire on March 16, 1979. Each side suffered roughly 30,000 deaths and 35,000 wounded, although both sides have given widely different, unverified numbers of casualties. China defined the war as “punitive,” primarily as a response to Vietnam’s toppling of Beijing’s client state in Cambodia. Territorial conquest was not China’s strategic intent. The war was strictly limited to ground combat, with no naval or air actions involved. The war also did not change the border lines significantly, and in the end the pre-war status quo remained.

Have you actually seen the rate that Chinese Women marrying Black Mamba? You aren't that far behind too
like one in a million? whites are about 55% of US population down from 90%. What percentage of China is black lol? China is 99.99% Chinese native groups while American whites are a dying breed. Desperation drains the ones with lower brain cell counts into saying stupid sh1t.

It was not a war it was a border clash to punish Vietnam for invading Cambodia. It wasn't a planned war, instead it was a spontaneous reaction to show support to an ally.

Last edited:
like one in a million? whites are about 55% of US population down from 90%. What percentage of China is black lol? China is 99.99% Chinese native groups while American whites are a dying breed. Desperation drains the ones with lower brain cell counts into saying stupid sh1t.

It was not a war it was a border clash to punish Vietnam for invading Cambodia. It wasn't a planned war, instead it was a spontaneous reaction to show support to an ally.
First, White population is not down from 90 to 55. That is misleading because US census started to count Non-HIspanic White and Hispanic White differently and separately. And they started using the term "White Alone or in Combination" Which is those people who used to be considered white but with other combination (ie Hispanic or Middle Eastern)

This is US Census Data 2020

1693872625898.png

And you can clearly see, Census Bureau identify all 3 subcategory (White Alone, White with Combination and White alone or White with Combination) are considered White in the US Census. And that group "White", largely remain unchanged since 2010 to 2020. What it changes is there are now more people identify themselves as white in combination.

On the other hand, Interracial Marriage in China are definitely on the rise. It won't impact the genealogy make up now, but it would definitely have an impact in the future

Japan remains the only country to have built the F-15 under US authorisation.

First, White population is not down from 90 to 55. That is misleading because US census started to count Non-HIspanic White and Hispanic White differently and separately. And they started using the term "White Alone or in Combination" Which is those people who used to be considered white but with other combination (ie Hispanic or Middle Eastern)

This is US Census Data 2020

View attachment 951150

And you can clearly see, Census Bureau identify all 3 subcategory (White Alone, White with Combination and White alone or White with Combination) are considered White in the US Census. And that group "White", largely remain unchanged since 2010 to 2020. What it changes is there are now more people identify themselves as white in combination.

On the other hand, Interracial Marriage in China are definitely on the rise. It won't impact the genealogy make up now, but it would definitely have an impact in the future

Its actually far worse because white counts as middle easterners too. In reality its going to be this:

That is including muslims as white too lol. Whites are probably already minorities now

1693909834188.png

Stop living in delusion and understand the facts, white america is over.

why do i care if some asian marries a black in Africa? Is China going to be less than 99% Chinese by 2045? Nope because we are not a blip in history. 5000years > 300years (before disappearing into New South Africa)

The Vietnamese have no right to complain at all. If they hadn’t become independent from China back then, they would have no problem fishing anywhere.

Its actually far worse because white counts as middle easterners too. In reality its going to be this:

That is including muslims as white too lol. Whites are probably already minorities now

View attachment 951232
Stop living in delusion and understand the facts, white america is over.

why do i care if some asian marries a black in Africa? Is China going to be less than 99% Chinese by 2045? Nope because we are not a blip in history. 5000years > 300years (before disappearing into New South Africa)
LOL.....Most Middle Eastern does not represent whole of Muslim..........Middle Eastern people (Including Jewish Race) are predominately white .. Because they span across both side of the Mediterranean Sea, Muslim denote anyone that believe the religion of Islam and it could be white (like Albania, Kosovo) or Black (Like Somalia) or anything in between (Asian like Indonesian, South Asian like Pakistani and so on.)

Most Hispanics are white because they are descendent of Andalusian and Iberian.

1693912281046.png

Zaid Ali

1693912354911.png

Rami Malik

1693912495601.png

Queen Rani of Jordan

1693912543455.png

Bashar al- Assad of Syria

On the other hand, Most Hispanic are also white

1693912720842.png

Blanca Soto, Mexican Telenovela star

1693912821197.png

Paty Cantu - Mexican Singer

1693912872762.png

Ricky Martin

1693912964682.png

Marion Renate Reimers Tusche - Mexican Sport Reporter

I mean, of course you are free to believe US is going to become Black in 20 years, but as the Census Data suggest, white race as a whole decline at a rate of 0.6% every 10 years, currently at 76% white population, it will take roughly 700 years before White gone down to 50%

Last edited:
I mean, of course you are free to believe US is going to become Black, but as the Census Data suggest, white race as a whole decline at a rate of 0.6% every 10 years, currently at 76% white population, it will take roughly 85 years before White gone down to 50%

The problem with America is that they have a lot of white people, but the proportion of Western European purebred whites is not great, and their genes are diluted with that of other ethnic groups.

The quality of America's population is reduced by intermarriage, mixed-race children.... and it is continuously expanding.

Last edited:
White people also have this white person and that white person.

I find British, French, and German purebred whites have higher looks and IQs than Eastern European and Middle Eastern whites.

This is also true for Asians.

East Asians are taller, have lighter skin, and have higher average IQs than Southeast Asians.

Eugenics is real.

The problem with America is that they have a lot of white people, but the proportion of Western European purebred whites is not great, and their genes are diluted with that of other ethnic groups.
Dated enough white people to know it does not really have any different.

My wife is Nordic, she is a lawyer, my ex before her is black, and she was a ER Doctor, the ex before her is with German ancestry, she works in Disneyland as one of those princess.....Then I have a few Asian girlfriend and south American girlfriend in assorted dumbness between 20-30 years ago when I was still a teen

Also, I think in terms of physicality, South Asian are generally taller and stronger than East Asian, they are generally 170cm + while East Asian are generally between 160-170

Last edited:

The quality of America's population is reduced by intermarriage, mixed-race children.... and it is continuously expanding.
Dude, you sounded like this guy

Also, genealogy show there are no "purebred" White

Dated enough white people to know it does not really have any different.

My wife is Nordic, she is a lawyer, my ex before her is black, and she was a ER Doctor, the ex before her is with German ancestry, she works in Disneyland as one of those princess.....Then I have a few Asian girlfriend and south American girlfriend in assorted dumbness between 20-30 years ago when I was still a teen

Also, I think in terms of physicality, South Asian are generally taller and stronger than East Asian, they are generally 170cm + while East Asian are generally between 160-170

This is the manifestation of your low IQ, trying to use individual cases to deny statistical laws.

The war lasted one month, with China unilaterally ceasing fire on March 16, 1979. Each side suffered roughly 30,000 deaths and 35,000 wounded, although both sides have given widely different, unverified numbers of casualties. China defined the war as “punitive,” primarily as a response to Vietnam’s toppling of Beijing’s client state in Cambodia. Territorial conquest was not China’s strategic intent. The war was strictly limited to ground combat, with no naval or air actions involved. The war also did not change the border lines significantly, and in the end the pre-war status quo remained.

And what is your point, that news about Vietnam loss of territory by a Vietnamese paper is insignificant?.

And you trust the version of the Vietnam China border war by the people who goes by "WE LIED, WE CHEAT, WE STOLE".

My post is mainly to refute those deluded and those MSM brainwashed BOTS who keep regurgitating that Vietnam was able to trash China but subsequently had to gift China significant territory concessions to end the conflict.

Dont expect a easy walkover for China when battle hardened Vietnamese have a lot of Chinese DNA after being part of China for a thousand years.

This is the manifestation of your low IQ, trying to use individual cases to deny statistical laws.
And you are all talk, chicken out of a duel that YOU STARTED, that's what's wrong with Chinese this day, you act tough asking for my address and when I do set down a place and a date, you are a no show.

Talk with your action, not with your mouth, again, if you want to kick me a$$, YOU will have to come here yourself and kick it if you can, just trash talking about kicking my a$$ mean nothing, when I want to fight people, I join the military and go fight. Just one thing tho, I don't stop when I draw blood, I only stop when you don't get back up.,

Big fricking bota, but no cajones. That's what you people are known for, it's in your gene. If you are sop frickin big, come here and talk trash in front of me, I dare ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom