What's new

Indonesia picks the F-15EX to push back on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-10C and J16 are 4.5 generation.

They both beat SU-35 consistently during mock exercises in China

On paper J16 has more potent than F-15E.
J-16 brings PL15 and PL21 with max range beyond 400km, plus AESA 1800 TR.

F-15EX is not equipped with an optoelectronic distributed aperture detection system and a forward-looking infrared system, while J-16 has these all.

The F-15EX is equipped with two General Electric F110-GE-129 engines, each with a maximum thrust of 75 kN and a maximum afterburner thrust of 128 kN, while the J-16 is equipped with a self-developed turbocharger. Fan-10B Taihang engine, the maximum thrust of a single engine is 86.37 kN, and the maximum afterburner thrust is 145 kN, so J-16 will have more thrust.
If the j10 and j16 got blown out of the sky in chinese exercises.

Would you have heard about it?

Did Obama forced you at gunpoint to claim 90% of SCS/WPS, take spratly islands and militarize it against international laws even your own? That's only on our part of the region. I don't need to tell you about how your country pissed off the indian.

What the hell do you think is going to happen?
Who the fk do you Yankees think you are, God to others, lol. China hasn't kicked the Indian fools ****** enough yet.

Thanks

Dont forget we still have 10 F16 AM/BM that has been undergone upgrade and refurbished in the country.

Our 23 F16 C/D will also be upgraded into Viper variant (block 72). Already get approval from Finance Ministry and would likely start the program in 2025.

Current SU27/30 are undergoing upgrade as well.

Indonesia should sell the SU-27/30s since they add no real value. Not sure who will buy but India should be nudged to buy them.

Indonesia should sell the SU-27/30s since they add no real value. Not sure who will buy but India should be nudged to buy them.
It is adding value, it has long range capability, actually majority of operation to catch any black flight in Indonesia is done by our Su 27/30 squadron. It is a huge plane with big armament capacity and can carry brahmost missile that will be useful to attack any enemy big warship.

Actually Indonesian Air Force want to keep it and it has signed the contract for the upgrade. Previously it has been refurbished as well. Indonesian Air Force also has bought Su 30 simulators and it has established the maintenance facility for heavy overhaul of the plane just recently.

It is adding value, it has long range capability, actually majority of operation to catch any black flight in Indonesia is done by our Su 27/30 squadron. It is a huge plane with big armament capacity and can carry brahmost missile that will be useful to attack any enemy big warship.

Actually Indonesian Air Force want to keep it and it has signed the contract for the upgrade. Previously it has been refurbished as well. Indonesian Air Force also has bought Su 30 simulators and it has established the maintenance facility for heavy overhaul of the plane just recently.

So you guys don’t have the same issues the Indians have with theirs?

We heard some chinese fighter accidences and crash before
but not many at all

either the chinese:

are better pilots
got better planes/maintenance
less sorties

or they just straight up dont report

which is more likely

esp after seeing how they handled information during reopening covid wave

So you guys don’t have the same issues the Indians have with theirs?
Nope, it is still flying. Dont hear those speculation from foreign reporters who dont understand the matter. Despite CATSAA, we still can support our Su 27/30 operation from third party ( Indonesian company ).

Many foreign reporter dont understand many thing about Indonesia, like saying Indonesia can only manufacture 50 KF 21 as they think we are just buying license for our KF21 partnership LOL. We are likely manufacture more than 100 KF21 as we have the production line here and we are one of the KF21 developers. I have connection with Indonesian team on the project as I repeatedly said here and I know which Indonesian company who sign the contract to maintain our SU27/30

but not many at all

either the chinese:

are better pilots
got better planes/maintenance
less sorties

or they just straight up dont report

which is more likely

esp after seeing how they handled information during reopening covid wave

The report said J-10C win against SU35 consistently, hence left small room for possibility of chinese SU35 win during all mock exercises in China. Except you said the report is a lie.

Nope, it is still flying. Dont hear those speculation from foreign reporters who dont understand the matter. Despite CATSAA, we still can support our Su 27/30 operation from third party ( Indonesian company ).

Many foreign reporter dont understand many thing about Indonesia, like saying Indonesia can only manufacture 50 KF 21 as they think we are just buying license for our KF21 partnership LOL. We are likely manufacture more than 100 KF21 as we have the production line here and we are one of the KF21 developers. I have connection with Indonesian team on the project as I repeatedly said here and I know which Indonesian company who sign the contract to maintain our SU27/30

Glad to hear.

I have been to your country few times and it’s amazing to see the scale of growth and modernization. Indonesia is growing by leaps and bounds.

I agree with this, but I think that Chinese are making enormous progress and their systems won't turn out to be as much of a disappointment as Soviet/Russian systems have

This is why I don't completely buy the F-15EX hype over completely dominating the J-16 at a significant level

They may be Russian airframes but they are completely retrofitted with improved Chinese subsystems, even the very engines are of Chinese-origin

Glad to hear.

I have been to your country few times and it’s amazing to see the scale of growth and modernization. Indonesia is growing by leaps and bounds.
Thanks

Do you work for MNC company ? In which industry your company is working ? My company is providing service related to Public Relation in Indonesia and we can provide some service related to PR for international market as well. I am one of the founders actually.

The report said J-10C win against SU35 consistently, hence left small room for possibility of chinese SU35 win during all mock exercises in China. Except you said the report is a lie.
who would u bet on j10c or f16v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom