What's new

Indonesia To Buy German Tanks, Cancels Dutch Deal

we want leopard guarding borneo border and facing malaysia PT-91M Twardy

Buying $5.4M each German Tanks against Malaysia Army that only operates 48 Tanks, you could have procured MLRS.

Seriously fielding German Tanks against poor PT-91M. The Price is a concern I don't believe the for 100 Tanks the price is $280M it should be around $600M, seems Indonesia government along with German government is lying to the public. Indonesia is procuring these tanks just by going to German Tanks warehouse and looking at them no Trials.

What is wrong with Indonesian government...:woot:

Buying $5.4M each German Tanks against Malaysia Army that only operates 48 Tanks, you could have procured MLRS.

Seriously fielding German Tanks against poor PT-91M. The Price is a concern I don't believe the for 100 Tanks the price is $280M it should be around $600M, seems Indonesia government along with German government is lying to the public. Indonesia is procuring these tanks just by going to German Tanks warehouse and looking at them no Trials.

What is wrong with Indonesian government...:woot:
Sir a country which all focus is on developing its Army and Navy but not most important thing Air Force what else can be wrong with the government of Indonesia

Sir Indonesia should have at least 300 Fighter Planes and when F-16 were delivered till to this date those 24 F-16 are not delivered yet and how many more Sukhois Indonesia plan to buy

yeah f-16 delivered in 2014 ,i dont know how many sukhoi iam not defence minister,we not rich country but we will provide for a step by step for complete our needs

Wow!!!! German tanks are best in the world in tech...goodluck to the Indonesians for their best choice.....:smokin:

225792-Berserker.jpg

I can't understand one thing why on earth Indonesia focus is on developing its Army and Navy but not its Air Force in these modern days both Navy and Army are sitting ducks if they are not backed by really strong Air Force and Indonesian Air Force is almost non existent at this time they should have at least 400 most modern Fighter Planes to defend their Air Space but they are wasting their money in buying Tanks Man I seriously now have to think about mental level of Indonesian Policy makers what are the up to ?
400 modern fighters? Their Singapore neighbour only has 100 fighters of F-16, F-15

some time ago a news was in the media that indonesia is intrested in pakistans jf-17 for there airforce

400 modern fighters? Their Singapore neighbour only has 100 fighters of F-16, F-15
Sir Singapore is only a city but Indonesia is world 4 most populated country with lot of area and air space to defend

I can't understand one thing why on earth Indonesia focus is on developing its Army and Navy but not its Air Force in these modern days both Navy and Army are sitting ducks if they are not backed by really strong Air Force and Indonesian Air Force is almost non existent at this time they should have at least 400 most modern Fighter Planes to defend their Air Space but they are wasting their money in buying Tanks Man I seriously now have to think about mental level of Indonesian Policy makers what are the up to ?

Indonesian policy makers assess a much more serious threat from the sea, buddy. A part of their islands is claimed by your new big Red friend. Sea is where the action will take place. Air force will have its role in defensive action where any assault on mainland Indonesia will be dealt by air.

Besides, the assets that Indonesian government is buying, costs billions and everything cannot be modernized at a go. Look at us for example; for all these years Army had all the focus and lion's share in budgets. Now in the last 5-6 years, IN and IAF are getting the focus.

Army's modernization for Jakarta is equally important in case they get invaded.

Indonesian policy makers assess a much more serious threat from the sea, buddy. A part of their islands is claimed by your new big Red friend. Sea is where the action will take place. Air force will have its role in defensive action where any assault on mainland Indonesia will be dealt by air.

Besides, the assets that Indonesian government is buying, costs billions and everything cannot be modernized at a go. Look at us for example; for all these years Army had all the focus and lion's share in budgets. Now in the last 5-6 years, IN and IAF are getting the focus.

Army's modernization for Jakarta is equally important in case they get invaded.

You must forgive my ignorant, which are the islands of Indonesia that claims by some big Red country.

Back
Top Bottom